New signs went up this week at Brevar...

New signs went up this week at Brevard County libraries letting...

There are 1 comment on the FloridaToday.com story from Oct 2, 2010, titled New signs went up this week at Brevard County libraries letting.... In it, FloridaToday.com reports that:

Just to the left of the Suntree/Viera Public Library front entrance, "Dawn of the Dead," "Die Hard," "Doom" and other gory, gunfire-filled films await check-out on the shelves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FloridaToday.com.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 6, 2010
Jewish Islands in the Sun wrote:
Have you seen these little strips of land around the USA that citizens have simply been given the permission to take over and put their names on? You might see a 2x10 foot strip of land on a street with a bush on it and some river rock and a sign with the name Julio and Ethel Goldberg. Have you seen these? At each of these locations whether it be off a highway or dedicating a tree to the Shapiro's or a water fountain to Andy Schonberg I always get a feeling I didnt ask for. What is this all about I ask myself? Cant I go to a park without seeing someone get credit for planting a tree? All the tax money I pay to parks and recreational purposes and they cant buy tree's and drinking fountains on their own and give me the natural feeling a park is supposed to have?
Sometimes I see these places that start off with a tree (Andy Schonberg's) tree whom Ive never heard of and ten years later I come back and its all of a sudden Schonberg park and not Macarthur park anymore. Some of the other places I see such as these little strips of land that have 3 or 4 bags of river rock, a bush and a large sign "The Goldbergs" look uncared for. Then I get this terrible gut feeling that Mrs Goldberg is getting too old to come out and maintain this like she used to and maybe she is caring for Mr Goldberg that has cataracts or something related to the blue dye Josef Mengele shot into his eyes at Auscvitz. So many horrid stories fill my head and then I ask myself "Do I deserve this?".
So because the Goldbergs took care of this tiny strip of land right dab smack in the middle of town we must show our appreciation of them having that sign out there for so long doing their very best to make our town look its best despite their disadvantages and handicaps caused by evil people, we will now dedicate this entire highway to Julio and Ethel. Ofcourse then we will pay for the opening ceremonies and make sure only the best illegal aliens are hired to keep this road maintained daily.
And how about those signs on the side of the highways and roads where some fool lost their lives?
The sign should be truthful. "Here died a fool in life, drinking, speeding to release the strife..."
Or quite simply .... they dies stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Jews Control Internet Forums (Nov '17) Fri Vivek Golikeri 8
News Aldi stores expanding, to offer more products (Jun '17) Fri Eric 8
Is it Scrote? Scrot? Scroat? WTF (_)_)??????D May 24 My Phallusy 1
oy vey it's huge (_)_)////////D May 24 Galatic Phallatic 1
Call 1-800 DICKPIX (_)_)/////D May 23 Phallusing Around 1
Oy Vey! More Boners (_)_)/////D May 23 Phallusing Around 1
Yet another boner post (_)_)/////D May 23 Phallusing Around 1

Melbourne Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Melbourne Beach Mortgages