Student suspended for hug

Student suspended for hug

There are 3 comments on the Click Orlando story from Nov 2, 2011, titled Student suspended for hug. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

A mother plans to change policies at a Brevard County public school after her son was suspended for a hug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

Victor Connor

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Nov 4, 2011
Why don't we just change all people into computer robots with no feeling, no soul, and no emotions. That we they will be compliant with the schools policies.

They could also stop all crime if they just passed a law saying no one could leave thier own house. That's about as brilliant as the no hug policy as well.

“deal with it”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 5, 2011
I have to say that this sounds like a silly policy considering it was a mutal freind hug and not unwanted affection. guess were getting to the point I never figured id see in my days.whats next will students get suspended for saying hello to eachother.weird its ok to be a occupy wall street protester and trash parks and burn things but bad to hug a freind.

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Nov 13, 2011
I have heard of and seen some idiots in my time but the people that run that school are BLITHERING IDIOTS. You should all be ashamed of your selves for suspending that young man for hugging his friend. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that jeeze what idiots. If I were his parents not only would I sue the school but I would also sue the ones that enforced this stupid and idiotic policy. WOW! and I thought that the jurors on the Anthony case were idiots. I am staying out of Florida for good now because of educated idiots like them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gangs in Brevard getting younger, more violent (Jul '11) Nov 27 suck ny stick 11
News New judge assigned to Needelman-BlueWare trial (Oct '13) Nov 27 Jew boy 10
Palm Bay Police Department (Sep '13) Nov 23 Mike Jersey 3
News Cops: Man nabbed for panhandling (Jan '14) Nov 23 Mike Jersey 16
Murders In Brevard County At All Time High Nov 19 Brevard Times 1
looking for. Nov 4 Mike Jersey 1
Lauren Waterbury is a Sweathog (Apr '13) Oct '15 Milk man 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melbourne Mortgages