Melissa Resident Opens Web Site To Op...

Melissa Resident Opens Web Site To Oppose Fast Growth

There are 2 comments on the NBC5i.com story from Dec 18, 2007, titled Melissa Resident Opens Web Site To Oppose Fast Growth. In it, NBC5i.com reports that:

“That's kind of questionable when you look at the name of the campaign”

A grassroots group in a small northern Collin County town has launched a Web site to counter Movetomelissa.com. Residents opposed to the online ad campaign, which is designed to draw attention and residents to ... via NBC5i.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC5i.com.

MELISSA RESIDENT

Little Elm, TX

#1 Dec 18, 2007
It is funny that this guy started this campaign. He lives in one of the new developments. I am positive he even cashed in on the builder giving a large discount due to the house being on the market for a while. Wonder why we didn't hear him mention that at all??? Guess he didn't think that was very important. Wonder how long he has been in Melissa?
American

Little Elm, TX

#2 Dec 29, 2007
I welcome the growth as long it is controlled. I just pray we do not get apartment complexes because that is what will kill a community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melissa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fathers For Equal Rights Organization (Sep '10) Nov 29 Patrick 15
Corruption in the Collin County Family Court Sy... (Sep '10) Nov 28 tired2016 78
Who is the best guitar instructor giving guitar... Nov 25 GeorgeBen 7
News Melissa man sentenced to 30 years without parol... Nov 18 victim 1
Michael Wayne O'Guin Nov 16 Valerie 4
Vanilla visa card victims Nov 7 jake 1
Gale Corbett Hutchinson (Oct '15) Nov '16 Hutchinson crooks 47

Melissa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melissa Mortgages