Melbourne Beach loses key employees

Melbourne Beach loses key employees

There are 1 comment on the Floridatoday.com story from Apr 19, 2010, titled Melbourne Beach loses key employees. In it, Floridatoday.com reports that:

The town clerk is long gone, the police chief is on his way out and the town manager is a finalist for another job.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Floridatoday.com.

Douche Bag

Wilmington, DE

#1 Apr 25, 2010
The residence of Melbourne Beach are complete douche bags! They drive like shit, they DO NOT support the local businesses in their own town, the run good people - public servants out of town on a rail, they all HATE any form of change and resist ANY efforts to improve their pathetic excuse for a life. I sincerely hope and pray that the inhabitance of that town wither up and die a slow and painful death!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
songgod bell (Jun '10) 11 hr Maria 7
News New plaza's user fee shocks shoppers (Mar '09) Jan '18 keith 6
Ivan Maxner (Jan '16) Oct '17 Proben 3
News From left: Curtis Fiorentino, 21, of Indialanti... (Nov '11) Sep '17 Lilbihh 2
Old Melbourne beach steakhouse of the 60's (Sep '17) Sep '17 Jmac3841 1
area flooding (Sep '17) Sep '17 Karin 4
News Millions donated to Florida politicians amid 20... (Apr '17) Apr '17 lavon affair 2

Melbourne Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Melbourne Beach Mortgages