Woman's death in Izard County under investigation

May 20, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Baxter Bulletin

The Arkansas State Police are investigating a woman's death at a residence at Myron in eastern Izard County about 8 a.m. Wednesday.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Oct 7, 2010
Anonymous

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Does anyone have any feedback on this story about Jessica Cooper
hometown girl

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

whatever the problems are there is no solution in a kife being lost, by self or by someone else
hometown girl

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

life being lost,
Flame

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

hometown girl wrote:
whatever the problems are there is no solution in a kife being lost, by self or by someone else
Any new news on this case? it sure has been kept quiet.
truthbeknown

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

Personally, I think he shot her. He's a known women beater and it was just matter of time before he killed someone. Reason being it's kept so quiet...he work's at the prison, so it's another case of the "good ole boy" syndrome in Izard County! Just my personal opinion.
xxx

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

ive known him all my life and he is not a woman beater, the state police handled the investigation, and they dont care about him and they dam sure wasnt trying to protect him. truthbeknown your such a dumbass, the good ole system sometimes works in covering up little things like a dwi or other little violations, NO ONE in lawenforcement will put their career in jeapordy to cover up a death of someone! your personal opinion really lets us all know what level of iq you have. the investigation is over, call and get the facts yourself instead posting bs on here about something you know nothing about!!
no one knows

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2010

Judged:

well I am prior law enforcement and u would be suprised what someone would do to protect a friend or their reps.
Close by

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Judged:

xxx wrote:
the investigation is over,
I think that was the point.

It's been over for awhile, and it's still an open case.

They have had every opportunity to rule it a suicide, or suspicious circumstances by now.
fact of the matter

Eureka, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

Flame wrote:
<quoted text>
Any new news on this case? it sure has been kept quiet.
Maybe you should ask Mike C why its being kept so quiet. If I were a superintendent and my lover killed herself hours after I dumped her when she realized her husband also wouldn't take her back - I'd want to keep it quiet wouldn't you?
america

Eureka, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

In this country a person is considered innocent
until proven guilty. They are not guilty until proven innocent. It sounds like some of you want to convict a guy of murder without knowing one single fact. I hope you never sit on a jury
okay

Camp, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

america wrote:
until proven guilty. They are not guilty until proven innocent. It sounds like some of you want to convict a guy of murder without knowing one single fact. I hope you never sit on a jury
Love to live in your country ......I have been arrested and your guilty until your proven innocent....In which i was innocent.. We got it all cleared up and stuff but if you get arrested your guilty
justthefacts

Eureka, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

america wrote:
Whats really sad is that there are people out there that think this is just an opinion. They have no idea that it's actually the LAW.
Just my opinion

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

"Fact of the Matter" you must be from Melbourne too....... MC has been protected for years... But he got to eat a little "Humble Pie" in this last election........ You can't take care of your friends forever at the taxpayers expense.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Jane Blackley/Padelford 1 hr Sick and tired 2
Samantha Jane Padelford 1 hr Sick and tired 1
James walters 5 hr want-some 1
Johnny jones (Jan '14) 8 hr No one 13
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr BARNEYII 29,437
Salem Mayoral Race 10 hr ken 1
Eagles Golf Tournament this Weekend (Sep '13) 15 hr Highland 5

Search the Melbourne Forum:
•••
•••