Custom motorcycle builder Billy Lane ...

Custom motorcycle builder Billy Lane serves time at prison motor pool

There are 6 comments on the www.clutchandchrome.com story from Jan 5, 2010, titled Custom motorcycle builder Billy Lane serves time at prison motor pool. In it, www.clutchandchrome.com reports that:

Clutchand Chrome the free online motorcycle magazine

A man known for his custom motorcycle creations has found himself fixing Florida Department of Corrections vehicles while he's serving a prison sentence.

State prison officials have revealed Billy Lane has been working in the Avon Park Work Camp to fix Department of Corrections vehicles during his six year sentence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.clutchandchrome.com.

ike rider

Austin, TX

#1 Jan 6, 2010
Man, He killed a bike rider while drunk in a truck. I agree with the sentence except he lost his license for LIFE!?
KCW

Sanford, FL

#2 Feb 26, 2010
ike rider wrote:
Man, He killed a bike rider while drunk in a truck. I agree with the sentence except he lost his license for LIFE!?
I don't agree with the sentence. the man needed to get a lot more then 6 years and working in Avon Park, that's CRAP!!!!!!!!!!
RckISSIMMEE

Ormond Beach, FL

#3 Mar 30, 2010
Things happen in life, mostly accidents, his sentence was fair.. Does he deserve more time??? I dont think so... KCW That dude does amazing things with his hands the last thing he wanted to do was to hurt someone. Your ignorance pisses me off... FOR BILLY LANE SUCK A FAT ONE AND STICK IT WHERE YOU LIKE IT MOST!!!!!!
KCW

Orlando, FL

#4 Mar 31, 2010
RckISSIMMEE wrote:
Things happen in life, mostly accidents, his sentence was fair.. Does he deserve more time??? I dont think so... KCW That dude does amazing things with his hands the last thing he wanted to do was to hurt someone. Your ignorance pisses me off... FOR BILLY LANE SUCK A FAT ONE AND STICK IT WHERE YOU LIKE IT MOST!!!!!!
All drunks gets what they deserve and he did not get his. Your ignorance becomes you and foul insults makes you feel like a real man doesn't it. Geesh, what stupidity! I don't care if he was the greatest of the great, it doesn't give you a right to get behind a wheel knowing drunk and kill someone.
Rgtr

Torrington, CT

#5 Jan 26, 2011
Billy was a tool. Thought his life was where the world turned around on. Maybe he'll learn a lesson. I respect artists, but he was just another. There are many talented bike builders. Most are good people. BZ wasn't one of them.
Fake Diploma

Jackson, AL

#6 Feb 4, 2011
World Class fake diplomas, fake degrees, fake transcripst/scoresheets certificates maker for high school, college and university.

http://www.diplomareplacementservice.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question for meathead 6 hr Thuth 2
Neo-Nazi perverts Fri Thuth 1
Neo-Nazi convicted of molesting young girls Fri Thuth 1
First responders Fri Thuth 1
Treason to the nation Fri Thuth 4
the greatest white supremacist ever Fri Thuth 5
Band Practice At Auschwitz Fri Misha Thewolfgirl 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melbourne Beach Mortgages