Man accused of killing teen over loud music

Nov 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 11 Alive

The daughter of the suspect in the Friday gas station shooting death of a 17-year-old paints a very different picture of her dad and said he's not a murderer.

Comments
21 - 40 of 45 Comments Last updated Dec 5, 2012
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the ones with teeth so that should be about 2 of them.
This is a great neighborhood and my neighbors are all educated.
I feel sure they all have their own teeth, unlike the gov. project you live in.
The Golf Course was also voted one of the best in NE Florida.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Brididdy wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your address? That's what I thought. You're just a big mouth with a chip on your shoulder. Thanks for the laugh.
he would never go first. afraid to offend his butt buddies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
More foolishness from the moronic slush that inhabits Topix. I am a big mouth, no chip though. I also can back it up which scares the hell out of cowards like you guys. It is always fun to watch small-minded drones try and respond.
Whatsamatta gunfags, scared to leave the house without your replacement penises?
Okay where do you hang out? Will you be in drag?
Brididdy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
More foolishness from the moronic slush that inhabits Topix. I am a big mouth, no chip though. I also can back it up which scares the hell out of cowards like you guys. It is always fun to watch small-minded drones try and respond.
Whatsamatta gunfags, scared to leave the house without your replacement penises?
Whatsamatta with you? You upset that your nose is larger than your boobs? Bahahaha! Keep it coming. I need a good laugh.
Brididdy

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
Yet you're on Topix while your kids are talking to bill collectors. You're a deadbeat sorry excuse for a parent. That youngest kid looks retarded so it needs all the attention it can get. Go put its helmut on and stop her from licking the windows.
jeanie

Allendale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

We tend to say "God Bless America" when ever a speech is closing or at the end of a profound statement. We need to say God HELP America. These 'not so United States of America inhabitants are involved in a truly ugly war. Where is our moral compass? God--HELP America!
Wow

Jacksonville Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very obvious your one of the bottom feeders in american society
Anyone that enjoys listening to loud zulu music was raised by trash,and was never able to make it to the next level. You are a definite loser. You also need to stop watching those old Kung Fu
movies Grass hopper.
Hahaha, you are exactly wrong, lowbrow. I don't care for that style of music, grew up on rock n roll. What I do stand for is the right of expression without some recrimination from some chucklehead who feels like he is the sheriff of the world. Take a look at yourself and your baseless comments on this forum. When will you chumps get it, free means everyone is free, not just the freedom you choose.

I have given more to America than most of you and I continue to stand up for all Americans,. Toaster you talk a a lot, how much have you given? Military service, charities. I doubt it. You pukes are living off of us. We employ you, we coddle you and we put up with your bs. I am sick of white and black trash in this country. But......guess what morons, it is your right and I respect that. I have the right to stand up to you douchebags who have for too long pushed the little guy around. You are the bad guys. Go hide.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, you are exactly wrong, lowbrow. I don't care for that style of music, grew up on rock n roll. What I do stand for is the right of expression without some recrimination from some chucklehead who feels like he is the sheriff of the world. Take a look at yourself and your baseless comments on this forum. When will you chumps get it, free means everyone is free, not just the freedom you choose.
I have given more to America than most of you and I continue to stand up for all Americans,. Toaster you talk a a lot, how much have you given? Military service, charities. I doubt it. You pukes are living off of us. We employ you, we coddle you and we put up with your bs. I am sick of white and black trash in this country. But......guess what morons, it is your right and I respect that. I have the right to stand up to you douchebags who have for too long pushed the little guy around. You are the bad guys. Go hide.
you've got a pi-s poor imagination Grass Hopper.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Most of the urban violence in this country is fueled by (c)rap 'music' and 'culture.'(c)rappers and their fans are PUNKS and SCUM and should be removed from civilized society!
moose in jax

Jacksonville Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Brididdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatsamatta with you? You upset that your nose is larger than your boobs? Bahahaha! Keep it coming. I need a good laugh.
The indictments are coming.
Brediddy

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

moose in jax wrote:
<quoted text>
The indictments are coming.
The people with the special white jacket and wagon are coming.
come on people

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

I can't believe what you peoples are saying, this is a 17 year old, this is what they do listen to music, there should'nt of being a life taken for loud to music, that is ashame and a disgrace, for those of you saying crazy stuff, what if this have been your brother or sister, I bet you would'nt be saying that crazy sh***. I can't believe you people believe this teenage boy should of being shoot just because he was playing loud music. What else new in Florida, a place I want be visiting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like you do a little pushing yourself, loudmouth. I thought you were going to tell us where you hang out tough guy. I promise not to laugh at your platform shoes.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Pete Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Chances are it wasn't only loud, it was filthy too. Can't tell you how many times I've had to suffer through dozens of F bombs emanating from a 1980's Caprice with 50" wheels while sitting at a stoplight. People who listen to that crap at high volume in public places should be locked away in camps.
LOL, the white man is going to prison, he'll be getting boned by black men while music he don't like is playing in the background...hahahaha.

Since: Dec 12

Chisago City, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

come on people wrote:
I can't believe what you peoples are saying, this is a 17 year old, this is what they do listen to music, there should'nt of being a life taken for loud to music, that is ashame and a disgrace, for those of you saying crazy stuff, what if this have been your brother or sister, I bet you would'nt be saying that crazy sh***. I can't believe you people believe this teenage boy should of being shoot just because he was playing loud music. What else new in Florida, a place I want be visiting.
I agree it is hard to believe there are people who think this kid deserved to get shot.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

AndyM138 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it is hard to believe there are people who think this kid deserved to get shot.
I don't think the kid deserved to get shot, but some would say that he and his friends probably deserved to get their heads busted open like ripe mellons by baseball bats, LOL. That said, I'll bet that dead kid wished he'd a been a little more polite that night, HEHEHEHE.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

come on people wrote:
LOL, you can tell a billion pepole that if they get big and large in someone's face that one out of a billion will murder them, yet you still get asstoles that get big and large in someone's face. The dead guy was born to get murdered or raped in prison and now his fate is done.
Scared white guy

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

tting a s$w .40 for Christmas and a cwp.Not to shoot little kids playing music but for the upcoming financial collapse brought about by Obamas ameteur handling of the economy.EBT will be suspended and all publis aid will cease to exist.If you think it is bad now,wait.You will miss the days when anonomous black guys would approach you asking for "poats".BTW why would you walk up to a complete stranger and ask for your gibs me dat?
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Scared white guy wrote:
Not to shoot little kids playing music but for the upcoming financial collapse brought about by Obamas ameteur handling of the economy
I agree..

Crony capitalism is whats bringing this country down but is didn't start with Obama..

So, are you ready to lock and load and go after the folks that are screwing us up? Or are you satisfied by having a black kid shot dead by a hot headed raciest that doesn't have a clue?
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text> I'll bet that dead kid wished he'd a been a little more polite that night, HEHEHEHE.
You are not being polite here in the forum.. Maybe you might get shot dead because of it..hehehehehe...

I bet if they were listening to Neal Bortz or Rush pillhaed full blast, nothing would have been said by the white raciest..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Melbourne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Melbourne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Melbourne News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melbourne