Whats wrong with lawyers

Whats wrong with lawyers

Posted in the Melbourne Forum

OMG

Winter Springs, FL

#1 Oct 28, 2011
Lawyers claimed that she had blackouts from drinking ,she blamed it on antidepressants,even said it was because she had irritable bowel syndrome..Is there no end a lawyer will go to to get a client off the hook.Look at Casey Anthony's lawyer he blamed everybody he could except the boogie man and the pope.

Schuler, 33, is accused of having sex with five students, some football players, at her Springboro home in 2010. She had been a teacher and athletic trainer at the school since 2000. Earlier this year an anonymous tip triggered an investigation by administrators.
Two former Mason students on Tuesday had testified for the prosecution, saying Schuler had devised a plan to enter an insanity plea before she was ever charged.

“She said if anyone found out, she had her defense planned out and she was going to say she was insane,” said Katie Degrazia

She has pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity. Her lawyers argue she had medical and psychological issues and doesn’t remember the alleged incidents and that students took advantage of her. She could go to prison for decades, if convicted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aldi stores expanding, to offer more products (Jun '17) 16 min Eric 8
Is it Scrote? Scrot? Scroat? WTF (_)_)??????D Thu My Phallusy 1
oy vey it's huge (_)_)////////D Thu Galatic Phallatic 1
Call 1-800 DICKPIX (_)_)/////D Wed Phallusing Around 1
Oy Vey! More Boners (_)_)/////D Wed Phallusing Around 1
Yet another boner post (_)_)/////D Wed Phallusing Around 1
Nazinuts love (_)_)/////D Wed Phallusing Around 1

Melbourne Jobs

Personal Finance

Melbourne Mortgages