who

Ash Flat, AR

#1 Nov 25, 2011
there is a russian jet flying our skies. now i am pretty sure this man calls himself an american but he insist on flying a russian jet. i am pretty sure he is actually a communist from the way he acts.
JAL1234

Cherokee Village, AR

#2 Nov 27, 2011
who wrote:
there is a russian jet flying our skies. now i am pretty sure this man calls himself an american but he insist on flying a russian jet. i am pretty sure he is actually a communist from the way he acts.
You're an idiot. The person who owns that jet, and flies it, happens to be a retired US military, who has obviously done well for himself so that he could afford to own that. Seems to me that your just an uneducated, moron, that is trying to stir something.
JAL1234

Cherokee Village, AR

#3 Nov 27, 2011
Besides, the last time I checked Russia isn't a communist country. Now back in the 80's the U.S.S.R was communist. Learn your facts idiot.
bob

Camp, AR

#4 Nov 27, 2011
Said jet owner is the president of ozarka college
abc

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Nov 28, 2011
The russians build everything better...stronger faster..even their women are better..well the ones that dont look like your typical "Olgas" lol
sisd

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Dec 2, 2011
the russians are still communist they are just smarter than we are, they know how to fly below the radar. they will soon show their true faces. as for the jet , yes it is better and faster, the point is. this guy once protected us from these guys and now somewhere down the road he has help to fund their needs not americas just like the rest of the rich azz no good slime balls that would rather support other countries and not ours. just look at how much money our own presidents spends to make the rest of the world better. don't forget that is our money going to feed their problems, much much more than they spend feeding their own people. so if you still think i am the dumb one you need to lick your own balls and see how they really taste. we are just the peons who fund their little games we don't even get to enjoy our own money because we spend it all on food rent and other needs just to stay alive that doesn't include the health care and lower tax rates that they get for having all that money. this guy you are backing up step on many hard working americans to get where he is , he did not earn that stuff. he simply walked all over the weak just to there instead of helping them. and he will do anything to keep it that way, keep on calling him a good man and see where he takes you.
Lkp

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Dec 3, 2011
Sisd sounds like he's jealous of this guy and poor. If he was as smart as he would like the forum to believe, he would have made a linear argument.

Look-the Russians aren't communists. Also, he earned the money to buy his jet, so why should he give it to anyone else? Did you know that if you work a real (not minimum wage and part time) job you won't be broke after you pay your bills? And lastly, the tax rate for the rich is significantly higher than the average persons. Get educated, fool-you're making yourself look ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 18 min Jenks 30,435
Caitlyn haynes Dec 16 Iknow 3
Cold Blooded Dec 16 Bear 27
Jim knott Dec 15 tanya loosey 33
Calico Rock museum portrays White River's conne... Dec 14 wowAidiot 19
sara at citgo Dec 13 trayus100305 15
mason Gillihan Dec 12 Guest 2
Melbourne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web