ABC123

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

You guys that go to Talley Ho need to get up with Barb from Horseshoe. She's about 60 with died blond hair and glasses. Ain't much to look at but when she takes her dentures out and does her thing, OMG!!!!
jbr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

The Tally Ho sucks, the food is good, but they can't keep good help because the owner is such a jerk. Someone needs to buy it and get Joe out. Its not any fun out there anymore. I heard Joe got into it with the best waitress they have had in a long time and she quit,,that should tell you something..She is at the golf course now and everyone is glad of it. Joe is rude to customers that don't spend a fortune out there and from all that ppl have said to me, they are just sick of him being that way, Joes wife is very sweet, bnut she is never there, I feel bad for the way it has gone down hill, but some ppl bring it on themselves.
religious

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

I say burn it down. Melbourne's a bunch of goodfornothing methhead redneck drunks.
annie

El Paso, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

the ho does suck. BAD
Aswad

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Good for nothing redneck meth-heads...ain't that the truth. Both lived and went to High School in Melbourne from 73 till blessed relief in 77. Couldn't wait to get away. But there was one thing i liked...quite a few of the local's 'girlfriends' at the City Park, while 'boyfriend' was away playing cowboy.

And you guys thought i 'would never fit in'...she did.

HAW!
Aswad

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Good for nothing redneck meth-heads...ain't that the truth. Both lived and went to High School in Melbourne from 73 till blessed relief in 77. Couldn't wait to get away. But there was one thing i loved...quite a few of the local's 'girlfriends' at the City Park, while 'boyfriend' was away playing cowboy.

HAW!
annie

El Paso, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Aswad wrote:
Good for nothing redneck meth-heads...ain't that the truth. Both lived and went to High School in Melbourne from 73 till blessed relief in 77. Couldn't wait to get away. But there was one thing i loved...quite a few of the local's 'girlfriends' at the City Park, while 'boyfriend' was away playing cowboy.
HAW!
haha...thats so funny. it was that way when i was i high school too. town full of goat ropers
tlv

Cave City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

jbr wrote:
The Tally Ho sucks, the food is good, but they can't keep good help because the owner is such a jerk. Someone needs to buy it and get Joe out. Its not any fun out there anymore. I heard Joe got into it with the best waitress they have had in a long time and she quit,,that should tell you something..She is at the golf course now and everyone is glad of it. Joe is rude to customers that don't spend a fortune out there and from all that ppl have said to me, they are just sick of him being that way, Joes wife is very sweet, bnut she is never there, I feel bad for the way it has gone down hill, but some ppl bring it on themselves.
The food there is the best and it is true that Joe will not let people get away with stuff like some of the other clubs around....because to do so would be breaking the law and Joe and Val are honest people. Val has had to take some time off because she has been recovering from surgery and there are still some of the best waitresses around working there!!
Bigg Nugget

Ponca City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

The Tally Hoes is the new name. The Moose new slogan " Party at the Moose where the Women are Loose"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 69 of69
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Melbourne Discussions

Search the Melbourne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr age limit 28,746
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Crazy 934
Cedar Glade Resort (Nov '13) 9 hr Member looking for answer 14
Anybody know Shadra (Jan '11) 11 hr Hot Chic 27
chavers Sat Es is a bunch of idiots 4
Any closet Wiccans interested in meeting up? (Apr '12) Sat Closet Case 31
twin thieves Fri REAPER 1
•••
•••