Drive on rough roads in Brevard? Let ...

Drive on rough roads in Brevard? Let us know

There are 3 comments on the Florida Today story from Dec 23, 2013, titled Drive on rough roads in Brevard? Let us know. In it, Florida Today reports that:

If you drive on these rough roads, contact FLORIDA TODAY transportation beat writer at [email protected] with your opinion about the roads.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Florida Today.

donna

Palm Bay, FL

#1 Dec 24, 2013
i call every week about krassner nw palm bay.the head of dept - sent me a long letter which i forward to fl today but got no response he says palm bay needs millions in road repairs and they dont have money to fix''''
krassner was scheduled to be paved years ago but then they said they had no money just like we were approved for street lights on oleander ln and red bud but then they said they had no money ....its pitch black in
here at night.......there holes right now on krassner im tired of emailng them weekly ..they approved a church on krassner to be built and the traffic from church people, this also is tearing up road they need to pave it there no yellow line in the middle either which is dangerous....malabar rd by nw post office is full of holes and cracks all down malabar...the utility people city people drive this road daily they dont see this? and report it to be filled?? its crazy
i also commented to him you pave dirt roads theres noone living on them but you wont repave where people have to drive dailey?
thanks d
Art Fern

Kissimmee, FL

#2 Dec 30, 2013
How about the far north end of Babcock? From Airport to US 1. Been a mess for years.
Schneerstein

Cocoa, FL

#3 Dec 30, 2013
The roads in front of the synagogues are all pretty good. In fact the Jew state gets 30 million a day (at least) from the American taxpayers.

Think about it, all the big Jew corporations made a fortune of the Iraq and Afghan war and now you are being asked to pay for the veterans wheelchairs (even if you were completely against the war and silenced).

All the BS, all the deaths, all the money lost and what does the media want now? They want us to give. Im going to give them something but it aint gonna be any less than a size 11.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WMMB is the Fake Media 15 hr Milo Homodopolis 34
Jewish Woman Who Defecated Diamonds For Years 15 hr Misha the Wolfgirl 6
Jew Paints Swastikas on his ehhhh Own Home 15 hr Adam Gadahn Pearlman 4
Nazis love to use butt plugs 21 hr Aponi 1
Melbourne nazi eats bagel 21 hr Aponi 1
all nazis are cowards like the one who posts ... 21 hr Aponi 1
Are all nazi lying bastards Thu Aponi 1

Melbourne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance