Brevard County jail inmate airlifted

Mar 2, 2008 Full story: Floridatoday.com 27

Brevard County jail inmate airlifted BY J.D.GALLOP FLORIDA TODAY SHARPES - A 28-year-old Brevard County jail inmate was airlifted to a hospital today after he apparently fell from his bunk bed and was injured ... via Floridatoday.com

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leo the LEO

Miami, FL

#22 Oct 19, 2010
Liz wrote:
I can tell you right now that if you live in Florida, and I don't care if your a law abiding citizen...your going to jail for something and then they will put you on probation. You will do everything right on your probation and have 2 weeks left and they will violate you for no reason. They will then give you more probation. You will violate again for no reason and then they will give you community control followed by more probation. You will violate that and then they put you in prison for many, many years. And this all started from some little 3rd degree felony. Now its become multiple felonies.
If it was so little, it wouldn't have been a felony charge. And all Floridians are going to jail, even law abiding ones?#@!

The internet, originally developed for communication between scientists and PHD's, has evolved into a cyber-bathroom wall for 70 IQ crackheads. The government needs to do away with library computerss andd internet access from secction 8 apartments.
angie b

Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles

#23 Oct 19, 2010
I know how a lot of you feel n am sorry to hear about the guy that has his gf in there still sleeping on the floor naked n being abuse with no one 2 help, were not suppose 2 be treated like royalty but were still humans, i truely believe that they will mess with the wrong person 1day n that will be all she wrote, god is good n he never sleeps. I want to ask for some help in locating a friend by the name of Breth Badgely in his 50s by now he was there for yrs n the last i heard he was given life, if anyone has info on where i can begin to look pl! let me know. thank you n good luck every one.
Lisa

Melbourne Beach, FL

#24 Feb 10, 2011
Liz wrote:
I can tell you right now that if you live in Florida, and I don't care if your a law abiding citizen...your going to jail for something and then they will put you on probation. You will do everything right on your probation and have 2 weeks left and they will violate you for no reason. They will then give you more probation. You will violate again for no reason and then they will give you community control followed by more probation. You will violate that and then they put you in prison for many, many years. And this all started from some little 3rd degree felony. Now its become multiple felonies.
EXAAAAAACTLY!!! That's what's happening to me and I'm a school teacher married to a police officer! This system is like the Hotel California...you can check but you can never check out.
citizen

Melbourne, FL

#25 Jul 26, 2011
john wrote:
<quoted text>
From where did your nephew fall? The only beds in the jail are in the new mental health ward. Otherwise inmates sleep on the floor.
Not true, I was in D-100 block and they have beds
Recently retired military

Saint Cloud, FL

#26 Sep 10, 2011

I do not know where to turn to for help. My girl friend, has been arrested and is in the Lee County Jail in Florida. She has had a history of sexual abuse and because of it, has very low self-esteem. When arrested, she attempted to commit suicide (back in July). She has been placed on suicide watch. She is isolated from the world and is kept naked in a cell 10 ft by 6 ft wide all day while guards of all gender "watch" her. The isolation and situation is driving her to a complete psychological break down. They could at least give her some clothes to cover herself while being watched. Her case is not up for a management review until 2 Nov. In the interim, she is to be kept locked up in such an inhuman condition until then with no contact with the outside world except for the once a week 15 minute calls she is allowed. If an animal were kept as such it would be considered cruel and inhuman. I cannot believe that in today's modern society, and in the worlds most advanced nation that such a thing can still happen. This is something you hear of in 3rd world societies. It is simply a form of legal torture condoned by the state and federal government. Is this legal? Do female prisoners have no rights or one to turn to for help once they are within the grasps of correction officials?
just saying

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#27 Sep 11, 2011
people usually dont go to jail for being nice people, if you dont want to be put in a enviroment with other bad people which is indeed risky dont do crimes its really that simple.and as for the guy complaining he has a warrent out because he missed a court date intentionally come on if you miss a court date you get a warrent you choose not to go and now think its rediculus you got a warrent out for you. the school would of likely mad provisions for you.your excuse is flawed.you cant pay your fines i understand that but did you consider that before you got arrested or after? never enterd your mind did it when you were doing what ever it was that got you arrested.old sayin g if you cany afford the time or fine then dont do the crime.

“deal with it”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#28 Sep 14, 2011
People are not in jail for being nice and following the rules, guess if you dont like jail dont do stuff to end up there.Its not the Hilton its jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 5 hr all of the real 2,486
Prostitution In Cocoa Beach? Wed Ronny 1
Review: Lamplighter Village (Apr '10) Wed LovesMelbourne 90
Is Palm Bay a nice place to live? Sep 13 EscapingTennessee 1
Have you heard of Scentsy? Sep 13 Sue 2
Florida State student dies on China study program (May '12) Sep 12 LaLouise 53
Palm Bay City seat 5 candidate you been warned. Sep 9 Michael Ovens 4
•••
•••
•••

Melbourne Jobs

•••
•••