Gone is

United States

#2061 Jun 23, 2013
Molester protecter.
sho is

United States

#2062 Jun 24, 2013
yes and at the highest levels of our goobermint

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/franklincoveru...
sum mo

United States

#2063 Jun 24, 2013
and if u really want to learn what makes all the nutz so ctrazy you have to learn to read

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2064 Jun 25, 2013
I guess the "schmuck" who wanted me to be sent to Gitmo sees me as another Snowden.

I am for all those protesting Brazilians and hope they succeed. South Floridians should emulate.

I protested in East Meadow N.Y., having lost my business to Corporate America after 18 years. 2/3 of small businesses fail. Mine lasted until the courts got involved. According to the corrupt court Judge, The principles of re juricada didn't apply. She made up reasons.

I ran into unfortuantely another steeoid using PED losers who experinced a psychosis when I protested. When he first approached me I thought he was kidding around however I then was unmercifully beaten to the ground.

Nassau County home of Brian Walash leads the nation in Police brutality. I certainly see the reason. Read the Police reports F.B.I.and see how they intentionally lied inorder to try and cover up their wrong doings. The blue wall(evil) went up immediately.

They also need to get rid of all PED Officers.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2065 Jun 25, 2013
The thing about Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush neither has done a darn thing about the corruption in South Florida.

They haven't even tried to stem the tied or put a dent in it.

At least I wrote my head off and got no where.

But I tried.

Corruption and No Justice, simply can't be tolerated. Need to get all these corrupt Judges off the bench(Lisa Carol Philips, A Bush appointment) as well and Harold C Forman needs to find a new means of employment. A new beginning for him, assigning Phillips tomy case proves his corruption. Let's go Brazialians !!!
died when

Spring Hill, FL

#2066 Jun 26, 2013
PopFrancis wrote:
......... I tried..........
DID YOU NOW?
QUESTION

Spring Hill, FL

#2067 Jun 26, 2013
WHY DO SOME POOOR SOULS THINK THAT ANYONE WHO COMMENTS IS A THROW BACK TO THE PRE-WWII ERA?
TAIN'T SO.......
OR IS IT........
LOVE THE LIMITED BRAIN BRAINS
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2068 Jun 26, 2013
Cuban Coffee wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling the Bush family Nazis lets us all know you are ignorant of world history and world events. Adding Obama too? Wow!!!!
If your looking for The NAZI headquarters or as they like to call themselves Republican Headquarters, look no further then Wings Plus on Sample Road. Keep in mind the Gestapo in Germany got started through the Police Department.

These SOB sent the entire Police Department to invade my home based on nothing. I was never even arrested. They wanted to send me a message, the wrong message.

Brian Walsh now wants a sit down, Asked him to come to Ga.

No he only can sit down with his "blue wall" infront of him and his piece by his side.

Ps: Before the PEDS invaded my home, I asked Brian to come over to discuss the exploitation of children, this establishment thinks nothing of exploiting kids. The kids do not know better.

The old fashioned Irish upbringing applies. My ex Irish wife makes Judith of two and 1/2 men seem appealing. My ex use to get handcuffed before going into some stores so she wouldn't touch anything. That’s Irish child abuse folks. My ex lied to Police and to the Courts and got away with it.

Brian sit down and write, I guess you simply can't. How did you write those lying Police Reports of yours? Now you drown yourself in Irish Whiskey.

Carol Walsh, sending the entire Department to my home was a Adolph Hitler move Carol and your not even women enough to muster an apology.

Do yourselves a favor and avoid Wings Plus like the plague, the Wings are unhealthy, the size of drinks are unhealthy and their plastic glasses are unhealthy.
poooo

Spring Hill, FL

#2069 Jun 26, 2013
me tired of puposeless et al

end

yes end the poooooooo
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2070 Jun 26, 2013
Anyone see this as NOT police corruption when the Police intimidated my ex wife pressuring her into filing with the court (Judge Mark A Speiser) a bogus harassment notice in order just to invade my home? My wife wasn’t even there and the wool was pulled over Speiser eyes. Gestapo tac tics

This is South Florida’s means and way of obtaining Justice.

Maybe it is too bad I didn't grab one of my sons golf clubs or baseball bats in retrospect and killed one of the Officers.

They shot me anyway by a steroid trigger happy Officer. This is common and routine Police work in Florida. Pulled me over for no reason exiting the State as well. Qaulity Police work

They harassed me at the Library, the Aquatic center and even touched my Landlord(scared the crap out of him), and my sons think I should of remained in Coral Springs. To subject myself to more and more Gestapo tac tics, not on your laden filled with their arsenic chicken wings,

To fight these schmucks, it wasn’t worth it. Now my sons emulating the Town Drunk Brian Walsh.(Otto Smidlap), one of my sons has a DUI and other possession of alcohol as a minor.

I don’t drink smoke or do any drugs even legal ones, there proven worse then illegal drugs.

Good going Judge Phillips, you have your head on screwed backwards for sure. How about you Robert Diaz?, you bought into all the scuttle butt as well, hook line a sinker because you’re a butt head like Mark Sanchez . Next time give a guy his say in court and don’t believe the all press clippings. My ex wife ambushed me everywhere she went ahead of me..
You too Judge Trackman, they filled your ears with lies but good.

People in Brazil fighting for Justice by the millions and Tampa freaks are ripping me????. They even pulled me over for no reason exiting the State, more Gestapo tac tics.

At least I am still trolling with my last ounce of courage to write the un-writeable wrongs of South Florida, A State with no conscience.

Just more Popless banter until Police invade your home Whinny The Pooo.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2071 Jun 26, 2013
PopFrancis wrote:
Anyone see this as NOT police corruption when the Police intimidated my ex wife pressuring her into filing with the court (Judge Mark A Speiser) a bogus harassment notice in order just to invade my home? My wife wasn’t even there and the wool was pulled over Speiser eyes. Gestapo tac tics
This is South Florida’s means and way of obtaining Justice.
Maybe it is too bad I didn't grab one of my sons golf clubs or baseball bats in retrospect and killed one of the Officers.
They shot me anyway by a steroid trigger happy Officer. This is common and routine Police work in Florida. Pulled me over for no reason exiting the State as well. Qaulity Police work
They harassed me at the Library, the Aquatic center and even touched my Landlord(scared the crap out of him), and my sons think I should of remained in Coral Springs. To subject myself to more and more Gestapo tac tics, not on your laden filled with their arsenic chicken wings,
To fight these schmucks, it wasn’t worth it. Now my sons emulating the Town Drunk Brian Walsh.(Otto Smidlap), one of my sons has a DUI and other possession of alcohol as a minor.
I don’t drink smoke or do any drugs even legal ones, there proven worse then illegal drugs.
Good going Judge Phillips, you have your head on screwed backwards for sure. How about you Robert Diaz?, you bought into all the scuttle butt as well, hook line a sinker because you’re a butt head like Mark Sanchez . Next time give a guy his say in court and don’t believe the all press clippings. My ex wife ambushed me everywhere she went ahead of me..
You too Judge Trackman, they filled your ears with lies but good.
People in Brazil fighting for Justice by the millions and Tampa freaks are ripping me????. They even pulled me over for no reason exiting the State, more Gestapo tac tics.
At least I am still trolling with my last ounce of courage to write the un-writeable wrongs of South Florida, A State with no conscience.
Just more Popless banter until Police invade your home Whinny The Pooo.
This is one side of one story, that happened to two people. Corruption is when it effects an entire community!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2072 Jun 26, 2013
Judge Joseph Will [Volusia County] presided over the case of a club owner charged with prostitiution, and drug activity. A long police investigation lead to the owner stating that he would beat the charges - live on Wesh 2 News- and did! An appliance store owner is suing the police department over weapons charges, dispite the fact that he has a criminal record! Two brothers argued with a man over a drug deal, that ended with the man being shot in the street. Both brothers are using the stand your ground rule to beat the murder charge.'That's corruption!
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2073 Jun 27, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> This is one side of one story, that happened to two people. Corruption is when it effects an entire community!
I have been anxiously awaiting the rebuttal from the other side, other then personal attacks for the last ten years. There hasn't been a rebuttal by anyone or challenged any of my facts Joe, How come? Because it must be the truth. It is kind of strange they all fail to respond isn’t it?

I have asked Brian and Carol Walsh to sit down and write quite a few times, No response Joe How Come? There is NO defense for there actions, I am not satisfied just with the release of Arrigo and Haydu.

Just like in the 60's Arrigo after the incident was trying to desperately provoke confrontation at my housing complex which failed miserably.

I have all my writings by the way placed on the alter of God,
St. Andrews Church in Coral Springs. Father George has a copy of all my writings and confessions.

We will have eventually have that sit down, but it will be before God in the final analysis.
Hope the Walsh’s are prepared. I am NOY afriad to appear before the Lord.
Sorry Pop

United States

#2074 Jun 27, 2013
They don't believe in anything.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2075 Jun 27, 2013
PopFrancis wrote:
<quoted text>
If your looking for The NAZI headquarters or as they like to call themselves Republican Headquarters, look no further then Wings Plus on Sample Road. Keep in mind the Gestapo in Germany got started through the Police Department.

These SOB sent the entire Police Department to invade my home based on nothing. I was never even arrested. They wanted to send me a message, the wrong message.

Brian Walsh now wants a sit down, Asked him to come to Ga.
No he only can sit down with his "blue wall" infront of him and his piece by his side.

Ps: Before the PEDS invaded my home, I asked Brian to come over to discuss the exploitation of children, this establishment thinks nothing of exploiting kids. The kids do not know better.

The old fashioned Irish upbringing applies. My ex Irish wife makes Judith of two and 1/2 men seem appealing. My ex use to get handcuffed before going into some stores so she wouldn't touch anything. That’s Irish child abuse folks. My ex lied to Police and to the Courts and got away with it.

Brian sit down and write, I guess you simply can't. How did you write those lying Police Reports of yours? Now you drown yourself in Irish Whiskey.

Carol Walsh, sending the entire Department to my home was a Adolph Hitler move Carol and your not even women enough to muster an apology.
Do yourselves a favor and avoid Wings Plus like the plague, the Wings are unhealthy, the size of drinks are unhealthy and their plastic glasses are unhealthy.
Care to respond Brian Carol Walsh, Brian Jr. Challenge anything I've written??. Maybe all of you should watch 2 1/2 men, the popularity of the show comes from a lot of truth. My ex wide was worst then Judith, do not touch for me for 30 days a month. How and Why did I stay married 20 years, for my kids.

Look at how both Charlie and his father Allen dump on little Jake.
So Typical of Old fashion Irish upbringing, no embracing, no praise and No love. I guess this is the exact reason Father Levy felt I should NOT of married her, but he never explained it to me. My mother in law always had this cold if someone offered to hug her. It really sad when you think about it. The Three Dog Night have said it best in their Hit Song,“Easy to be Hard”
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2076 Jun 27, 2013
Politians are heard from, but seldom seen. Money is often an issue in the political world without record of how the money is being spent. Politians attempt to manipulate the public toward their own beleifs. Politians promise- and yet have no reason for extreme disappointment or apology for their mistakes. Believing in something that becomes a constant struggle, without pleasing results, with only belief to hold on too. That's corruption!
criminals are they

United States

#2077 Jun 27, 2013
Joe wrote:
Politians are heard from, but seldom seen. Money is often an issue in the political world without record of how the money is being spent. Politians attempt to manipulate the public toward their own beleifs. Politians promise- and yet have no reason for extreme disappointment or apology for their mistakes. Believing in something that becomes a constant struggle, without pleasing results, with only belief to hold on too. That's corruption!
hey Joe if you really live in sleezeburg glardy and want the evidence on your local corruption you should vist a website called lake xposed. they use to have some links on here but guess their facts was too good and the mafia blowed them off.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2078 Jun 27, 2013
Not in Leesburg!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2079 Jun 27, 2013
The only answer to the end of corruption is results!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lamplighter Village (Apr '10) 1 hr LovesMelbourne 140
Children who abuse their parents 8 hr stunned and ashamed 1
kratom, herbal incense (Jul '13) 13 hr fishboy 11
Indialantic murder suspect captured (Apr '10) Thu mike 6
Is Bill Mick a White Man? Oct 20 hello idiot 19
Deanne Huggins Oct 17 Anita 1
105-year-old Melbourne woman may be heading to ... (Sep '06) Oct 10 1979jnap 5
Melbourne Beach Dating
Find my Match

Melbourne Beach Jobs