Curious

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Mar 8, 2012
Saw her in town the other day just wondering if anyone knows anything about her. Like if she's married or single or dating someone and just what she's about.
youtoo

Camp, AR

#2 Mar 11, 2012
sex drugs and rock n roll of course, at least that is what you want this topix to turn into right. i bet you would like that you sicko. go live with newt on the moon hella yeehaw to the donkey lickin bear poopin; dingle-berry of a smurf where did your blue go .....
fa la la la la la
Someone that knows

Vero Beach, FL

#4 Aug 20, 2012
She is a great mommy...her daughter loves her. Period all you need to know.
no good

United States

#5 Oct 12, 2013
she is a slut. will sleep with anyone that she thinks might give into her. i feel sorry for her boyfriend Anthony poor guy need to finds someone better.
mindy

United States

#6 Jan 28, 2014
Hahahaha This is hilarious! I bet I kmow who made this loving comment and honey youve slept with 3 married men all while you were engaged.. im really not thinkin youre one to talk.. Anthony did his fair share of crap to me.. let me tell ya.. hes a saint though... Think what you like about me.. if you know me at all you know this isnt true.. have fun.. if youre talkin about me youre given someone else a break.
attnfolks

Dallas, TX

#7 Jan 28, 2014
She is not single....
Not interested.
And she's pretty awesome.
Great mommy and friend.
What happens between her and Ant is over and no ones business.
Bashful

United States

#8 Jan 28, 2014
You have to get on topix to bash people?! You must be a real winner yourself.. Not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny Beebe 11 min guest 11
Right to a Fair Trial 1 hr Guest 3 9
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr Glenn Camel 30,777
Timothy R. Martin 19 hr janina 1
Big Dong in Calico Rock 23 hr Guest 2 1
News Sheriff: Man 'tazed' 4 times during arrest Sun FYI 17
Shannon Sherrill Sat CallyKo 6
Melbourne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web