Locals knock Walgreens plan

Locals knock Walgreens plan

There are 2 comments on the FloridaToday.com story from Dec 27, 2007, titled Locals knock Walgreens plan. In it, FloridaToday.com reports that:

“I'm concerned about the big box and the traffic”

"No Walgreens" signs have popped up on lawns all over town. At least two Web sites were created in opposition, and residents are circulating petitions against the drugstore giant's proposed move to this ... via FloridaToday.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FloridaToday.com.

enufsznuf

Orlando, FL

#1 Jul 7, 2008
You have to wonder why Walgreens wants to put in such a small store when its totally "off mark" to their model stores? Why do these people think that its OK to force this store on our community?
Brad Mannor

Wilmington, DE

#2 Apr 26, 2010
Why are the people in Melbourne Beach so stupid? Why do they HATE businesses in their town and drive to a neighboring town? Why do the people in Melbourne Beach think they are something special when in reality you're all OLD and going to die many years before me and when you're so old and sick you'll wish you had a place to buy your cheap medications and adult diapers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opioids Take Out More Than Vietnam War in One Year 19 hr DerSchitz 20
Remove Talmudic Sheriff Governor 19 hr Parkland Chabad Boys 1
Rat Jew Alinsky's 8 Steps Sat Parkland Chabad Boys 2
Rat Jew Alinsky's 12 Steps Sat Baruch Goldstein 1
Armed Deputy Stood Down on Parkland Shooting Sat Talmudic Sheriff 6
It Just Keeps Coming Folks Sat Rutkowski 3
Another Antisemite Yeshiva Teacher Sat Stanley Pedowicz 2

Melbourne Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance