Rabbi receives national acclaim

Mar 23, 2014 Full story: Florida Today 6

A Brevard County man's knowledge of the scriptures, passion for Judaism and drive for inclusion has landed him on a list of the nation's most inspiring rabbis.

Full Story
Jon Gaddi

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#1 Mar 23, 2014
The smartest Rabbi in the world doesnt even know he is a Khazar and that Israel is a people not a land mass.

Maybe our genius Rabbi would like to have an open debate.

We could start with why the Pharisees were following Talmudic law and not Levitical law- they killed off the Levites. It doesnt take a gaon (genius) to figure this out.

Jews want us to believe white people are "spiritual Israel" who copy Jews, but its actually the other way around except change "spiritual" to "fantasy Israel".

Most Christians deny the Bible in fear of the Jew, but I say "bring it on".
Jon Gaddi

#2 Mar 23, 2014
I thought Bill Mick of WMMB or Earl would get Rabbi of the year for silencing anything against Jew crime for the last 10 years straight. Now Bill Mick goes on vacation and shuts his show down because he doesnt want his listeners to hear how full of dog poop he is.

Next week when he gets back he will pretend its perfectly normal to shut your show down when you go on vacation. Only someone with zero shame can do that folks. This is a guy who never questions Jews, 911, the USS Liberty, Jew illegal border amnesty, Jew control of the media, press, congress....NOTHING!!!

How do they sleep? You have to be something other than human.
Jon Gaddi

#3 Mar 23, 2014
Many of you reading this dont have a clue what Im talking about because you have been lambasted with Jewish fables your whole lives.

You wouldnt question Jews even if Jesus and all the apostles told you to (because they did already). There is no more Jew or Gentile and no fantasy Jews either. There is the 12 tribes and Jews arent any single one of them.

Even your priests and pastors cant read the Bible or refuse to.I could point it out to you in black and white and you would still believe Jews (those creatures that call themselves Jews) Revelations 2;9, 3;9 and 12'9 arent my words you dont trust.
Jon Gaddi

#4 Mar 23, 2014
Its lucky the Jewish temple is basically on the same property as the Greek church or someone who actually reads and understands Greek may just interpret the difference between a Jew and someone of the House of Judah or a Judahite (and a Turko Mongolian for that matter)

Who were the Khazars? The catholic church knows who they are but they aint talkin.
Jon Gaddi

#5 Mar 23, 2014
Call in and ask Bill Mick what a Khazar is- he will get his taser and like the homo screener says "and you know he will". He will because he's a lying sack of dog dung.
Jon Gaddi

#6 Mar 23, 2014
This Rabbi achieved "national acclaim". Jews can do and be anything when they control the media.

Put the genius on with me for 3 hours, he wont last 20 minutes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Melbourne boring? (Jan '10) Tue BigD 71
Do you approve of Bill Posey as Representative? Dec 21 Sally Lotz 1
Do you approve of john Mazziotti as Mayor? Dec 21 Sally Lotz 1
Human compassion, the lack of... (Apr '13) Dec 20 cazamana 2
Review: June Park Baptist Church Thrift Store Dec 19 Angela 1
looking for blues Dec 15 I dont bite 2
Janice Dickinson 'Disgusted' Over Bill Cosby's ... Dec 14 Big Mess 4
Melbourne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web