Man accused of killing teen over loud music

Nov 27, 2012 Full story: 11 Alive 45

The daughter of the suspect in the Friday gas station shooting death of a 17-year-old paints a very different picture of her dad and said he's not a murderer.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mr Thomas Anthony Jones

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Nov 27, 2012
The man is a cold=bloodied mrderer and when we get down in the prison he will wish he never was i Florida. We need the Death penalty for this murderer. Let it be slow and cruel.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Mr Thomas Anthony Jones wrote:
The man is a cold=bloodied mrderer and when we get down in the prison he will wish he never was i Florida. We need the Death penalty for this murderer. Let it be slow and cruel.
Unless the kid had bad hearing problems there was no reason to be playing loud music. He should have been hanging around 8th street or Moncrief areas. White folks don't like listening to this BS. Does anyone with a brain see a reason for playing loud rap music in a vehicle ? I doubt it.
Pete Moss

Bethpage, NY

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless the kid had bad hearing problems there was no reason to be playing loud music. He should have been hanging around 8th street or Moncrief areas. White folks don't like listening to this BS. Does anyone with a brain see a reason for playing loud rap music in a vehicle ? I doubt it.
Chances are it wasn't only loud, it was filthy too. Can't tell you how many times I've had to suffer through dozens of F bombs emanating from a 1980's Caprice with 50" wheels while sitting at a stoplight. People who listen to that crap at high volume in public places should be locked away in camps.
wow

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets vote on who should be shot, adolf toaster or a kid listening to music..........
Flaring

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 28, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets vote on who should be shot, adolf toaster or a kid listening to music..........
Put me down for Killing toaster. I can say with certainty, the world will never miss toaster. Listen to the sound of. " some clown with a screen name of TOASTER has his brains blown out a red light intersection for running his mouth. No charges have been filed as the shooter claimed that toaster was exciting signs of bewildered Stupid, and in Florida, you can now shoot them to protect the spreading of it. Friends and family were contacted and asked about arrangements for the funeral, and they said they just chucked him into a hole and that they didn't much care for him"

Up yours toaster
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Flaring wrote:
<quoted text>
Put me down for Killing toaster. I can say with certainty, the world will never miss toaster. Listen to the sound of. " some clown with a screen name of TOASTER has his brains blown out a red light intersection for running his mouth. No charges have been filed as the shooter claimed that toaster was exciting signs of bewildered Stupid, and in Florida, you can now shoot them to protect the spreading of it. Friends and family were contacted and asked about arrangements for the funeral, and they said they just chucked him into a hole and that they didn't much care for him"
Up yours toaster
Coming from anyone with your intelligence level,I take what you say as as compliment.
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#9 Nov 29, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Will the folks living in my neighborhood be voting too ??
Wow

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#10 Nov 29, 2012
Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Will the folks living in my neighborhood be voting too ??
Only the ones with teeth so that should be about 2 of them.

“The Inevitable”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
yes yes, you would be an expert on this matter. You like your gummy friends.
I would have done the same thing if I ask some rudely bunch of asz wipes to turn down the music and then they started acting like a wild bunch of monkeys threaten to shoot me. But Mr. Liberal ABM would probably turn himself in just for upsetting the bunch of hoodies.
Brididdy

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Nov 29, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I gots gold teeth and i'm married to your sister.
Wow

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#14 Nov 29, 2012
Not adding up wrote:
<quoted text>
yes yes, you would be an expert on this matter. You like your gummy friends.
I would have done the same thing if I ask some rudely bunch of asz wipes to turn down the music and then they started acting like a wild bunch of monkeys threaten to shoot me. But Mr. Liberal ABM would probably turn himself in just for upsetting the bunch of hoodies.
Is that what you would have done, taken a life over words or music? How about chalking it up to kids being kids, spending a couple minutes chuckling while you pump your gas and then leaving! Typical response for a needledick gunfag who is scared of his shadow. Pull that gun around me and watch as I take from you and knock your teeth out with it.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Location hidden

#15 Nov 29, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you would have done, taken a life over words or music? How about chalking it up to kids being kids, spending a couple minutes chuckling while you pump your gas and then leaving! Typical response for a needledick gunfag who is scared of his shadow. Pull that gun around me and watch as I take from you and knock your teeth out with it.
The whole thing is about courtesy and respect. Not everyone wants to hear that kind of 'music'. If indeed it can be called that. did the punks need shooting, no not really, but I understend it.
Oh and by the way. come over and try to take my gun. I'll have it up your azz and squeeze off a few rounds to wake you up.
Or better yet, how about barbed wire and a garden hose? I'll take out the hose later..
Opie

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Nov 29, 2012
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole thing is about courtesy and respect. Not everyone wants to hear that kind of 'music'. If indeed it can be called that. did the punks need shooting, no not really, but I understend it.
Oh and by the way. come over and try to take my gun. I'll have it up your azz and squeeze off a few rounds to wake you up.
Or better yet, how about barbed wire and a garden hose? I'll take out the hose later..
I think it is showing a total lack of courtesy to shoot and kill a young man. I guarantee that had this been a young white man from Mandarin or the beaches, people would be on here crying about how this was just a bunch of kids being kids.

If people weren't such cowards that they feel they have to carry guns at all times, this young man would still be alive. Yeah, you talk tough, but you need your little "comforter" to feel safe.

Do you "understend" that?
Wow

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#17 Nov 29, 2012
Ed Teach wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the address, gunfag? I'll teach you a few things about firearms.

And your closeted tendencies are showing, that garden hose comment is an indicator of your latent homosexuality.

“The Inevitable”

Location hidden

#18 Nov 30, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
And your closeted tendencies are showing, that garden hose comment is an indicator of your latent homosexuality.
ha ha ha, again, you would be an expert on that, rope smoker.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Location hidden

#19 Nov 30, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
you liked that did you? I'm on the island, c'mon over and I'll give you a treat.
Brididdy

Jacksonville, FL

#20 Nov 30, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
your nose is bigger than your *itties so shut up!
Brididdy

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Nov 30, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your address? That's what I thought. You're just a big mouth with a chip on your shoulder. Thanks for the laugh.
Wow

Jacksonville Beach, FL

#22 Nov 30, 2012
More foolishness from the moronic slush that inhabits Topix. I am a big mouth, no chip though. I also can back it up which scares the hell out of cowards like you guys. It is always fun to watch small-minded drones try and respond.

Whatsamatta gunfags, scared to leave the house without your replacement penises?
Toaster

Pomona Park, FL

#23 Nov 30, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very obvious your one of the bottom feeders in american society
Anyone that enjoys listening to loud zulu music was raised by trash,and was never able to make it to the next level. You are a definite loser. You also need to stop watching those old Kung Fu
movies Grass hopper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Melbourne boring? (Jan '10) Tue BigD 71
Do you approve of Bill Posey as Representative? Dec 21 Sally Lotz 1
Do you approve of john Mazziotti as Mayor? Dec 21 Sally Lotz 1
Human compassion, the lack of... (Apr '13) Dec 20 cazamana 2
Review: June Park Baptist Church Thrift Store Dec 19 Angela 1
looking for blues Dec 15 I dont bite 2
Janice Dickinson 'Disgusted' Over Bill Cosby's ... Dec 14 Big Mess 4
Melbourne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web