UCF women take it (mostly) off for feature in May's Playboy

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Playboy is trolling the University of Central Florida for women who want to be in the magazine known for its nude photos, and dozens of eager candidates turned out Monday to disrobe for the camera.
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2012
Brian

United States

#1 Oct 24, 2006
Why does ucf let the college women there to be in playboy.If I was the president of ucf I would not let Play boy let the college girls to be put in playboy.It is wrong morally.Where are the parents at ,where are the adults at and president.
E Money

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Oct 24, 2006
Speak properly. We all know that you're just jealous because youu can't get into college with grammar like that.
hotdog

Ocala, FL

#3 Oct 24, 2006
Oh you go girls.....
Jack

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Nov 7, 2006
do the people who think Playboy is morally wrong take a shower with their clothes on or off?
Wes

Orlando, FL

#7 Dec 3, 2006
How is being in Playboy morally wrong? I don't understand people who have problems with the human body...I think people should admire the human body and Playboy is the classiest publication that allows this. Go UCF girls! I would rather see UCF girls in their prime than a UCF Alumni edition 40+ years...eww...I am 19 and I currently attend UCF and I remember when this happened not more than 2 monthes.
Alex

Orlando, FL

#9 Feb 26, 2007
I'm wondering if the people afraid of the naked human body are extreme biblepushers. Skin was there before clothing, so grow up.
surfereal

Orlando, FL

#10 Mar 27, 2007
Alex wrote:
I'm wondering if the people afraid of the naked human body are extreme biblepushers. Skin was there before clothing, so grow up.
Yep. I'm a bible pusher and a naked man before I get dressed in the morning.(Too much sun ain't good for the weenie.)
russell

Orlando, FL

#11 Apr 7, 2007
Brian wrote:
Why does ucf let the college women there to be in playboy.If I was the president of ucf I would not let Play boy let the college girls to be put in playboy.It is wrong morally.Where are the parents at ,where are the adults at and president.
parents? hello all students are adults. who are you to say what is right or wrong concerning personal choice and resonsiblity.
older then you

Scottsmoor, FL

#12 Jun 4, 2007
You boneheads are in school to learn so you can "hopefully" handle and run the world some day ( hopefully not too soon ). So wake up and smell the coffee...it's not all about the "party"..!! Also, as far as your precious school goes...(other then being rated a top party school) it sucks.
This ought to ruffle some feathers....lol
Drew

Pompano Beach, FL

#13 Aug 16, 2009
Brian wrote:
Your largely grammatically incorrect statement is just a reminder that people shouldn't be able to vote if they can't even write...
UCF Guy

Orlando, FL

#14 Nov 22, 2010
older then you wrote:
You boneheads are in school to learn so you can "hopefully" handle and run the world some day ( hopefully not too soon ). So wake up and smell the coffee...it's not all about the "party"..!! Also, as far as your precious school goes...(other then being rated a top party school) it sucks.
This ought to ruffle some feathers....lol
Really??? You want to comment on the quality of a school? Check the grammar in your name. Older THEN you, or Older THAN you? Evidently, the school that you attended was a bigger party school than UCF. Learn the language, THEN (correct usage) judge others, you dumb ass.
Daniel Ahern

Saint Petersburg, FL

#15 Jan 13, 2012
Ummm... just a party school? It's true that it's a party school but UCF also has:

- great intra-mural sports (crew and rugby, to name a few)
- an awesome foreign exchange program (I went to China basically for free in 2001)
- the FSEC (a solar energy center that is one of only a few certifiers of solar water heaters in North America)

That's just to start a few things I can name off the top of my head. It's easy to get lost in the school if you're not careful... but there's a LOT to get interested in there.
Near UCF

Orlando, FL

#16 Mar 1, 2012
Lets all get naked and have fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Fri Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Woman dies from carbon monoxide poisoning in Pa... Thu anguzman 1
Atheist group may sue over Fla. county invocation Thu Cordwainer Trout 35
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Thu Liberal forever 2,121
Lauren Waterbury is a Sweathog (Apr '13) Wed Chuck 8
Is Bill Mick a White Man? Aug 25 Melungeon Face 3
Review: Lamplighter Village (Apr '10) Aug 23 Sharon 85
•••
•••
Melbourne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Melbourne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000