Melbourne police: Mom helped teens st...

Melbourne police: Mom helped teens steal Shriner go-carts

There are 1 comment on the Florida Today story from Dec 24, 2013, titled Melbourne police: Mom helped teens steal Shriner go-carts. In it, Florida Today reports that:

Three fourteen-year-old boys and one of their mothers were arrested, and the six carts were returned, according to police documents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Florida Today.

Wayne Baker

Clermont, FL

#1 Dec 24, 2013
This past Saturday I was pulled over by Melbourne cops for the tint on my windows being too dark. The cop car pulled up behind me, tailgating so closely that if I had tapped my brakes for any reason he would have rammed me (and no doubt found some bogus reason to blame me for it). He followed me that way for quite a while, menacing me. Eventually he pulled me over. Another cop pulled up. And then an unmarked unit with windows tinted darned near as dark as mine.
We bought the car about three years ago from Enterprise RentaCar and have been driving it ever since without any interference or harassment whatsoever from law enforcement until I dared to go to Melbourne.
What confuses me is that I see all these crimes that are happening in Melbourne, yet the priority is to have multiple units patrolling in search of revenue. I suppose as long as it comes from non-locals there won't be a public outcry or a need for the Police to be held accountable.
I may come back to Melbourne again, but only if I absolutely have to. I will take my business elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WMMB is the Fake Media Tue VeteransFor911Truth 22
Pence Kissing Jew Arse at Dachau Already Tue Yo Maimonides 1
News DC Daily: Trump in FL, Pence tempers EU worries Tue Piel 5
Jews Blame Kids for Child Molestation Tue Piel 3
Band Practice At Auschwitz (May '16) Tue Elliot Abrams 85
Watch Haridopolos Kiss Jew Arse Tue Milo Homodopolis 15
News Trump goes to his comfort zone: campaigner-in-c... Tue Piel 7

Melbourne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance