Police: Palm Bay man shot in domestic...

Police: Palm Bay man shot in domestic dispute

There are 2 comments on the Florida Today story from May 29, 2013, titled Police: Palm Bay man shot in domestic dispute. In it, Florida Today reports that:

Palm Bay police have detained a 61-year-old father after his 27-year-old son was shot in an apparent domestic dispute between the two.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Florida Today.

jeffrey erickson

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#1 Jun 2, 2013
I'm the son and things happen yes he shot me but my dad is the one that really has to deal with it I wish him the best and no matter what I still love him. I don't want him to go to prison but that's not up to me
Sue

Redondo Beach, CA

#2 Jul 4, 2013
jeffrey erickson wrote:
I'm the son and things happen yes he shot me but my dad is the one that really has to deal with it I wish him the best and no matter what I still love him. I don't want him to go to prison but that's not up to me
I'm the sister and would like to have an update, and NO, I don't want him to go to prison either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
songgod bell (Jun '10) Feb 5 Jasmine L bell 4
Is Bill Mick a White Man? (Aug '14) Feb 2 Anonymous 25
Gay Guys Jan 31 2wheellongrider 2
Transporter box Jan 26 Marine an 1
Black Barts Jan 24 THE WIFE 1
Prostitution In Cocoa Beach? (Sep '14) Jan 14 Mike Jersey 3
News Mom Arrested for Washing Kid's Mouth With Soap (Oct '09) Jan 14 Mike Jersey 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melbourne Beach Mortgages