Is Seth guilty of the burning of his own truck or do cops just hate him?

Posted in the Melbourne Forum

tert

Ocala, FL

#1 Apr 7, 2009
I have heard a tape of the guy who burned his truck admitting that seth had nothing to do with it at all.Why was this tape not sent to the D.A whenn they went to get a warrent?I think thats called with holding evidence and its very illegal .I have also seen statements from others who say that they were bribed or offered lighter sentences.Or how about this one one of the statements put him in melbourne on may the 26th when in fact he has pictures at a U.F.C fight in Nevada on that day.How was he in both places.Why is it that Izard county taxes payers had to pay to bring him back to arkansas when they had nothing on him and knew it?Why is it that Seth had $6000 in the bank and twelve four wheelers up for sale that he had just bought?Why is it that Larry Joe herring recieved only a few months when he should have got 40 years?Ill tell you hwy Seth pissed off the wrong cop and They made a personal issue with him a criminal one.Bottom line with holding evidence is criminal and bribing is illegal and he has all the evidence in the world to prove this.So just because you may not like seth or here rumars ,dosnt make him a crimanal

Since: Apr 09

Union City, TN

#2 Apr 8, 2009
i agree, i dont think he is guilty.
elvis has left the arena

Tecumseh, MO

#3 Apr 9, 2009
tert wrote:
I have heard a tape of the guy who burned his truck admitting that seth had nothing to do with it at all.Why was this tape not sent to the D.A whenn they went to get a warrent?I think thats called with holding evidence and its very illegal .I have also seen statements from others who say that they were bribed or offered lighter sentences.Or how about this one one of the statements put him in melbourne on may the 26th when in fact he has pictures at a U.F.C fight in Nevada on that day.How was he in both places.Why is it that Izard county taxes payers had to pay to bring him back to arkansas when they had nothing on him and knew it?Why is it that Seth had $6000 in the bank and twelve four wheelers up for sale that he had just bought?Why is it that Larry Joe herring recieved only a few months when he should have got 40 years?Ill tell you hwy Seth pissed off the wrong cop and They made a personal issue with him a criminal one.Bottom line with holding evidence is criminal and bribing is illegal and he has all the evidence in the world to prove this.So just because you may not like seth or here rumars ,dosnt make him a crimanal
no cop's just don't hate him they hate all criminal's thug's scum,lowlife you get the picture huh,
LiL Joe

Benton, AR

#4 May 22, 2009
Look this is little JOE and who gives a fuck if zeth is guilty or not! He wants to be involved in things and do everyone dirty i had to bond out for $30,ooo and never got what i was suspose to get i got 8 years for the shit done 2 years so in my book fuck everyone and zeth to fake ass his word as a man is trash and i would not run a red light with him or you will get the blam after he tells the storey so just to let you all know i stole the truck burt it so fuck all of you who doesnt like how much time i got for $300 be smart and just wave at zeth cuz if you say one word to him the story and you will have problems if it was'nt for paula and cali jo he would pay me for my 8 years and 10% of $30,000 so i hope your wanta be thug do gooder ass stays scard of life oh ya tell leanne i said whats up!!!...LOL...
just know

Jonesboro, AR

#5 May 26, 2009
LiL Joe wrote:
Look this is little JOE and who gives a fuck if zeth is guilty or not! He wants to be involved in things and do everyone dirty i had to bond out for $30,ooo and never got what i was suspose to get i got 8 years for the shit done 2 years so in my book fuck everyone and zeth to fake ass his word as a man is trash and i would not run a red light with him or you will get the blam after he tells the storey so just to let you all know i stole the truck burt it so fuck all of you who doesnt like how much time i got for $300 be smart and just wave at zeth cuz if you say one word to him the story and you will have problems if it was'nt for paula and cali jo he would pay me for my 8 years and 10% of $30,000 so i hope your wanta be thug do gooder ass stays scard of life oh ya tell leanne i said whats up!!!...LOL...
lil Joe as he likes to be refered to is SUCH SCUM
angel or a ghost

Melbourne, AR

#6 May 26, 2009
just one more punk in the chain, the good thing is i know who he is and what he look's like and he has no clue who i am
IP Freely

Conway, AR

#8 May 27, 2009
YOU THINK !!!!!KEEP LUAGHING!!!COWARD!!!
LiL Joe

Benton, AR

#9 May 28, 2009
im done playing word games you know where i live
IP Freely

Conway, AR

#10 May 30, 2009
angel or a ghost wrote:
just one more punk in the chain, the good thing is i know who he is and what he look's like and he has no clue who i am
Who are you calling a Punk?
lol

El Dorado Springs, MO

#11 May 30, 2009
LiL Joe wrote:
Look this is little JOE and who gives a fuck if zeth is guilty or not! He wants to be involved in things and do everyone dirty i had to bond out for $30,ooo and never got what i was suspose to get i got 8 years for the shit done 2 years so in my book fuck everyone and zeth to fake ass his word as a man is trash and i would not run a red light with him or you will get the blam after he tells the storey so just to let you all know i stole the truck burt it so fuck all of you who doesnt like how much time i got for $300 be smart and just wave at zeth cuz if you say one word to him the story and you will have problems if it was'nt for paula and cali jo he would pay me for my 8 years and 10% of $30,000 so i hope your wanta be thug do gooder ass stays scard of life oh ya tell leanne i said whats up!!!...LOL...
the next time your in the pen(which I'm sure wont be long)you could spend your time maybe learning to spell something other than 4 letter words.Because the above looks like an eight year old with Tourette syndrome having a melt down.
jjj

United States

#13 May 30, 2009
I agree with LOL, did some of you not make it to fourth grade, I hear people bitching about the mexicans not speaking english, hell some of you whites on here can't speak english either. I think maybe I will donate a new cd program to the Arkansas Dept.of Correction called Hooked On Phonics, maybe it will help some inmates learn some words longer than four letters and one syllable.
too funny

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jun 1, 2009
jjj wrote:
I agree with LOL, did some of you not make it to fourth grade, I hear people bitching about the mexicans not speaking english, hell some of you whites on here can't speak english either. I think maybe I will donate a new cd program to the Arkansas Dept.of Correction called Hooked On Phonics, maybe it will help some inmates learn some words longer than four letters and one syllable.
i agree. thats hilarious.
Chris J

Conway, AR

#16 Jun 9, 2009
angel or a ghost wrote:
just one more punk in the chain, the good thing is i know who he is and what he look's like and he has no clue who i am
I think I know who you are and if I am right I thought you were a better person then to trash talk on the internet about people
Chig

United States

#17 Jun 17, 2009
lol wrote:
<quoted text> the next time your in the pen(which I'm sure wont be long)you could spend your time maybe learning to spell something other than 4 letter words.Because the above looks like an eight year old with Tourette syndrome having a melt down.
Makes the whole state look good, doesn't it?
Doc

Conway, AR

#18 Jul 17, 2009
LiL Joe wrote:
Look this is little JOE and who gives a fuck if zeth is guilty or not! He wants to be involved in things and do everyone dirty i had to bond out for $30,ooo and never got what i was suspose to get i got 8 years for the shit done 2 years so in my book fuck everyone and zeth to fake ass his word as a man is trash and i would not run a red light with him or you will get the blam after he tells the storey so just to let you all know i stole the truck burt it sofuck all of you who doesnt like how much time i got for $300 be smart and just wave at zeth cuz if you say one word to him the story and you will have problems if it was'nt for paula and cali jo he would pay me for my 8 years and 10% of $30,000 so i hope your wanta be thug do gooder ass stays scard of life oh ya tell leanne i said whats up!!!...LOL...
You are full crap of and what does it meen to say hello to LeeAnn?Your a lifer and scum of the earth
yes

Mountain View, AR

#19 Nov 15, 2011
seth is a peice of shit and should just end it lol no one likes him he is a liar and a theif
wow

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Aug 19, 2012
Lil Joe is trash, pure filth, him and everyone else knows this. Wasn't he shipped to Alaska suppose to never come back ? Yea kinda strange but I guess you get away with a lot of things when you sing like a canary. He has how many kids? 11 to 14 and takes care of none of them as a matter of fact he bums of their mothers! Ugh so sickening
Get over it

Marathon, WI

#21 Aug 20, 2012
Who are you to judge anyone? Im sure you arent perfect. Everyone makes mistakes and unless you are perfect you've made mistakes too. Stop judging people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 15 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,414
Caitlyn haynes Tue Iknow 3
Cold Blooded Tue Bear 27
Jim knott Dec 15 tanya loosey 33
Calico Rock museum portrays White River's conne... Dec 14 wowAidiot 19
sara at citgo Dec 13 trayus100305 15
mason Gillihan Dec 12 Guest 2
Melbourne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melbourne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melbourne News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melbourne

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:45 am PST

NBC Sports 7:45AM
Steelers want crowd to be loud on Sunday
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:33 PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams