Review: Best Deal Auto Sales

Review: Best Deal Auto Sales

Posted in the Melbourne Forum

angry

Kissimmee, FL

#1 Oct 28, 2008
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS CON-MAN
car bought top blue book value,no issues on car-fax but a few weeks after purchase,oil started dripping intermittently. Car checked by mechanic who says car engine worked on prior to purchase although this was not disclosed to me by dealer,Mike,$1000 damage on undercarriage and i went back to dealer who told me i was wrong and my mechanic was crazy to estimate $1000 damage. I followed dealers'worker to other side of Melbourne for independant evaluation which they insisted on and when they discovered damage value was $1000, he ignorantly told me i had to pay $450 or i was on my own,then hung up. This is terrible business practice and i only hope that bad karma gets it just rewards. I should make it known that according to his worker,"Mike the dealer gets the cheap cars so what do you expect as far as quality goes". He tried to take it back but hey when its said its said. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER
erik_name

United States

#3 Nov 23, 2008
Bought a used Saab from these guys about 6 years ago.Didn't want another new Saab because they depriciate insanely fast.The owner was fine,no complaints.Car help up as well as the past Saab's I've had.
Duped

Palm Bay, FL

#4 May 28, 2012
Bought a car from Best Deal back in 2008. They printed out a carfax for me and it showed the car was clean with no issues. During the time I owned the car I felt like I was being nickel and dimed when it came to maintenance but I thought it was just because the make and model of the car was high maintenance.
Just this past weekend I purchased a van and tried to use the car as a trade in. I was FLOORED when I found out the car was involved in a bad front end accident two months before I purchased it!
I then remembered that I did not compare the VIN number on the carfax I was showed with the VIN number on the vehicle. It never occurred to me that Best Deal Auto Sales would be so slimy.
I feel like they knew that no one would ever buy a car that should have been scrap so they hid it!!!!!
You can bet that I will be sure to tell my story to all of my friends and anyone else that will listen.
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#5 Jun 3, 2012
Duped wrote:
Bought a car from Best Deal back in 2008. They printed out a carfax for me and it showed the car was clean with no issues. During the time I owned the car I felt like I was being nickel and dimed when it came to maintenance but I thought it was just because the make and model of the car was high maintenance.
Just this past weekend I purchased a van and tried to use the car as a trade in. I was FLOORED when I found out the car was involved in a bad front end accident two months before I purchased it!
I then remembered that I did not compare the VIN number on the carfax I was showed with the VIN number on the vehicle. It never occurred to me that Best Deal Auto Sales would be so slimy.
I feel like they knew that no one would ever buy a car that should have been scrap so they hid it!!!!!
Lots of words.
You can bet that I will be sure to tell my story to all of my friends and anyone else that will listen.
ajwatts11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#6 Jun 3, 2012
angry wrote:
car bought top blue book value,no issues on car-fax but a few weeks after purchase,oil started dripping intermittently. Car checked by mechanic who says car engine worked on prior to purchase although this was not disclosed to me by dealer,Mike,$1000 damage on undercarriage and i went back to dealer who told me i was wrong and my mechanic was crazy to estimate $1000 damage. I followed dealers'worker to other side of Melbourne for independant evaluation which they insisted on and when they discovered damage value was $1000, he ignorantly told me i had to pay $450 or i was on my own,then hung up. This is terrible business practice and i only hope that bad karma gets it just rewards. I should make it known that according to his worker,"Mike the dealer gets the cheap cars so what do you expect as far as quality goes". He tried to take it back but hey when its said its said. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER
Do not tell anyone what to do because you're not the boss of anyone!
Best Deal Auto Sales

Apopka, FL

#7 Jun 29, 2013
This is absolutely fabricated and is not how I run my Business. I'm sorry that whom ever wrote this has never contacted me with their concerns. My policy is to work with my clients and be as much help as I can to them during their purchase and after if needed. My number one goal is to have a happy customer always!! This is the first I hear of this and was brought to my attention by one of my many happy customers. Thank you Joel(happy customer) for bringing this to my attention so I could respond.

Mike LaFrance
Owner/Best Deal Auto Sales
David Hooper

Satellite Beach, FL

#8 May 22, 2014
angry wrote:
Wow. Consider yourself spoiled. I couldn't return my car at another dealership just a few days after purchasing when the crankshaft went out on my Dakota. I think wanting compensation for that after 3 weeks is pretty stupid. Sucks to be in car business dealing with this stuff. I bet you wanted your cereal to be spoon fed to you in the morning for 6 months to compensate for emotional damage as well? Sheesh. Unless you did not buy your car as is and had a warranty you are a moron.
mike

Melbourne, FL

#9 May 22, 2015
Duped wrote:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, I PRINTED THE CAR FAX FOR YOU THEN YOU HAVE IT. YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE RIGHT VIN# CAN'T YOU.ALSO THE STATE ONLY REPORTS ONCE A YEAR TO CAR FAX. SO THAT'S WHY IT MAY HAVE NOT BEEN ON THERE. CAR FAX IS NOT RELIABLE.60 MINUTES HAD A SEGMENT ON IT.I CAN'T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CAR FAX TOO. CAN I ?YOU SEEN THE SAME THING I DID WHEN I SOLD IT TO YOU.I BOUGHT IT THE SAME WAY YOU DID.HOWEVER YOU GET THE CHANCE TO HAVE IT CHECKED BEFORE YOU BUY IT AND I DON'T.GOOD FOR YOU BAD FOR ME.
mike

Melbourne, FL

#10 May 22, 2015
angry wrote:
YOU CALLED ME A YEAR AFTER YOU BOUGHT THE CAR. ALSO YOU BOUGHT THE CAR AS IS AND I WAS STILL GOING TO HELP YOU. MY BASIC WARRANTY IS 50/50 AND THAT'S WHAT I OFFERED YOU .I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO DO THAT. DAMNED IF YOU DO AND DAMNED IF YOU DON'T.THAT'S A NO WIN !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Palm Bay, FL (Jul '10) Mon sameage 46
james Arthur Segura (Jan '14) Jul 26 amanda 10
News King's legacy still cause of debate (Jan '14) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 1,089
peoples opinion of the city cops here i palm bay ? Jul 23 nightmare 101 1
.. Elite Anglers Bait and Tackle~ Bad Karma com... (Apr '13) Jul 20 karma 6
News Brevard's youngest murderer will soon be free Jul 20 Lilsbaby12 1
Debate: Marijuana - Palm Bay, FL (Aug '10) Jul 17 gman 77
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melbourne Mortgages