FL man accused of threatening Sanford...

FL man accused of threatening Sanford police chief

There are 11 comments on the WFLX-TV West Palm Beach story from Mar 24, 2012, titled FL man accused of threatening Sanford police chief. In it, WFLX-TV West Palm Beach reports that:

Authorities say a Florida man has been arrested for threatening the police chief who had been overseeing the investigation into the shooting death of an unarmed black teen by a neighborhood watch captain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFLX-TV West Palm Beach.

Carla Muir

Winter Haven, FL

#1 Mar 24, 2012
Funny how the justice system works in Sanford. You "threaten" the Chief of Police and u go to jail. The same chief who is sworn to protect and serve but in the end bungles and runs to woods.

Yet a 17 year old kid armed with a hoodie that was NOT bullet proof, a bag of candy, and every right to be where he was is shot...and the good ol' chief does nothing.

There's no need to threaten the Police Chief of Sanford and I wont. He'd done a good enough job of indicting himself as being a complete and utter moron.

http://newsmartini.com/florida-where-murderin...

Feel free to arrest me for free speech......but better hurry cuz the feds are coming after you, sir. Better yet, do the right thing for your city....give up your badge. You proved you are one lousy cop.

Carla Muir
Contributing Editor
www.NewsMartini.Com
kev

Taylor, MI

#2 Mar 24, 2012
I live in Mich. Outside detroit.the law enforcement involved initially inthis tragedy should be thoroughly scrutinized. The one who shot this kid had no right to have been following him and definitely not to shoot. Laws in united stated do have interpretations and this murderer certainly should be in jail. To threaten law officers is not exactly smart though. We had airport scandal here and I let my thoughts known but not in a threatful way. The feds hopefully will right this wrong here and hopefully there will be correct discipline four everyone in law enforcement failing to follow proper procedures from the onset.this is outrageous that this innocent person was murdered in cold blood .
scooter

Osceola, MO

#3 Mar 24, 2012
Please donate to the Zimmerman defense fund,so this good man can keep our streets safe.
kev

Taylor, MI

#4 Mar 24, 2012
Scooter. R u kidding? How was he helping to keeping streets safe here?.there is a guy at work that is more violent
Than this 17 year old was. U r not funny! Hopefully Zimmerman will have hard labor fer many years in prison Goofball!
noneya

Clinton, TN

#5 Mar 25, 2012
Carla Muir wrote:
Funny how the justice system works in Sanford. You "threaten" the Chief of Police and u go to jail. The same chief who is sworn to protect and serve but in the end bungles and runs to woods.
Yet a 17 year old kid armed with a hoodie that was NOT bullet proof, a bag of candy, and every right to be where he was is shot...and the good ol' chief does nothing.
There's no need to threaten the Police Chief of Sanford and I wont. He'd done a good enough job of indicting himself as being a complete and utter moron.
Feel free to arrest me for free speech......but better hurry cuz the feds are coming after you, sir. Better yet, do the right thing for your city....give up your badge. You proved you are one lousy cop.
Carla Muir
Contributing Editor
www.NewsMartini.Com
Contributing Editor., that explains the stupidity of your entire word vomit. IF hoody boy attacked Zimmerman, Zimmerman had the right to protect himself, period. Now regarding the free speech thing, I'm not in any manner threatening you, I am posting this as my personal opinion. Now lets turn the table as it were. Your walking down the street, your armed, someone attacks you, what are you going to do? Let me help you, stay a few nights at a local hospital and let me know how many come in as victims vs perps.
Carla Muir

Winter Haven, FL

#6 Mar 25, 2012
noneya wrote:
<quoted text>
Contributing Editor., that explains the stupidity of your entire word vomit. IF hoody boy attacked Zimmerman, Zimmerman had the right to protect himself, period. Now regarding the free speech thing, I'm not in any manner threatening you, I am posting this as my personal opinion. Now lets turn the table as it were. Your walking down the street, your armed, someone attacks you, what are you going to do? Let me help you, stay a few nights at a local hospital and let me know how many come in as victims vs perps.
What evidence shows Zimmerman was attacked? If he was then he was within his rights. But look at the big picture. This dude is a wanna be cop who self appointed himself protector of all that is evil inside HIS gated community. What a sham.

The evidence is going to show that he was on top of the kid not vice versa. I am in favor victims rights but Zimmerman was on the hunt, he was no victim and there is NOTHING TO INDICATE HE WAS. He had the gun and a real itchy trigger finger and 48 calls to 911 over a period of time. My God...I bet they got sick of his dog and pony routine real fast considering 911 is for real emergencies. How many of those 48 were??????????

But it's innocent till proven guilty and that's the way it should be. Sadly, you have to be charged first. Up to this point we know this: a man with a gun killed a kid who knew he had the gun I'm sure...and we know his only crime was a hoodie, his skin color, and a bag of candy. Oh yeah, he was NOT trespassing either so out goes that theory too.

If this was as airtight as you think...where the hell is your Clint Eastwood-Zimmerman?

And if your Chief of Police believed for a second this trigger happy guardian was telling the truth he'd be posing for the cameras right along side him. NOT. They're both hiding like bunnies waiting for the stew pot.

As I said before, I've done business in Sanford and DeBary. I am white female republican who believes law abiding citizens should be allowed to own guns. It's in the constitution. But murder isn't.

This case will leave a lingering stain on a city that I would like to believe has it's share of good decent hardworking folks who know in their respective hearts this was just wrong.

Tourism and commerce will suffer in Sanford. It's a given. And that's sad. And needless. Your city is getting world wide attention and not the kind the chamber of commerce wants I'm sure. I feel bad for the good people of Sanford who know right from wrong. But the volume of sheer racism might make this newspaper a few bucks but it makes your town seem really "backwards". That's a crime in itself.

Carla Muir
www.NewsMartini.com
Carla Muir

Winter Haven, FL

#7 Mar 25, 2012
noneya wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the live 911 call....now if you think this kid was attacking Zimmerman you just blew your theory on that one too. Excuses are wearing out people.

Watch it and weep...and figure out a new way to justify this murder.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/03/24/georg...

Carla Muir
www.NewsMartini.com

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#8 Mar 25, 2012
You should hope you're not wearing the wrong type of clothing or looking in a manner that disagrees with someone. There's a lot of crazy people out here with guns. We don't need untrained gun owners taking the law in their own hands. You need to be careful what you wish for. Any one can meet someone bent on doing their harm no matter what.
scooter wrote:
Please donate to the Zimmerman defense fund,so this good man can keep our streets safe.
kev

Toledo, OH

#9 Mar 25, 2012
And did Zimmerman have gun license.?what made him pursue boy?the police really screwed up royally here!!! This case is so botched it is crazy! In this case George is the Thug!
Morality

United States

#10 Mar 25, 2012
scooter wrote:
STAND YOUR GROUND,does not apply too zimmerman. The time for zimmerman to claim stand your ground is when he is in prison with thousands that look just like Trayvon Martin. Then lets see if he want to be crime watch captain
Tonya Grinston

Norfolk, VA

#11 Mar 29, 2012
Carla Muir wrote:
Carla Muir
Contributing Editor
www.NewsMartini.Com
Carla I believe you are one sharp cookie!!! To think you are just an innocent person who has no stated exp. with the law. It is really amazing Bill Lee should be allowed to retain and/or gain any position within law enforcement!!! Hecky naw!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Book Solving 9/11 Chapter 1 3 hr Hellerstein 3
WMMB is the Fake Media 3 hr VeteransFor911Truth 12
Bill Micks Bagel Hole is Open 3 hr Bagel Box 1
Herman Rosenblats Very Touching Holohoax Story Mon Schlomo DeMedina 2
Band Practice At Auschwitz (May '16) Mon Misha the Wolfgirl 82
Holohoax Memorial Day Mon Richard Bluemall 3
The Jewish Gas Chamber Hoax Mon Von Micklestein 2

Melbourne Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance