Who do you support for Attorney Gener...
VET

United States

#2767 Sep 28, 2014
I nominate Adam Sandler for president in 2016 we have had an actor an Alabama Negro now its time for a comedian ha ha ha.
He Who Would Do

Spring Hill, FL

#2768 Sep 28, 2014
VET wrote:
I nominate ... ha ha ha.
clever?
Ben

Greer, SC

#2769 Sep 28, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
I will have to admit that Pam Bondi did get rid of "Spice......Bath Salt's.......and the pill mills of Florida. " Less people died of overdosing since she did her thing......but she is too far to the right for me.
Do your friends on here know you have had a "L/stroke" and are going around on other state forums threatening people? You and your weapons permit? I see you are for the use of pot? Correct? Was there not a question about that on the weapons permit? Did you lie on the application? That's a felony you know? You can lose your right to carry and have a felony on your record. Or is all these little threats you make in NC just you running your fat mouth?
Who Do

Spring Hill, FL

#2770 Sep 29, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Do your friends...run your fat mouth?
what?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2771 Sep 29, 2014
How about those television political commercials, where Scott blames Crist for everything that happened, due to the Bush Recession.....Or, where people make up lies about Obamacare....especially now, when it is doing well.....
VET

United States

#2772 Sep 29, 2014
O Bama care is doing so well well I guess I missed that one. The only thing I know O Bama doing is decrease the American dollar to -$.09 making the American dollar worthless.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Zephyrhills, FL

#2773 Sep 29, 2014
Who Do wrote:
<quoted text>
what?
It is a stalker following me around online. It just wants attention. He never has been to Tampa Bay in his life.

“Free to be me and you!”

Zephyrhills, FL

#2775 Sep 29, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
How about those television political commercials, where Scott blames Crist for everything that happened, due to the Bush Recession.....Or, where people make up lies about Obamacare....especially now, when it is doing well.....
The commercials are driving me to apoplexy. Scott will win in a close race daaaaaaaayumit! I hate him!

Location hidden

#2776 Sep 29, 2014
VET wrote:
O Bama care is doing so well well I guess I missed that one. The only thing I know O Bama doing is decrease the American dollar to -$.09 making the American dollar worthless.
American Dollar has not dropped on the Foreign Currency markets.....even set a record high, againest the Japanese Yen, last year.....
VET

United States

#2777 Sep 29, 2014
O Bamas answer to the debit print more money. I have thought about printing my own like O Bama dose. I'm glad I am not a member of the democrat republican government with my eyes glued shut like you fascist.

Location hidden

#2778 Sep 29, 2014
VET wrote:
O Bamas answer to the debit print more money. I have thought about printing my own like O Bama dose. I'm glad I am not a member of the democrat republican government with my eyes glued shut like you fascist.
Alabama sure deserves it's reputation.....
VET

United States

#2779 Sep 29, 2014
I know since you Negro democrat republican president is from Selma, Alabama. Me I still believe in the red white and blue I'm American.
Morrocan

Spring Hill, FL

#2780 Sep 29, 2014
VET wrote:
I know...I'm American.
Wow!

Gee!

Turddy!

“Free to be me and you!”

Zephyrhills, FL

#2782 Oct 1, 2014
Ben is waco from lenoir, NC. He likes to stalk old ladies in Tampa. It is a good thing Florida let's us have concealed weapons permits. I will be attending the Curtis Reeves trial soon. I do believe in the "stand your ground". Laws of Florida. An old lady can't even play on the computer without a STALKER!!!!! Thankfully we can protect ourselves these days...I love Florida......it is PARADISE on earth.
corruptman

Crestview, FL

#2783 Oct 1, 2014
I will support the candidate who promise to increase his or her personal wealth the most during the term of office.

“Free to be me and you!”

Zephyrhills, FL

#2784 Oct 1, 2014
corruptman wrote:
I will support the candidate who promise to increase his or her personal wealth the most during the term of office.
That is all the politicians in Florida. Pick the govenor who has done less crime. I am voting for the Libertarian myself. Vote Yes on Amendment Two. Who gives a daaaayum about what crook is govenor of Florida this time.

Location hidden

#2785 Oct 1, 2014
VET wrote:
I know since you Negro democrat republican president is from Selma, Alabama. Me I still believe in the red white and blue I'm American.
...Juuuuusssttt Barely....

“Free to be me and you!”

Zephyrhills, FL

#2786 Oct 1, 2014
VET wrote:
You are such a racist.
VET

United States

#2787 Oct 1, 2014
I have found racist usually holler racist and they show ain't liberal.
Bloop

Spring Hill, FL

#2788 Oct 2, 2014
comments made by ugly pups such as Liberal and VET are simply !@$$#^&%$
and not believable..........

Hence.......I'm vanishing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton and hedge funds 12 hr Fact 1
Best radio program in brevard 14 hr cpu962 1
Best Oprah Show Ever Fri Vicky Polin 2
Jew Love Their Kids Fri Levi Aron 4
How the Paid Jew Troll Operates Fri Ashkenazi SewerRat 17
Meathead goes for the record Fri cpu962 2
Jew Ritch Workman is Pro Illegal Fri cpu962 5

Melbourne Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance