Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Here is a link to the range.
http://www.claytargetsonline.com/club.php/220...

This is a very good facility. Its set up for comfortable shooting. But the staff there is why I go. They run it in a safe manor that makes me feel comfortable to go.
You can bring your own targets and they allow you to shoot reloads. If you own a .50 cal bmg you can shoot it there on the rifle range as long as they can clear 3 spaces on each side of you.
The staff is friendly ,willing to help people and have safety on their mind at all times.I am part of a shooting club with about 50 members this is our go to place. The price is cheap the fatalities are great with a 25 yard pistol range and up to 200 yard rifle range and a bow range to boot. Again the staff are what make this a place I want to go. I really like the way the check your firearms before allowing you to shoot and how they handle the range when it goes cold.
I know when I take new shooters with me the staff will offer and keep it safe. On top of that its one of the few county owned businesses I've ever seen anywhere in the nation that actually turns a profit.
sideshow bob

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

One thing I have noticed is after the election a lot people who have little to no experience shooting went out and bought a gun. I do understand why people did as there was a great deal o fear we would have gun ban.
I urge new shooters or those who have limited experience to take a safety course and find a friend who is a experienced shooter to help you. Practice often and become proficient not only in shooting but in safe gun handling and storage.
Be a good example for others, be responsible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Melbourne Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melbourne Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••