August 24 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote?

Created by Topix on Aug 23, 2010

1,803 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

AvgJoe

United States

#2740 Nov 16, 2012
WHY MITT LOST:
MITT=OBAMA
No Dude Lingo

Pompano Beach, FL

#2742 Nov 16, 2012
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>Actually that would be your mother, father, sister, brother, cousins, uncles, aunts, grandmothers and grandfathers. Obama couldn't have done it w/o those guys. Are you that blind that you can't see the betrayel of the caucasions, they had to vote for him to win, we could not have done it by ourselves.
Wake up. Your people made a 2012-2016 election possible. Admit that and your hatred will be directed towards the rightful people!
If your not happy here and are apart of the seccession, heres an idea..........GO BACK TO AFRICA...hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Pray to Obama for a brain transplant to accompany your welfare check and foodstamps. He's offering discounted ones to all the ignorant lowlife bottomfeeding leeches who swallowed his Obama snakeoil again...that would be YOU! LOL
No Dude Lingo

Pompano Beach, FL

#2743 Nov 16, 2012
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
LOL ...So she's "willing to take a chance"...on Obama...AGAIN??? Where has she been for the last 4 years when she first decided to "take a chance" on the inexperienced puppet of the Corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine in order to "Make History"???... Hmmm...another victim of Obama snakeoil poisoning...Mmmm...mmm...mmm.. .

Since: Nov 12

Marianna, FL

#2744 Nov 17, 2012
I thought some kind of reasonable debate was to be found here, but alas, without community moderators most just decide to descend to random caps-locked crap and repeating the same damned talking points over and over. What a waste of time...smh
AvgJoe

Riverside, CA

#2745 Nov 17, 2012
CointelPro Topix Discussion Divertion Team.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#2746 Nov 18, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……FM this is a tough decision?
Mickey Mouse

Panama City, FL

#2749 Nov 20, 2012
King Obama wrote:
4 more years of the King, then Queen Hillary comes in for 8 in 2016.
Jesus looked and acted much more like Obama than like any Florida rednecks. Every state but this one managed to get the votes in on tuesday lol, hicks are the worst.
Why lump all Floridians in with rednecks? Thank you so much for spending your hard earned cash in our state so we do not have to pay state taxes. It's a small world and we do love your money.
American

De Leon Springs, FL

#2750 Nov 20, 2012
King Obama wrote:
4 more years of the King, then Queen Hillary comes in for 8 in 2016.
Jesus looked and acted much more like Obama than like any Florida rednecks. Every state but this one managed to get the votes in on tuesday lol, hicks are the worst.
Your King sucks, he was over there in Southeast Asia (his home town)in cambodia launching an initiative aimed at expanding trade and investment ties between us and 10 countries in Southeast Asia, Why don't he try to fix are countries problems first, Don't those people know they can't grow anything in sand, he's just going to waste more of are money and I hope you (King Obama) in up living in the streets and eating out of the trash maybe then you will wake up, you loser!
Mickey Mouse

Panama City, FL

#2751 Nov 20, 2012
American wrote:
<quoted text>Your King sucks, he was over there in Southeast Asia (his home town)in cambodia launching an initiative aimed at expanding trade and investment ties between us and 10 countries in Southeast Asia, Why don't he try to fix are countries problems first, Don't those people know they can't grow anything in sand, he's just going to waste more of are money and I hope you (King Obama) in up living in the streets and eating out of the trash maybe then you will wake up, you loser!
I hope you realize it is people like us that he is hoping is eating out of the trash. I do think it is time that we start standing up for ourself and not just on topix. The Mexican cartels are already taking hold in America because we are more worried about Muslims across the pond. Do not drop your guard against the Southern border when they want you to think about Egypt, Libyia, Syria and other countries thousands of miles away when we have cartels and gangs right here in OUR COUNTRY. Wake up Americans.
AvgJoe

United States

#2752 Nov 20, 2012
The Muslim Brotherhood is already allied with them....AND THE MOB!
Mickey Mouse

Panama City, FL

#2753 Nov 20, 2012
AvgJoe wrote:
The Muslim Brotherhood is already allied with them....AND THE MOB!
So are we just going to sit by and let them make the decisions?
AvgJoe

United States

#2755 Nov 20, 2012
Mexicans don't wear turbans.

“Shed so many tears”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2756 Nov 20, 2012
No Dude Lingo wrote:
<quoted text> Pray to Obama for a brain transplant to accompany your welfare check and foodstamps. He's offering discounted ones to all the ignorant lowlife bottomfeeding leeches who swallowed his Obama snakeoil again...that would be YOU! LOL
What's even funnier is that a democracy that was set up by whites and in their favor has back fired tremendously and now they want to separate from the union they created. LMBAO, so you mean to tell me that as long as things go your way you're fine, but the second something falls out of your lap, you kick and scream over spilled milk. You can't have it all people, geez!
So chilish!
Blacks have endured through it all and you don't see us rioting over the last 42 WHITE presidents. You don't see us demanding to go back to Africa or threatening to leave the country just because we are UNhappy about who the commander in chief is, do you? A white republican blew his brains and his whole family away because Obama won. A white lady ran her husband over, and another business owner killed himself because of Obama, that is soooooooo SAD!
Blacks have taken it for decades, whites can't take 8 years!
No wonder we are a stronger people! We can take anything!
Yall can't.
AvgJoe

United States

#2757 Nov 21, 2012
No we and ya'll.
The majority voted for NOBODY!
Mickey Mouse

Panama City, FL

#2761 Nov 21, 2012
MickeyMouse wrote:
You know what, the south should just cecede from the union and make our own country.
Wait a second, we already tried that - and got our heads handed to us.
Southern man is weaker than a kitten.
It is so funny you want to use so many names on here and then would not meet me when I called you a coward. I called you out and then you have used over 10 different names on here to cause more problems. Just to let you know you have been judged and you are lacking. Maybe one day you will leave your mama and be a real man. Until then you are just a coward that will not confront anyone in person.
Truth

Panama City, FL

#2762 Nov 21, 2012
Thank you all for responding to all my fake names.
test

Beverly Hills, FL

#2765 Nov 22, 2012
test
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#2766 Nov 23, 2012
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Mitt lost because of illiterate voters, not because Obama has done a decent job as prez. Obama's record reflects exactly what I say.
He was also a worthless senator, that accomplished nothing during his short time in the senate. The gov't needs to find a way to stop these mental midgets from being involved in our election process. If you don't understand or kmow something about who or what you're voting for,you should not be voting. That's common sense. People living off non contributory entitlements should not be eligable to vote,more common sense.
Skcus Dlarehswen

Astoria, NY

#2767 Nov 23, 2012
The Media needs to accept it's role in the conversion of America, too.

On a local basis as much as National.
Skcus Dlarehswen

Astoria, NY

#2768 Nov 23, 2012
Halifax Media's Panama City News Herald Editor Mike Cazalas supports the MOB!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Abolox LLC 20 hr JackOMalley1019 1
Prostitution In Cocoa Beach? Wed Ronny 1
Review: Lamplighter Village (Apr '10) Sep 17 LovesMelbourne 90
Is Palm Bay a nice place to live? Sep 13 EscapingTennessee 1
Have you heard of Scentsy? Sep 13 Sue 2
Florida State student dies on China study program (May '12) Sep 12 LaLouise 53
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sep 8 Liberal forever 2,972
•••
•••
•••

Melbourne Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Melbourne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Melbourne News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melbourne