King's legacy still cause of debate

King's legacy still cause of debate

There are 1088 comments on the USA Today story from Jan 19, 2014, titled King's legacy still cause of debate. In it, USA Today reports that:

It is a large legacy that looms over the past five decades, from the prophetic "I Have a Dream" speech delivered during the March on Washington to his last campaign taking a stand for underpaid black sanitation workers in Memphis, the city where he was slain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 55
Next Last
Valerie

Phoenix, AZ

#1287 Aug 17, 2014
MLK rented out prostitutes with church money. His last night on Earth was spent with two prostitutes.

He wanted special privileges for HIS people - at the expense of others.

His presence brought out hatred and terror at "spontaneous" riots where ghetto dwellers stole TVs and stereos to protest "racism."

He openly cavorted with America's enemies in the 1960s

He instilled a sense of guilt into the White population for the inability of Blacks to succeed in the American way of life.

He championed violence until violence took him down

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#1289 Aug 17, 2014
Valerie wrote:
MLK rented out prostitutes with church money. His last night on Earth was spent with two prostitutes.
He wanted special privileges for HIS people - at the expense of others.
His presence brought out hatred and terror at "spontaneous" riots where ghetto dwellers stole TVs and stereos to protest "racism."
He openly cavorted with America's enemies in the 1960s
He instilled a sense of guilt into the White population for the inability of Blacks to succeed in the American way of life.
He championed violence until violence took him down
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Minneapolis, MN

#1290 Aug 17, 2014
Interview with Comrade Samia Nkrumah: http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/interview/if-...

Notice the link between Nkrumahism, MLK and Gandhi

Minneapolis, MN

#1291 Aug 17, 2014
White people think their do-do does not stink. Not only does their do-do stink, they themselves smell like dogs. If you do not believe me, ask any black person.

Right now, I am living on university campus. For the first six weeks their, I had bed lice crawling all over my body. I could not sleep because the lice kept waking me up and I had to pick them off me. After six weeks, I finally beat them by constantly cleaning until they realized that I must be an African and decided to move next door to a Chinese guy. I feel sorry for him.

I get on the elevator and have to ride done with a bunch of poked faced ugly and stinking white girls. But if the girls happen to be Brazilians or Asians or Muslims, the elevator does not stink.

I go to eat in cafeteria and they pork as a main course in EVERY meal. Muslims cannot stand the smell of pork, much less eat it. So I have settle for a grilled cheese sandwich. I get hungry so I=often at night that I decided to take peanut butter and jelly to my room. One night, I got caught and the white people told me I cannot do that. I have to eat everything in the cafeteria where there is only mostly pork related foods. Thank GOD, a couple of days ago, we got an African chef. Thins have improved already. I told her that we were being cheated because we pay the same rent as white people. But we seldom get food that we can eat. She has improve the menu already.

And white people think blacks like standing next to them? When I was in school, most of my classmates were white. But they were CLEAN whites. One was a doctor's daughter. Another was the richest farmer's daughter in a 100 miles radius. So she had a black nanny who kept her clean. So, I never realized the white people in general were so filthy until recently.

I have learned that the filthiest whites are those with French ancestry. I see Frenchmen go to the toilet all the time and urinate all their paws and wipe their behinds after defecating and walk out proudly without stopping to wash the filth off their paws.

Now, I am going to get reported for being a racist. But nobody reported that POS above for being racist when she called black people stupid. We are stupid because we do not want whites in our neighborhoods ripping us off with high prices and calling the cops on our kids. And when we complain about it, we get labeled as racists.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1292 Aug 17, 2014
I Have A Nightmare wrote:
Dr. King would be horrified at how the African-American community has "progressed" in the decades following his death. A few black leaders like Dr. Ben Carson and Col. Alan West may be able to help, but the mainstream liberal-left racist press just won't let it happen. No "free stuff" proposed by those guys. Liberals want them to remain on the plantation where they can be controlled.
Dr. King was a plagarist who copied other peoples work to attain his dissertation. He was allowed to graduate by his liberal professors because...well...he was black. So he was not doctor. Mr. King also changed his name from Michael King to Martin Luther King. So he was not Martin Luther King Jr. So what did Michael King do? Well he had sex with white prostitutes on a daily basis. Even the night before he was killed he had two white prostitutes in his room whom he beat....which was a common fetish practice of his. In addition, Michael King was a communist. He appointed communists to lead districts for his SLC area's and frequented communist meetings. This is NO man....much less a male whom ANYONE should either respect or admire.

Minneapolis, MN

#1293 Aug 17, 2014
Suebi212 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. King was a plagarist who copied other peoples work to attain his dissertation. He was allowed to graduate by his liberal professors because...well...he was black. So he was not doctor. Mr. King also changed his name from Michael King to Martin Luther King. So he was not Martin Luther King Jr. So what did Michael King do? Well he had sex with white prostitutes on a daily basis. Even the night before he was killed he had two white prostitutes in his room whom he beat....which was a common fetish practice of his. In addition, Michael King was a communist. He appointed communists to lead districts for his SLC area's and frequented communist meetings. This is NO man....much less a male whom ANYONE should either respect or admire.
http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/interview/if-...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1295 Aug 17, 2014
Valerie wrote:
In the 1960s Black thugs rioted and destroyed their own neighbor hoods
today Black thugs rioted and destroy their own neighborhoods
Talk about STUPID
Exactly.

Minneapolis, MN

#1296 Aug 17, 2014
Valerie wrote:
In the 1960s Black thugs rioted and destroyed their own neighbor hoods
today Black thugs rioted and destroy their own neighborhoods
Talk about STUPID
This time around, the Black Panthers have the White Lions to help us. This is a new day and a new ball game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 55
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local ABDL Sitter? (Nov '14) Jun 29 Tony 2
Need some Advice or help (Mar '13) Jun 28 MyndiLovesAvon 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Palm Bay, FL (Jul '10) Jun 27 homerj07 45
brass wanted Jun 26 side show bob 1
News TV show features report on missing firefighter ... (Mar '11) Jun 25 LKayH 26
News Fire ignites at church singles meeting Jun 24 Hellerstein 1
News Florida State student dies on China study program (May '12) Sep '14 LaLouise 53
More from around the web

Melbourne Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Melbourne Beach Mortgages