tard with gsxr 750
Bob

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Heard there was someone around oxford with a gsxr 750 that could spank anybody else's bike.
Kyle

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2012
Bob wrote:
Heard there was someone around oxford with a gsxr 750 that could spank anybody else's bike.
yeah u gotta watch out for those 750s hell i hear they can do almost 175...lol
jordan

Haslet, TX

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Yeah that's my best friend. Idk anyone who would've beat it. He wrecked it last night though
Kyle

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2012
jordan wrote:
Yeah that's my best friend. Idk anyone who would've beat it. He wrecked it last night though
shit thats a girls bike what do you mean you dont know anyone who would have beat it i wouldnt have got off the back tire and still tore that p.o.s up haha ... it aint a bike if it aint a 1 liter.
Bob

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Sep 20, 2012
He was a real "squid". He was always trying to first gear wheelies in the middle of town. Seen that coming.
Hmmmmmm

Haslet, TX

#7 Sep 20, 2012
He just wrecked and could've died and y'all are talking shit! Wow!
ohhh yaaaaa

Melbourne, AR

#8 Sep 20, 2012
you people are seriously retarded he could have died and nobody seems to give 2 shits!!
Kyle

United States

#9 Sep 20, 2012
ohhh yaaaaa wrote:
you people are seriously retarded he could have died and nobody seems to give 2 shits!!
no we dont give a shit about a stupid little shit that shouldn't have been on that bike in the first place we both ride, and we have both wrecked so dont try n spin this on us we aint the ones who just fucked up their bike...lol maybe he will get a 1000 and we can watch him do it again hey bob?
Bob

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Sep 20, 2012
I hate that he crashed, but he should have used a little common sense. Sometimes trying to show out will backfire on you. If you're going to try and ride wheelies, go fast, etc. dont do it in a high traffic area and wear some gear. He would probably be better off today if he would have done either or both. Also I'm sure someone that did give 2 shits about him has probably told him that before he crashed. He made the decision to do what he was doing and got unlucky. I hope he's going to be ok and if he rides again he learned a valuable lesson that may save his life later down the road.
jordan

Haslet, TX

#12 Sep 20, 2012
Bob wrote:
I hate that he crashed, but he should have used a little common sense. Sometimes trying to show out will backfire on you. If you're going to try and ride wheelies, go fast, etc. dont do it in a high traffic area and wear some gear. He would probably be better off today if he would have done either or both. Also I'm sure someone that did give 2 shits about him has probably told him that before he crashed. He made the decision to do what he was doing and got unlucky. I hope he's going to be ok and if he rides again he learned a valuable lesson that may save his life later down the road.
your right bust that son of a bitch named "kyle" will have his teeth kicked in. We told Johnny everyday that he needs to slow it down or hell hurt himself but he's 18 dont act like u weren't trying to impress girls like tht if u had the opportunity when u were his age if you say otherwise your a god damm liar
jordan

Haslet, TX

#13 Sep 20, 2012
jordan wrote:
<quoted text>your right bust that son of a bitch named "kyle" will have his teeth kicked in. We told Johnny everyday that he needs to slow it down or hell hurt himself but he's 18 dont act like u weren't trying to impress girls like tht if u had the opportunity when u were his age if you say otherwise your a god damm liar
19 sorry
jordan

Haslet, TX

#14 Sep 20, 2012
Bob wrote:
he's 19 sorry
jordan

Haslet, TX

#15 Sep 20, 2012
He was just trying to have fun and show off. When your that age you don't realize what can happen. He's laying in the hospital right now in little rock lucky to be alive and all y'all wanna do is mouth? What gives u the right to? Your some jealous little punks that wouldn't dare say that to his face. I hope y'all literally burn in hell
Bob

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Sep 20, 2012
Me too?
Kris

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Sep 20, 2012
jordan wrote:
He was just trying to have fun and show off. When your that age you don't realize what can happen. He's laying in the hospital right now in little rock lucky to be alive and all y'all wanna do is mouth? What gives u the right to? Your some jealous little punks that wouldn't dare say that to his face. I hope y'all literally burn in hell
hey it's me from Sonic...how is he doing?
jordan

Haslet, TX

#18 Sep 20, 2012
Just text me if u want to know about him

“I Herp When I Derp”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20 Dec 10, 2012
To bad he didnt land on his head.
haha

Odessa, TX

#21 Dec 10, 2012
B3NN1PPL3S wrote:
To bad he didnt land on his head.
Thats sad u feel like that it don't matter if he was a punk or not i couldn't say if he was or not don't no him.. but im sure u showed off before in a car bike fourwheeler or if ur real old a three Wheeler. He has family and friends that care about him as im sure u do

“I Herp When I Derp”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#22 Dec 11, 2012
No. Can say I had a little more sense than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mandy miller 3 hr Again and again 2
Does anyone out there know a Sherry Roberts? (Aug '12) 5 hr Been there 14
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Reality Check 37,469
July celebration 16 hr Lulu 1
Does anyone know who Rebekah Gould dated? 20 hr Blank stares 1
new administrators Jun 26 morals none 4
Martin Goodman Jun 26 city slicker 1

Melbourne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance