Brevard County jail inmate airlifted

Mar 2, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Floridatoday.com

Brevard County jail inmate airlifted BY J.D.GALLOP FLORIDA TODAY SHARPES - A 28-year-old Brevard County jail inmate was airlifted to a hospital today after he apparently fell from his bunk bed and was injured ... via Floridatoday.com

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ray brown

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2008

u need ur jail access like maricopa jail. please look at it & change yours to that type of format. thank you
Shanice

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2008

why are yal doin this? Jeffrey Scott didnt do anything wrong. He doin time for nothin. Please jus let him go free,THANKS
jeffery platman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

he fell from a bed...Yeah right...I was just in prison and when people say they fell from i bed it really means they got into a fight and the c.o's didnt do a thing about it
diane

Sharon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2009

my nephew was arrested an taken to brevard county jail,,an was dead the next day,,head injurys, they said he fell,,
diane

Sharon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2009

my nephew was arrested an taken to brevard county jail,,an was dead the next day,,head injurys, they said he fell,,anyone with information on brevard county jail,,please let me know
LYN

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2009

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT ISRAEL RODRIGUEZ @ SHARPES PLEASE LET ME KNOW.LYN12259@GMAIL.COM
mike

Inverness, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

diane wrote:
my nephew was arrested an taken to brevard county jail,,an was dead the next day,,head injurys, they said he fell,,anyone with information on brevard county jail,,please let me know
My GF is in that jail now and the last time she was in there she was abused, the story so far this time is that her and two other women were made to lay naked on the concrete floor for 4 days with male guards present.We tried to bgring up a suit but no lawer would touch it.Even called the local news and no reply from them.
friend

Williston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

mike wrote:
<quoted text>
My GF is in that jail now and the last time she was in there she was abused, the story so far this time is that her and two other women were made to lay naked on the concrete floor for 4 days with male guards present.We tried to bgring up a suit but no lawer would touch it.Even called the local news and no reply from them.
Call CNN or Fox News they would jump on it. Good Luck
john

West New York, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

diane wrote:

From where did your nephew fall? The only beds in the jail are in the new mental health ward. Otherwise inmates sleep on the floor.
matt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

yes i was in the tent with him in feb of 09 why what do u want 2 no?
matt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

yes i was in the tent wiyh him in feb of 09
matt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

that was isreal rod
jj rodkledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I did 6 days there for a reckless driving charge because the county gets federal money for each day an person is locked up, there is a ton of illegal stuff going on in there from using inmates to do work on sheriffs houses to smuggling dope and booze into the jail from inmates doing landscaping and back charging the as if a state agency did the work...arresting people for old resolved charges just to make money for the county...so on and so forth.
scottie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

I hope things aren't as bad as they are being written on this form. I have been considering changing my residence to the state of florida.This really gives me a lot to think about.
upstanding citizen

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Judged:

lol just try staying out of the jail and if u already expect to be there please dont move here, k?

Good reason the jail isnt nice, its a deterrent, got it!
dee

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

inmates do not sleep on the floor. they have bunk beds n i have seen people fall off of them. i just got out a couple days ago. the only time i have seen people on the floor is in the bubble where they r on suicide watch n they have mats, they r not directly on the ground. psh, the main problem in there is they dont feed u right. u're in constant starvation mode!
Liz

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

I can tell you right now that if you live in Florida, and I don't care if your a law abiding citizen...your going to jail for something and then they will put you on probation. You will do everything right on your probation and have 2 weeks left and they will violate you for no reason. They will then give you more probation. You will violate again for no reason and then they will give you community control followed by more probation. You will violate that and then they put you in prison for many, many years. And this all started from some little 3rd degree felony. Now its become multiple felonies.
Brandon Boggs

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

That's Florida for you. I lived there for 22 years. I just could not seem to ever get off probation. I went to prison and spent many moons in agony from knowing the system just is not right. It's like you are a slave and no one notices. I WAS PUT IN PRISON FOR DRIVING ON A HABITUALLY SUSPENDED LICENSE!!!Not jail, but prison for 2 years where there are murderers and rapists. When I got out my license were still suspended and I still owed thousands and still had to do the classes and everything. I thought I went to prison to pay my debt to society but it was not nearly all of my debt. Now it's been ten years and they just wont give me my D.L back. They keep increasing the fines that I owe!! And now I have been out of Florida for 5 years and I have not been in trouble once!!! The cops hated my brother down there and they used to pull me over just to ask how he was doing in prison!!!I am glad he knocked one of those bastard cops out and escaped. Screw you Satellite beach police, Indian Harbour, Palm Bay(murderers of Aaron Zylstra),and the Brevard county sheriffs. These cops are life ruiners. Your day will come pigs!!!
Brandon Boggs

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Oh yea and I wrote the judge a letter asking for help with my fines. I explained that I could not show up for a hearing and that I would have to do a hearing over the phone because I am in college at West Virginia University and could not miss class or afford to go to Florida(hence the idea of asking for help with my fines) They gave me a court date and would not let me do a phone hearing and when I could not make it they gave me a warrant!!!! Now I have a stupid failure appear warrant and the judge wont dismiss it. So if I ever visit Florida one day I will get arrested. That is sooo rediculus!!!!!!
Florida Native

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Liz (or is it Brandon today?), just wanted to say that I'm glad you've found peace in a place that better understands you.

Best regards from a 54-yr-old FL native that has enjoyed decades of decadent fun here on the Space Coast. I never hurt anybody, but, yeah I admit, I could of gotten arrested for some of it. Anyway, my point is that I DIDN'T because we have some of the coolest cops in the state. Push it, and they WILL be all over you, but live and have fun in small-community style, and they are very tolerant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Melbourne Forum right now

Search the Melbourne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lamplighter Village (Apr '10) 19 hr Ron 31
Our Club Satellite Beach 19 hr Mail 1
james Arthur Segura Jul 8 Doublewide Dude 9
TV show features report on missing firefighter ... (Mar '11) Jul 5 Derek 24
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 4 the protected species 2,911
Review: Brevard Super Bike (Mar '11) Jul 2 Bill Johnston Sr 2
masterbating Jun 30 billy 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Melbourne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melbourne People Search