Faith in space

There are 21 comments on the Hattiesburg American story from Mar 22, 2014, titled Faith in space. In it, Hattiesburg American reports that:

MELBOURNE, Fla. -- Sometime in the future, a man -- or woman -- may step onto the arid, red surface of Mars and, for a moment, set aside science before staring off into the distance of space to say a prayer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hattiesburg American.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#1 Mar 22, 2014
What the fck?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Mar 22, 2014
Faith wrote:
What the fck?
I thought it meant you had some wicked bud...LOL
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Mar 22, 2014
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it meant you had some wicked bud...LOL
I've been smoking roaches for the past 5 days. It's a dirty and degrading business.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4 Mar 23, 2014
ashkarslave4ALLA H

Yemen

#5 Mar 23, 2014
respectable Faith online all the time

I am surprised

MashaALLAH

Location hidden

#6 Apr 12, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I've been smoking roaches for the past 5 days. It's a dirty and degrading business.
Recycling, it's all good! You know, that should be worth some kind of tax credit...

Apparently you schooled some little jumanji conspiracy freak, and now he thinks I'm you. Or you're me. Whichever.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Apr 14, 2014
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Recycling, it's all good! You know, that should be worth some kind of tax credit...
Apparently you schooled some little jumanji conspiracy freak, and now he thinks I'm you. Or you're me. Whichever.
https://img1.etsystatic.com/004/0/8152857/il_...

Since: Feb 14

Satellite Beach, FL

#8 Apr 24, 2014
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>Recycling, it's all good! You know, that should be worth some kind of tax credit...

It's line 420 of form 130ng

Location hidden

#9 Apr 27, 2014
Faith wrote:
Is it warming up finally?

Location hidden

#10 Apr 27, 2014
its me daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's line 420 of form 130ng
LOL

But will it be covered by obamacare?

Since: Feb 14

Satellite Beach, FL

#11 Apr 27, 2014
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>LOL

But will it be covered by obamacare?
Only if it's coded properly and you don't inhale. ;)

Location hidden

#12 Apr 27, 2014
its me daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if it's coded properly and you don't inhale. ;)
Nah, that would have been Clintoncare. Under Obamacare, you can't exhale. He'll work out the coding later...maybe.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 Apr 27, 2014
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it warming up finally?
Oh yeah. The snow is gone and it's like 55 and 32 at night.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#14 Apr 27, 2014
I tried to see if I could get Obamacare. I was on hold for 8 hours in three phone calls the first day and was cut off. I was on hold for 5 hours each on the second and third days before I got cut off. And then I checked out the available plans and they were worse than the Blue Cross I already have. Oh....and now I get twenty calls, texts and emails a day from people trying to sell me insurance. And the government sent me a letter saying the website might be vulnerable to something called "Heartbleed" and my personal information might be at risk. The "hope" and the "change" is overwhelming.

Location hidden

#15 Jun 8, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah. The snow is gone and it's like 55 and 32 at night.
I've been away for the last month, and now it's over a hundred every day. I should have stayed at the ocean!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#16 Jun 8, 2014
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been away for the last month, and now it's over a hundred every day. I should have stayed at the ocean!
Come back here for the winter.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#17 Jun 9, 2014
SalaamZ Oh astroNutz. LOL! We are ALL IN SPACE ! rideing around the sun on GODS little ORB . So Should we now pray toward the SUN ??? Or M E C C A !? My personnal preference is towards the southeast were numerous stars and constillations hide the eye of the beholder. CheerZ
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#18 Jun 9, 2014
Worshiping the Sun is more realistic than being a muslim. We can see the Sun. It gives us light, warmth and it is the source of all life and energy on this planet.

Islam, on the other hand, represents dark fantasy, poverty, despair, murder and deceit.

Location hidden

#19 Jun 11, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Come back here for the winter.
Hmmm, no thanks! It would probably be the blizzard of '78 all over again.

I'm trying to spend some time outside in the heat to ...acclimate. Sure. Hopefully, 5 minutes is long enough!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#20 Jun 11, 2014
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, no thanks! It would probably be the blizzard of '78 all over again.
I'm trying to spend some time outside in the heat to ...acclimate. Sure. Hopefully, 5 minutes is long enough!
Yeah, but it's a dry heat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toyota Of Melbourne Rentals, come like us on Fa... Fri Ryan Dowling 1
Prayers needed PLEASE :( Fri Jeremy 1
Aponi loves to SUCK her DADDY's WEENIE and like... Fri Jeremy 3
Local cocoa nazi busted Fri Aponi 1
War house Fri Aponi 1
We Were Sex Slaves in the Jew Welfare State Thu Vicki Polin 2
LSD A Product of the Jews Thu Abbie Hoffman 6

Melbourne Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance