First Prev
of 2
Next Last
doyouwanna

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Oct 14, 2010
Who is she i saw her the other day n wantd to kno u guys thoughts on her
Cheyenne

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Oct 15, 2010
I think both of yall need to shut your mouths. Tracie is a great person and would do anything in the world for you if you needed it. Yes, she can come across as bossy but doesnt everyone when you first meet them..She is one of my best friends. Keep our mouth shut about her.
Megan

Forrest City, AR

#6 Oct 15, 2010
Really people? Tracie is a good person. Yeah, she has her moments..but doesn't everyone? Nobody has any right to say anything about her weight or religion or anything else! You people obviously don't know her too well. And Lance has nothing to do with anything. You need to keep my brother and sisters names out of this stupid website. All it does is trash people. I'm pretty sure you all need to get a life.
Thanks.
Cody Allen Smith

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2010
Its ok lil sis they don't have anything else to do except talk shit and they have to do it on here cause they can hide there names like the cowards they are lmao pathetic
Anon

Batesville, AR

#8 Oct 15, 2010
I think Tracie is a really sweet girl and has a very good heart. This thread is stupid.
Cheyenne

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Oct 15, 2010
Sksknsnskksj wrote:
She is really bossy and thinks she is all that because she hangs out with Cheyenne and the only reason people like that hang out with her is to get to lance. She is supposed to be a really godly person but she doesn't act to godly unless she is at church she is always in every ones business and she thinks she is something special and she talks bad about everyone even people she doesn't know she is always putting someone down or making them feel bad about themselves.
Actually, I'm pretty sure me and Lance were together before me and Tracie even liked each other. Lance has nothing to do with mine and Tracie's friendship. I love her to death like she was my sister, whether Lance and I are together or not. And I don't see where you get off classifying me as "people like that." Your ignorant. And yes, she has her moments, but she is a Godly person no matter what. You obviously have never been around her.
Megan

Forrest City, AR

#10 Oct 15, 2010
Cody Allen Smith wrote:
Its ok lil sis they don't have anything else to do except talk shit and they have to do it on here cause they can hide there names like the cowards they are lmao pathetic
I know brother. It's pretty stupid if you ask me. I mean if you're going to talk crap then at least have the guts to put your name beside it. That's just pathetic.
Brie

Pflugerville, TX

#11 Oct 15, 2010
Tracie, all these people are stupid. Your a great girl. Don't let these people talking bad about you have any kind of effect on you. Because they obviously don't know you very well. Your a great person and you love God and that's all that matters. Keep your head up girl! I'm here if you need to talk and need advice about anything!
Love,
Brieanna Marie Dertinger
Tracie

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Oct 15, 2010
you people don't know crap about me...so shut your stinkin mouths....I may not be the perfect Christian and believe me i'm working on that but really posting crap like this is stupid and yall need to find somethin better to do...All this stuff is not goin to break me just make me stronger in my faith and i may not know who you are but God does...and I forgive each and everyone of you who are saying crap about me, because the bible says that we need to forgive and forget and thats exactly what ima do...if you have somethin to say about me please tell me to my face next time...and i do believe NOBODY IS PERFECT everybody says something bout other ppl its in our nature to do so.....
Tracie

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Oct 15, 2010
and i know that ppl use me to get to my brother im used to it because it happened to me with my cousin jared but i really dont care...if someone is goin to be nice to me for whatever reason thats just fine with me...i cant help it, the reasons why ppl like me or dont like me...but i'm who God wants me to be and that is fine with me!!!
Mindi Roberts

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Oct 15, 2010
All you guys need to shut your mouths about tracie. She is one of my good friends and yall dont know her so shut your damn mouths! Get a life and get over yourselves you think your cool but your really not. So think before you speak. Im sure there are things wrong with yall people too. I love tracie to death and you guys are bein freakin stupid. If you met tracie you couldnt be sayin anything about her you whores. So get a freakin life and leave her alone and out of things. This does not include cheyenne or cody or megan and brieanna.....thanks
A really pissed off Mom

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Oct 15, 2010
ugh wrote:
Really bossy and wears way too short of shorts for her dixe. I'm not baggin her weight its jus my opinion.
Why did you have to have an opinion,so what you are saying is that you are intitled to an opinion but Tracie is not!Because Tracie is a very opinionated young lady, she isn't so much bossy as she is telling ppl. what she thinks when they ask for her opinion.But if you cross her the wrong way she is going to tell you what she thinks regardless if you ask or don't, she is a very head strong person! And apparently the comment about the shorts being to short well if they are its funny how she has not been sent home from school for it or from Church. So apparently your opinion and your name is not important!!!
A really pissed off Mom

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Oct 15, 2010
Sksknsnskksj wrote:
She is really bossy and thinks she is all that because she hangs out with Cheyenne and the only reason people like that hang out with her is to get to lance. She is supposed to be a really godly person but she doesn't act to godly unless she is at church she is always in everyones business and she thinks she is something special and she talks bad about everyone even people she doesn't know she is always putting someone down or making them feel bad about themselves.
What is this 'sksknsnskksj' did you forget how to spell your name or is this just how dumb you are, I'm thinking this illiterate child is someone who calls herself Tracie's friend to her face, but thinking because of Tracie's opinionated self that Tracie must have really pissed you off about something or has made you feel bad about yourself,so you thought you would come on this website and trash Tracie's name. Because for someone to know Tracie like you seem to know her, you had to be friends in church and out!!! I am in no way saying she is perfect by no means, but she does not deserve to be trashed on this stupid website.
Tracie

Melbourne, AR

#19 Oct 16, 2010
Ugh one thing you dont need to talk to my mom that way!!! and another thing no matter what you say your not gna hurt my feeling, like my mom said we all have our opinions and if thats yours by all mean go for it but why be so childish to where you wont even put your real name on here....exactly....and i'm a really good person onces you get to know me and i dont talk more crap then the next person thank ya very much....and i do talk a lot of crap; like i said its in our nature to, but your sitting here judging me when you on here talkin crap bout me..and like my mom said if you know how i act in church then you must go to church with me so yeah thats a good way to act Godly!!! and again i say whatever you say is not goin to break me only make me stronger!!!!
Tracie

Melbourne, AR

#20 Oct 16, 2010
and NOBODY EVER SAID I WAS PERFECT I KNOW I AINT PERFECT, BUT JUST BECAUSE I HAVE RESPECT FOR PEOPLE DONT MEAN NOTHING and so what if i like ppl to like me dont mean i'm kissin anyones but, hun and teachers adn other ppl like me because i have RESPECT FOR THEM...UNLIKE WHAT YOU HAVE FOR PEOPLE!!
Tracie

Melbourne, AR

#21 Oct 16, 2010
Sksknsnskksj wrote:
She is really bossy and thinks she is all that because she hangs out with Cheyenne and the only reason people like that hang out with her is to get to lance. She is supposed to be a really godly person but she doesn't act to godly unless she is at church she is always in everyones business and she thinks she is something special and she talks bad about everyone even people she doesn't know she is always putting someone down or making them feel bad about themselves.
I'm always putting ppl down a thats a negative...what do you think your doin and apparently you know who i hang out with so you must go to school with me...hmm lets see i dont care why anybody likes me or dont like me so you can get over yourself say all this crap to my face next time!!
Sksknsnskksj

Ash Flat, AR

#22 Oct 16, 2010
No I dont go to church with tracie and we were never friends. What I posted was just an opinion, and I know a lot of other people think the same thing about her.
Megan Smith

Forrest City, AR

#23 Oct 16, 2010
I think her mom is right. You're too much of a coward to put your name beside your opinion because you are pretending to be her friend to her face or you were her friend and now you're mad at her. Either way it's stupid. Tracie has respect for people she doesnt kiss their butt. And whatever she chooses to wear has nothing to do with anyone but her. And noone has the right to judge her faith. Apparently you need to go read the bible. oh, and let me know if you find where it says that its ok to judge others. And her mom has taught her manners, unlike yours obviously. Getting on here and trashing people, telling GROWN WOMEN they are stupid and cussing at them is really immature. Apparently you need your mama to teach you some more manners. Cause you definitley don't have any. And once again with the Lance thing..so what if people try to use her. People use other people all the time. If they are her true friends or not she'll figure that out soon enough and they can deal with that. They dont need your help. It's none of your business. And like i said, you need to keep Lance and Tracie's names out of this website. It's not doing anything but making people mad and hurting them, which is exactly what this site was made for.
Tracie

Melbourne, AR

#24 Oct 16, 2010
then who are you...stop talkin bout me on this little immature website and tell me your real name if your not to coward to do so....which you are probably to scared to do so...thanks Megan..
apf

Ash Flat, AR

#25 Oct 16, 2010
Tracie is a really great person. Whoever is talking bad about her on here is obviously just trying to start drama. Because we all know tracie is a great person and would do anything for anyone. So stop being immature and quit talking bad about people you dont even know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
found Sun Deputee 7
Oxford Recycling Sun Bin 3
The Old Family Dollar Sun Oxford 15
Reward for tattoo machines Sat Herve Villechaize 17
City Wasting Our Tax Dollars Sat Emerald 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Barnes as Mayor? (May '14) Sat HSB Resident 45
whos oilley Jul 23 ZYX 4

Melbourne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melbourne Mortgages