Woman's death in Izard County under i...

Woman's death in Izard County under investigation

There are 13 comments on the Baxter Bulletin story from May 20, 2010, titled Woman's death in Izard County under investigation. In it, Baxter Bulletin reports that:

The Arkansas State Police are investigating a woman's death at a residence at Myron in eastern Izard County about 8 a.m. Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baxter Bulletin.

Anonymous

Little Rock, AR

#1 May 24, 2010
Does anyone have any feedback on this story about Jessica Cooper
hometown girl

Batesville, AR

#2 May 25, 2010
whatever the problems are there is no solution in a kife being lost, by self or by someone else
hometown girl

Batesville, AR

#3 May 25, 2010
life being lost,
Flame

Ash Flat, AR

#5 Sep 9, 2010
hometown girl wrote:
whatever the problems are there is no solution in a kife being lost, by self or by someone else
Any new news on this case? it sure has been kept quiet.
truthbeknown

Ash Flat, AR

#6 Sep 9, 2010
Personally, I think he shot her. He's a known women beater and it was just matter of time before he killed someone. Reason being it's kept so quiet...he work's at the prison, so it's another case of the "good ole boy" syndrome in Izard County! Just my personal opinion.
xxx

Cherokee Village, AR

#7 Sep 9, 2010
ive known him all my life and he is not a woman beater, the state police handled the investigation, and they dont care about him and they dam sure wasnt trying to protect him. truthbeknown your such a dumbass, the good ole system sometimes works in covering up little things like a dwi or other little violations, NO ONE in lawenforcement will put their career in jeapordy to cover up a death of someone! your personal opinion really lets us all know what level of iq you have. the investigation is over, call and get the facts yourself instead posting bs on here about something you know nothing about!!
no one knows

Mountain View, AR

#8 Sep 9, 2010
well I am prior law enforcement and u would be suprised what someone would do to protect a friend or their reps.
Close by

United States

#9 Sep 10, 2010
xxx wrote:
the investigation is over,
I think that was the point.

It's been over for awhile, and it's still an open case.

They have had every opportunity to rule it a suicide, or suspicious circumstances by now.
fact of the matter

Eureka, MO

#10 Sep 29, 2010
Flame wrote:
<quoted text>
Any new news on this case? it sure has been kept quiet.
Maybe you should ask Mike C why its being kept so quiet. If I were a superintendent and my lover killed herself hours after I dumped her when she realized her husband also wouldn't take her back - I'd want to keep it quiet wouldn't you?
america

Eureka, MO

#11 Sep 30, 2010
In this country a person is considered innocent
until proven guilty. They are not guilty until proven innocent. It sounds like some of you want to convict a guy of murder without knowing one single fact. I hope you never sit on a jury
okay

Camp, AR

#12 Sep 30, 2010
america wrote:
until proven guilty. They are not guilty until proven innocent. It sounds like some of you want to convict a guy of murder without knowing one single fact. I hope you never sit on a jury
Love to live in your country ......I have been arrested and your guilty until your proven innocent....In which i was innocent.. We got it all cleared up and stuff but if you get arrested your guilty
justthefacts

Eureka, MO

#13 Oct 2, 2010
america wrote:
Whats really sad is that there are people out there that think this is just an opinion. They have no idea that it's actually the LAW.
Just my opinion

Little Rock, AR

#14 Oct 7, 2010
"Fact of the Matter" you must be from Melbourne too....... MC has been protected for years... But he got to eat a little "Humble Pie" in this last election........ You can't take care of your friends forever at the taxpayers expense.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck Darnel 14 hr chuck d 5
matt stroud Sat Mud ugly 4
celeb blevins Sat TheRealCableB 12
Dog problem. (Jan '15) Sat steeletoe 20
Ronda winemiller Fri samepersonorno 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Jan 28 Guest 30,954
Victoria Rushing Jan 17 Justme 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melbourne Mortgages