Does anyone out there know a Sherry Roberts?

Posted in the Melbourne Forum

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 12, 2012
Does anyone out there know a Sherry Roberts?
Nancy

Hardy, AR

#2 Aug 13, 2012
Yep why?

Location hidden

#3 Aug 14, 2012
I've been hearing some stuff about her. didn't know if they was true.
Kathy

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Aug 14, 2012
Probably not true
Holly

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Aug 14, 2012
Was it bad stuff you heard or good stuff? Not sure what you are wanting to find out about her.

Location hidden

#6 Aug 15, 2012
Well what I have heard isn't good and I really hope it's not true either!!! I just know of her, and her name has came up a few times in conversations where I'm from. so just asking?
ME ME ME

Conway, AR

#7 Aug 16, 2012
LOVE ME SOME SHERRY ROBERTS!!!!!!!!!! She is an AWESOME person and a GREAT MOTHER!!!!
Chester

Ash Flat, AR

#8 Aug 16, 2012
What did you hear "observer one". I dont know much about her. She is kinda cute and I heard single now.
tired of drama

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Aug 16, 2012
sometimes things get made up and blown out of prespective to make ones own actions seem ok. I have been a victim of misunderstandings and accusations that were incorrect. They nearly ruined my life and I nearly lost my children when all I was doing was working to try to support them after my poor excuse of a husband refused to help with the support and ran his mouth about what he THOUGHT I was doing!! I hope you dont fall into this trap because IT WILL come back to bite you in the butt!! You will be the one that pays in the end if you are like my experience. Praying for you if you are making the stuff up that is said against your ex. You will need them!!
My my my

United States

#10 Aug 16, 2012
I hear she has a stalker who needs to get a life and stop beating the crap out of her car. Who does that? I good for nothing idiot, that's who.
Sam
#11 Aug 16, 2012
Heard of her. Pretty good looking in my book just don't know much about her and would like to, so whats up with her?
Anonymous

Salem, AR

#12 Aug 20, 2012
My my my wrote:
I hear she has a stalker who needs to get a life and stop beating the crap out of her car. Who does that? I good for nothing idiot, that's who.
Hello All.. This is Kevin Roberts!!! I really wish all you people on here would get some lives and quit gossiping about Sherry and I. If you have something to say or some questions you want to ask"One Observer" just ask US!! When you run your heads about something you don't know about, it causes problems, so PLEASE STOP!! And to her PATHEYIC so called DRAMA sucking friends, who doesn't have any lives of their own and fuels the drama from her. Quit running your heads and spreading rumors about me and assuming I'm doing SH**!! You too don't have a clue what is going on. This is for all the men who wants to know more about her. Well she IS the MOST sweetest,caring lovable,and passionate woman on this earth!!! Any man that is lucky enough to be called hers is very very blessed. I messed that up and now I'm paying for it. I just pray she finds someone who will make her happy in the ways that I could not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 54 min guest 1,775
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 1 hr guest 849
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 239
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 255
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 272
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 397
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Duck lover 29,852
•••
•••
Melbourne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••