Chopper builder hurt in fatal crash

Chopper builder hurt in fatal crash

There are 71 comments on the FloridaToday.com story from Sep 5, 2006, titled Chopper builder hurt in fatal crash. In it, FloridaToday.com reports that:

Chopper builder hurt in fatal crash Billy Lane's truck, motorcycle collide on A1A near Melbourne Beach BY J.D. GALLOP FLORIDA TODAY After the accident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FloridaToday.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JIM

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2006
GOOD LUCK BILLY HOPE ALL WOKS OUY FOR YOU
rockhales

Rossville, GA

#2 Sep 6, 2006
WTF was he thinking!!!!!!!!
DEE

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2006
WHAT A ROLE MODEL!!!!!! DRINKING/DRIVING AND CROSSING DOUBLE YELLOW LINES AND TRYING TO PASS 2 CARS!!!!!
rockhales

Rossville, GA

#4 Sep 6, 2006
JIM wrote:
He killed someone, I hope it works out in a way that he's in prison picking soap up off the floor!!!!
Ken Carter

Hermitage, TN

#5 Sep 6, 2006
by: Ken Carter / BRUISER - on PBB

well I got so pissed i wrote to the paper:

Here is what i sent:

I am just sick to my stomach with this article

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbc...96/100...

you write about bily and how he is famous and has been on TV..but who really gives a shit..

what about the guy he killed.. I bet he was famous to someone also
might not be the fat ass americans that sit on there ass and watch billy on TV
but maybe it was his kids or only his family, i bet they loved him and thought he was just as important as billy was..

I can not believe you wrote and article about how billy is hurt and only wrote one line in the article that he KILLED a MAN..

Your are just disgusting to me..

I do not care if it will sell more copies or get more internet traffic that sir is just WRONG..

oh and if any one person had killed that man they woul be injail for using there vehicle as a deadly weapon..PERIOD

Ken Carter
Pissed off reader..
mikeG

Proberta, CA

#6 Sep 6, 2006
A stupid mistake ends up costing a man his life. Billy should be held accountable for his actions like everyone else. Maybe he can make license plates in prison for some of his bikes....
brector

United States

#7 Sep 6, 2006
Nice job [email protected] Hope passing 2 cars on a double yellow was worth the life lost
Wheeler

Chicago, IL

#8 Sep 6, 2006
"good luck billy"??????
wtf, this guy illegally crossed lines and killed someone.
hope he gets what he truly deserves.
and doesn't get off because he's in the public eye.
John

Kittredge, CO

#9 Sep 6, 2006
Hope his dreadlocks and tats really turn on the others in prison while he is in there.

Scumbag
AJs

Woodbine, IA

#10 Sep 6, 2006
JIM wrote:
What about the guy he killed? Unreal how people focus on the famous and fortunate and the rest gets shoved aside. The only "luck" I wish on Billy is that he is served justice like anyone else and actually learns from this. My heart goes out to the family of the man he killed.
Rose Anderson

United States

#11 Sep 6, 2006
Good luck Billy??? Good luck wishes should be sent to the family of the man he killed!! NOT Billy!
You people that are supporting this A$$ because he's a D list television celebrity are disgusting!!! He crossed a double yellow line to pass two cars because he thinks HIS time is more important than anyone elses and ends up KILLING a man in the process!!
I hope he gets sent to jail for a looooong time... better yet, I hope he does NO jail time at all and ends up doing the same to one of YOUR family members. Lets see you send good luck wishes to him them.
Reebles

Brisbane, CA

#12 Sep 6, 2006
Billy deserves to be prosecuted for killing this innocent man. He crossed double yellow lines illegally and JIM says "hope all works out for you". Think about the man he killed, that could have been your father, brother, son...I hope justice is served. My thoughts go out to this innocent man's family.
thomas riker

Graham, TX

#13 Sep 6, 2006
I hope the family of the man he killed sues him and gains control of his motorcycle business while he rots in jail. Myabe we will see some REAL bikes come out of it.
Breaking the law and killing someone has serious consequences, he has a high price to pay.
Chister

Amarillo, TX

#14 Sep 6, 2006
I believe the "Good Luck" wishes were towards Billy and the manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter, vehicular manslaughter, and negligent homocide charges he will shortly be facing.
So yeah.. Good luck, Billy. Good luck getting your sentence reduced from 150 years to 80 years.
Karl

Denver, CO

#15 Sep 6, 2006
Why are they waiting for the results of the Blood Alcohol level?

Is it legal to cross a double yellow and kill someone if you are sober?

Why is he not already in jail (or at least out on a VERY high bond)?

Celebrities deserve no special tratment.

He shouls already be behind bars reflecting on the life he took.
Dennis Carver

Missoula, MT

#16 Sep 6, 2006
My heart and prayer go out to Gerald Morelock's family. Their lost must be great. No doubt he was trying to save a buck by riding a moped. I know Billy. He's not celebrating. He's given alot to good causes, like veteran's returning from the war. But that's history and nothing can undo what's been done. He'll take full responsiblity for he's actions and rest assured pay the price whatever God and country decide.
DEE

United States

#17 Sep 6, 2006
I am just so happy to see more people agree that Jim in Winter Haven is nuts!!!! I only hope he is watching this site to see it for himself!!My prayers go to Geralds family. I would LOVE to see answers to all of Karl from Denvers questions. From what I understand Billy was pulled over apprx 2 months ago for drinking and ref the breath test. Doesnt that mean he was also driving on a suspended license???
surfereal

Oviedo, FL

#18 Sep 6, 2006
I read about Billy getting in trouble up in Daytona beach with alcohol/driving related charges just a couple months ago. Was he out on bail awaiting trial in the former case!?
CaseyP

Riverbank, CA

#19 Sep 6, 2006
JIM wrote:
good luck billy? dude...he killed a guy, and all you can say is god luck to him and that you hope it works out for him? i feel sorry for you for being such a simpleminded idoit who in a sense idolizes a fucking criminal...he broke the law, and it cost a man his life. his ass should go straight to the slammer...do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars!
surfereal

Oviedo, FL

#20 Sep 6, 2006
correction - it was north carolina where he refused a breathalyser- has a court date in october. Too bad he killed somebody before n.c. could lock him up:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jewish Ehhhh Christmas Movies 10 min Dr Shipman 3
Jewish Ehhhh Christmas Songs 32 min Frostythe Pedo 18
Hey nazi bastard 21 hr Prepuce Johnson 2
Band Practice At Auschwitz (May '16) Tue Rosenblat 110
Manhattan Explosion No Jews Hurt Mon Berkowitz 1
WMMB is the Fake Media (Dec '16) Mon VeteransFor 911Truth 38
Where is the House of Israel? Dec 10 Fr Liebowitz 4

Melbourne Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance