CPS of Izard County
Skilled101

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Sep 1, 2012
Need to know who else is having problems with Izard County CPS!!! Please Post. Something needs to be done about THEIR CORRUPTION!!!
Dear Skilled

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Sep 1, 2012
What makes you think they are corrupt?
skilled101

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Sep 2, 2012
Not going to talk about it on here. You may reach me at [email protected]

I posted this for info from people having trouble with izard county cps. With what is going on, there has to be more corruption then what 1 family has told me. Plead stand up to this, help can not be obtained doing nothing.
kjhgd

Cherokee Village, AR

#4 Sep 2, 2012
yep
dave

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Sep 2, 2012
kjhgd wrote:
yep
Sounds like spoiled milk to me..
Skilled101

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Oct 10, 2012
Not at All!!! CPS took a friend of mine's Kids, while in foster care, mother doesn't get her life straightened out. Family recently told me they were NEVER informed that the Kids were being adopted out.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE THAT WILL BE TAKEN TO THE HIGHEST COURT! Anyone interested in this?! Please Stand Up to Injustice, there is HELP FOR CORRUPTION!
scruples

Little Rock, AR

#7 Oct 10, 2012
Skilled101 wrote:
Not at All!!! CPS took a friend of mine's Kids, while in foster care, mother doesn't get her life straightened out. Family recently told me they were NEVER informed that the Kids were being adopted out.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE THAT WILL BE TAKEN TO THE HIGHEST COURT! Anyone interested in this?! Please Stand Up to Injustice, there is HELP FOR CORRUPTION!
In order to be adopted out the parental rights must be terminated first. I think either you or your friend is lying.
Skilled101

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Oct 12, 2012
No need to LIE!!! Wonderful Kids Life's are in the hands of CPS of Izard County, that are DEARLY Loved by their family... CPS needs to LISTEN TO THE SCREAMS FOR JUSTICE AND GIVE The Kids to the Family Members that have been trying to get them .
Informed

United States

#9 Oct 13, 2012
Skilled101 wrote:
No need to LIE!!! Wonderful Kids Life's are in the hands of CPS of Izard County, that are DEARLY Loved by their family... CPS needs to LISTEN TO THE SCREAMS FOR JUSTICE AND GIVE The Kids to the Family Members that have been trying to get them .
If the family really cared, they would have taken the kid out of the home prior to the children being removed., or they would have stepped up before the children being adopted. If you care, you don't try to get kids after they are adopted out( which takes time, more than 12 months) you try the day the children are removed and placed in foster care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min SSOB 35,217
Grants gone! (May '16) 4 hr Mike 11
Morel mushrooms 4 hr Mike 9
Bull Fighter (Jun '16) 9 hr Guy 108
Mandy Trivitt 15 hr Kevin 1
Sisters betraying sisters Apr 25 brandi 5
Millers Supermarket CLOSING? Apr 25 Susie 9

Melbourne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance