15th ave adult bookstore

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#703 May 1, 2012
FIGHT A BETTER CAUSE SIR/Miss or what ever u are.... If your this hard trying for a book store... I like to know what else you complain about? Illegal immigrant neighbors that don't pay taxes? Gangbangers? Drug pushers? Burglars? They all live on your block. They even probably standing near your house now..look out ur window. But noooooooo that book store the down fall of MP. Again your the reason this country fuk up... You fight the less priorities in society, it's all messed up, and you argue over a guy getting to bust a nut I side a book store!!

MISS NOT ONLY ME BUT NUMEROUS PPL HERE TOO
ARE TELLING YOU YOUR A WEIRDO
Services

United States

#704 May 1, 2012
OK,MaximusEp78 we have heard all your insults,your crap intelligence,your threats,which we have forwarded up the food chain,and still you can't grasp why people want the Adult Bookstore Gone.(the Adult bookstore is a well known place for un-protected sex,anything goes management,STDS/HIV,mob run,tied to the village hall,so to get rid of one source of this problem is a win,then the next one,and next,etc.)

One way to help clean up a village is to get rid of the businesses that cause lower property values,etc.Village Hall has to be able to tell businesses that they do now want that type of business,and the type of people that it attracts coming into the village.The village has enough problems without adding to them.The next thing you have to have is a police force that does not look the other way on certain businesses,and then turn around and go after the other businesses that are legit and trying to add to the community.

When you have the good ol'boy mentality running political decisions in your area you just have another Chicago type of government.Money is spent by their buddies and nothing gets done.The tax payers get burned again.You have to get these Bums Out.Vote!Take an interest in who is running.These guys just continue to buy votes,or worse yet the Dead continue to vote.Or,they get out and bring their buddies or family in,so that the enterprises they support just keep on going.

The reason that one of the Mayors stayed in power as long as he did was because,"He knows where the bodies are buried."

But,the main thing to do is expose,and show people what these people are doing.Try and get the customers of these establishments to stop going.Reduce Fear,so people can stand up and say something without the Fear of reprisal from the Village Hall,and Crews.

So,you have to start somewhere.Why not an Adult Bookstore that claims to be a Grocery store,and a few other things.This type of business does nothing for the people of MP.MP is known as a Very Dirty Village.Clean it Up.But,it has to start with the voters.The people of MP would like to be able to walk the streets,and be safe.

That is why it takes investigations by several agencies to look into what actually goes on at the village hall,police force,and area businesses.Since,the local police can't seem to do their jobs you have to bring in people that can get up to speed on the problems and help them,or indite the whole lot of them,and get them Out.

So,just continue with your rants,and act the fool,because you are not trying to help the community at all,you just make yourself look as Foolish as the people who go to the Adult bookstore,and fill the pockets of the Crew,Politicians,etc.
No one

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#705 May 1, 2012
Services wrote:
OK,MaximusEp78 we have heard all your insults,your crap intelligence,your threats,which we have forwarded up the food chain,and still you can't grasp why people want the Adult Bookstore Gone.(the Adult bookstore is a well known place for un-protected sex,anything goes management,STDS/HIV,mob run,tied to the village hall,so to get rid of one source of this problem is a win,then the next one,and next,etc.)

One way to help clean up a village is to get rid of the businesses that cause lower property values,etc.Village Hall has to be able to tell businesses that they do now want that type of business,and the type of people that it attracts coming into the village.The village has enough problems without adding to them.The next thing you have to have is a police force that does not look the other way on certain businesses,and then turn around and go after the other businesses that are legit and trying to add to the community.

When you have the good ol'boy mentality running political decisions in your area you just have another Chicago type of government.Money is spent by their buddies and nothing gets done.The tax payers get burned again.You have to get these Bums Out.Vote!Take an interest in who is running.These guys just continue to buy votes,or worse yet the Dead continue to vote.Or,they get out and bring their buddies or family in,so that the enterprises they support just keep on going.

The reason that one of the Mayors stayed in power as long as he did was because,"He knows where the bodies are buried."

But,the main thing to do is expose,and show people what these people are doing.Try and get the customers of these establishments to stop going.Reduce Fear,so people can stand up and say something without the Fear of reprisal from the Village Hall,and Crews.

So,you have to start somewhere.Why not an Adult Bookstore that claims to be a Grocery store,and a few other things.This type of business does nothing for the people of MP.MP is known as a Very Dirty Village.Clean it Up.But,it has to start with the voters.The people of MP would like to be able to walk the streets,and be safe.

That is why it takes investigations by several agencies to look into what actually goes on at the village hall,police force,and area businesses.Since,the local police can't seem to do their jobs you have to bring in people that can get up to speed on the problems and help them,or indite the whole lot of them,and get them Out.

So,just continue with your rants,and act the fool,because you are not trying to help the community at all,you just make yourself look as Foolish as the people who go to the Adult bookstore,and fill the pockets of the Crew,Politicians,etc.
Good job! You steered what you surely regarded as the wayward conversation back to your psychotic agenda!

You may take a break now: Your psychotic work here is done for the day.

Which psychotropic meds are you on, by the way? Inquiring minds and all that...
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#706 May 2, 2012
No one wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job! You steered what you surely regarded as the wayward conversation back to your psychotic agenda!
You may take a break now: Your psychotic work here is done for the day.
Which psychotropic meds are you on, by the way? Inquiring minds and all that...
Yawn more cheap insults.
Its all you guys got.
Debate the issue i dare you.
No one

Bangladesh

#707 May 2, 2012
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn more cheap insults.
Its all you guys got.
Debate the issue i dare you.
Yoo-hoo! Mr. Crazy Man/Woman/TS! Losing track of your multiple personalities, er, pseudonyms? I replied to "Services."
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#708 May 2, 2012
MaximusEp78
i think services said it best. I doubt i could say it any better.
But i would like to add that the activities about what goes on inside there are exposed all over the internet.
There are web sites, forums, and even social groups on the net dedicated to this bookstore.
In them you'll see pics and videos showing them having all kinds of sex without condoms.
As well as customers writing about their experiences. They even give out their first names. Which is how we all know about Nancy and Liz.
I wish i could link them here but topix doesn't allow it.
But they are not hard to find on the net.
You guys like to think i'm stupid well if a stupid person like me can easily find these sites then a knowledgeable man like you should have no problem find these sites too.
Heck such a knowledgeable man like you with all that experience inside numerous bookstores/theaters should know that anything sexual goes in such a place.
This particular bookstore ( they often use that description themselves ) is fare bigger and more well known then any of the others.
It deserves all the attention i can give it.
Gotta start somewhere and this bookstore is a great place to start cleaning up the community.
omg

Maywood, IL

#709 May 2, 2012
Truth Seeker wrote:
MaximusEp78
i think services said it best. I doubt i could say it any better.
But i would like to add that the activities about what goes on inside there are exposed all over the internet.
There are web sites, forums, and even social groups on the net dedicated to this bookstore.
In them you'll see pics and videos showing them having all kinds of sex without condoms.
As well as customers writing about their experiences. They even give out their first names. Which is how we all know about Nancy and Liz.
I wish i could link them here but topix doesn't allow it.
But they are not hard to find on the net.
You guys like to think i'm stupid well if a stupid person like me can easily find these sites then a knowledgeable man like you should have no problem find these sites too.
Heck such a knowledgeable man like you with all that experience inside numerous bookstores/theaters should know that anything sexual goes in such a place.
This particular bookstore ( they often use that description themselves ) is fare bigger and more well known then any of the others.
It deserves all the attention i can give it.
Gotta start somewhere and this bookstore is a great place to start cleaning up the community.
are you not bored of crying and bitching about things on here for years and not accomplishing anything. i thought by now you would have gotten bored of hearing your self . I will check back on this sight in another year and it will still be second verse same as the first.

Location hidden

#710 May 2, 2012
Ok ok... So your reasoning behind this is POLITICAL? Not cause its a adult book store? Now you lost me. ANSWER THIS QUESTION... WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO GET THE GANGBANGERS, ILLEGAL MEXICANS/Ricans, drug dealers out of MP.!
Are you just going to fight the store? This is what I'm getting at. Insults are that, talk. But doing something after you say you are is talk too.... WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THE GANGS,DRUGS, AND WHAT NOT IN YOUR TOwn? Or that on a different post

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#711 May 2, 2012
MaximusEp78 wrote:
Ok ok... So your reasoning behind this is POLITICAL? Not cause its a adult book store? Now you lost me. ANSWER THIS QUESTION... WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO GET THE GANGBANGERS, ILLEGAL MEXICANS/Ricans, drug dealers out of MP.!
Are you just going to fight the store? This is what I'm getting at. Insults are that, talk. But doing something after you say you are is talk too.... WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THE GANGS,DRUGS, AND WHAT NOT IN YOUR TOwn? Or that on a different post
TS has his blinders on. Only thing seen is the bookstore.
Services

Friendship, WI

#712 May 2, 2012
MaximusEp78,

You want to comment on the gang bangers and the drugs in the MP village.It looks like the same problem as the Adult bookstore.You have a Mayor,Village board,and Police force that Does Not Want To Stop these problems.It's always the same excuse,"We Try,but we just can't Stop the Problem."Stop or don't want to Stop the problem.How do we know that the Drugs and Bangers are doing the same thing as the Adult bookstore.You said it yourself.It is a Cash Cow for the Politicians,and organized crime,or crew as you put it.Who is behind these people.Are the politicians and police saying that they are not strong enough or bright enough to stop these crimes?Like the bookstore,it's not hard to figure out what these guys are doing,same as the bangers and the drug dealers,making Money in a Village that is either easy to push around,or they are part of the problem,not the solution.It looks like these illegal activities will continue until they,the politicians,and police are somehow affected.The tax payers according to the village,Who Cares.

Illegals,no one is doing anything about any of them in this nation.Why?The politicians need a voting block.The more you Give them they will continue to vote for you.These illegals are paid off.Free health care,free schools,free welfare,etc.It's a great deal for them.They know by now that the government is not going to do anything to them.So,the problem will continue until it affects them somehow.Like the voters finally saying Enough is Enough,and Vote them out.Then you will see policy changes.

The Adult bookstore,the Gang bangers,and the drug dealers are just an extension of the Political Problems in this nation.The Village is just a microcosm of the Whole problem.

It comes down to getting Good People in those positions that will change the Norms that we have allowed to happen.Good People that are there to Serve The People in their districts,not there to Serve Themselves.
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#713 May 3, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>are you not bored of crying and bitching about things on here for years and not accomplishing anything. i thought by now you would have gotten bored of hearing your self . I will check back on this sight in another year and it will still be second verse same as the first.
ok see ya in a year
well that was easy
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#714 May 3, 2012
MaximusEp78,
the comments by services answers the gangbang issue better then i can.
I tip my hat off to services.
Besides i can only handle one part of the whole problem at a time.
Bookstore-crooked policticans/cops-drug dealers/users-gang violence are all one big problem.
They all blend together at some point.
So i just deal with what i can and when the bookstore is gone i'll work on another part of the problem.
Whats missing here is what are you doing to help ?
Customers like you love to ask us questions but i never once seen you customers ( don't lie we know you're a customer ) ever answer a single question of ours.
Nor have you ever honestly debated the bookstores activities.
All you got are personal insults and other topics to divert the main topic.
Come back when you can reasonably debate the bookstore.
I'll be right here waiting for you.
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#716 May 4, 2012
Dare the customers to debate the bookstore's activities and they shut up every time.
All they got are insults, ipersonations, and meek attempts at changing the topic.
So i guess i'll just keep on posting every day about what goes on and why it should be stopped.
You guys had your chance to a fair debate.
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#717 May 4, 2012
There was a post in a forum on the net i think the name of the forum was usasexguide but i of course can't say for sure.
In it the poster named FEMCAR wrote about a customer at the bookstore asking for sex with her without a condom.
She turned him down saying because of all the guys she has sex with he would be safer wearing a condom during sex with her.
In short she's admitting she has an STD or AIDS/HIV.
She's only warning him because she knows there is a law on the books that would hold her legally responsible if she knowningly gives AIDS/HIV to a customer without his knowledge.
These are the kinds of women who go there for sex.
Women who have an STD or AIDS/HIV.
They expose that knowledge when they have to warn a customer.
So think twice before you go there.
Do a web search like i did for that forum.
You can learn the truth on your own just like i did without even going inside the place.
And don't expect the customers who post on here to address this.
They don't dare discuss the truth. The owner won't let them.

Location hidden

#718 May 4, 2012
Ok keep on posting.... I'm done cause I careless anyway bout the place. Your fuk up me obsessing over this. I think u have the issue. Good luck. Don't forget what I said though.. If you really did give info to ppl or met with them. If you made reports or whatever it's all foia and it's known who you are and where you live. So take caution on here there's very goofy ppl in this world. Plus the mods here are tied in to things posted here. Your IP address Is logged in their server. Your iP can be traced like a phone number. So be careful nt be a hero on a forum. Do it don't announce it.
guardog3131

United States

#719 May 4, 2012
Valerie wrote:
Oh,and by the way "Goof",Thanks for your response,,,I am going to quote you own that!
Leud Behavior,,,Public exposure(the store is considered public)
You know your giving them free advertisment right bet there clientel has doubled
guardog3131

United States

#720 May 4, 2012
Can anyone say free advertisment

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#721 May 5, 2012
guardog3131 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know your giving them free advertisment right bet there clientel has doubled
The plot thickens. Possibly this is why TS is doing all the posting? Sounds like he (she) may be trying to increase business and has succeeded.
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#722 May 5, 2012
MaximusEp78 wrote:
Ok keep on posting.... I'm done cause I careless anyway bout the place. Your fuk up me obsessing over this. I think u have the issue. Good luck. Don't forget what I said though.. If you really did give info to ppl or met with them. If you made reports or whatever it's all foia and it's known who you are and where you live. So take caution on here there's very goofy ppl in this world. Plus the mods here are tied in to things posted here. Your IP address Is logged in their server. Your iP can be traced like a phone number. So be careful nt be a hero on a forum. Do it don't announce it.
I thank you for caring about my safety.
It proves my point too.
I've said in the past that these people are criminals and dangerous people.
Even though you disagree with me about the bookstore you are at least now acknowledging these people are dangerous people.
They have bragged in the past about beating people up in the parking lot.
Probably some innocent person too.
I am careful currently i use a town listing that isn't mine and a puter that is public and not own by me.
I make sure i get a new e-mail address, server, IP on a regular basis.
Still you're right.
These are mentally disturbed sex perverts who are also stalkers.
These are the customers of this bookstore and another reason why this bookstore needs to be shut down.
Glad you acknowledged the danger these customers represent.
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#723 May 6, 2012
As for free advertisement its just not the case.
Those who really want to find this place can.
Not just word of mouth but this particular bookstore is all over the net.
I've found it talked about in social media sites, various server sites that list groups have it, net forums have it, and of course it has its own web site.
Its rare to find an adult bookstore with its own web site much less all the other forums that seem to sponsor it.
So my humble little posting on topix can handle compete with all of those posting sites.
But what i do hope to accomplish is
1 ) to warn those who are considering going.
2 ) to warn parents of 18+ teens what dangers there 18+ teens face by goign in there
3 ) to warn the community thatr sex offenders, rapists, perverts, mobsters, etc are now in their community as a result of this bookstore.

As an added bonus i know that somewhere out there is someone considering turning states evidence against this bookstore.
1 ) disgruntled employee ( past or present )
2 ) unhappy customer
3 ) political official
5 ) cop
6 ) town worker or county worker ( health/fire dept ?)
Maybe they want to come clean so they won't get busted or at least reduce their sentence.
Maybe they just want to do the right thing.
Whatever the reason at some point in time a whistleblower will come foreward they always do.
If they wait until AFTER the place gets raided they usually do fair as well in court.
See Andrew Young in the John Edwards trial he would have gotten off scott free had he came forward BEFORE the arrests. Now he'll face his own trial but with a reduce sentence for his co-operation.
So keep that in mind better to step forward BEFORE the feds move in.
Think about it.
Money laundering, tax evasion these are federal offences.
Big time jail time in a federal prison.
Turn whistleblower and you can walk away from it.
Don't ruin your life over an adult bookstore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melrose Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 5 min Show Me The Money 10,791
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) Mon alan 752
News Shooting victim's funeral in Evanston erupts in... (Mar '08) Mon GANG banger whoop... 81
Melrose Park Narcissism Apr 18 TonyT 4
Taylor St. gypsies claiming Melrose Parker iden... Apr 16 WILDBILL 17
radio silence (Oct '17) Apr 15 clean things up 17
pete venute (Mar '16) Apr 2 WILDBILL 95

Melrose Park Jobs

Personal Finance

Melrose Park Mortgages