Tina Tlo and food4thoughtsss one in t...

Tina Tlo and food4thoughtsss one in the same

Posted in the Melber Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
whataloser

Franklin, TN

#1 Nov 12, 2011
Its bad enough TLO talks shit out of her mouth on almost every post but now she has another screen name, guess it makes sense considering no one else would tale up for her ignorant comments and uneducated grammar. shouldve known they were the same person considering there are two additional s's on the wood thoughts.

Food4thoughttss

Since: Aug 11

Centertown, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2011
whataloser wrote:
Its bad enough TLO talks shit out of her mouth on almost every post but now she has another screen name, guess it makes sense considering no one else would tale up for her ignorant comments and uneducated grammar. shouldve known they were the same person considering there are two additional s's on the wood thoughts.
Hey rocket scientist let me explain ONCE AGAIN how this works... I am TINA you iDIOT... Tina Cain is some profile on Facebook that I came across and created a FICTIONAL character , the mad black woman. The fact that you still can't figure it out after I have spelled it out for you is INCREDIBLE... and [email protected] HILLARIOUS! Cockroaches make this site work... And in the great words of you dumb hillbillies favorite comedian, HERE'S YOUR [email protected] SIGN! Still LMFAO!
GrammarPOPO

Centertown, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2011
whataloser wrote:
Exhibit A "no one else would tale up for her" Exhibit B "two additional s's on the wood thoughts". I'm going to have to write you a citation for impersonating a Grammar Control Officer.
whataloser

Franklin, TN

#4 Nov 12, 2011
Yes officer give me a citation please, thanks to autocorrect on my awesome phone it now looks as if I too cannot spell
Chicky

Herndon, VA

#5 Nov 12, 2011
Food4thoughttss wrote:
<quoted text>Hey rocket scientist let me explain ONCE AGAIN how this works... I am TINA you iDIOT... Tina Cain is some profile on Facebook that I came across and created a FICTIONAL character , the mad black woman. The fact that you still can't figure it out after I have spelled it out for you is INCREDIBLE... and [email protected] HILLARIOUS! Cockroaches make this site work... And in the great words of you dumb hillbillies favorite comedian, HERE'S YOUR [email protected] SIGN! Still LMFAO!
seriously?

Food4thoughttss

Centertown, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2011
Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>seriously?
Maybe .... Maybe not...
mmmm good

Paducah, KY

#9 Nov 12, 2011
You told me once but I forgot.
booboo

Paducah, KY

#10 Nov 12, 2011
This is fun.
Chicky

Herndon, VA

#11 Nov 12, 2011
Food4thoughttss wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe .... Maybe not...
Keep em guessing!:)

“.”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 13, 2011
Food4thoughttss wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe .... Maybe not...
I'm sensing a pattern. It might just be me but y'all do say the same dumb sh!t
shhh

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Nov 13, 2011
hey tina u like havin a good time
monster mash

Paducah, KY

#14 Nov 13, 2011
shhh wrote:
Crackhead.

Tina aka tlo

“#istandwithrand RAND PAUL 2016”

Since: Aug 10

miss paducah ky that is

#15 Nov 13, 2011
shhh wrote:
of course

Food4thoughttss

Centertown, KY

#16 Nov 13, 2011
NEW-WORLD-ORDER wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sensing a pattern. It might just be me but y'all do say the same dumb sh!t
You have to repeat yourself over and over before you cockroaches get it...

“.”

Location hidden

#17 Nov 13, 2011
Food4thoughttss wrote:
<quoted text>You have to repeat yourself over and over before you cockroaches get it...
Oooh.... Cockroaches....

Food4thoughttss

Centertown, KY

#18 Nov 13, 2011
NEW-WORLD-ORDER wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh.... Cockroaches....
Go Away Fatty

“.”

Location hidden

#19 Nov 13, 2011
Food4thoughttss wrote:
<quoted text>Go Away Fatty
Fatty.... That's a little better. Keep trying... This is fun..
HiEddie

Centertown, KY

#20 Nov 13, 2011
Food4thoughttss wrote:
<quoted text>Go Away Fatty
Whatever happened to that GoAwayFatty guy? He disappeared after you started calling him Eddie, maybe this NWO guy will do the same.
stone cold truth

Paducah, KY

#21 Nov 13, 2011
You stupid ignorant B!tch I know you are nothing but white trash and a lier. I know you way better than you think. Every time you get busted you come up with some stupid lie. I feel sorry for Izzy having a mother/skank like you. 125,000 my a$$!! You welfare, medical card, and food stamp, receiving c•nt. You can't sing worth a damn and you look like a Macy's Day Parade Balloon. Also Ko's son (adam) is your baby daddy and its messed up you denied that in another thread. Your fatter now than when I saw you at Mr. Dawson's funeral in August 2010. Yeah B!tch I do know you..... Go away before I tell them more.
HiEddie

Centertown, KY

#22 Nov 13, 2011
stone cold truth wrote:
You stupid ignorant B!tch I know you are nothing but white trash and a lier. I know you way better than you think. Every time you get busted you come up with some stupid lie. I feel sorry for Izzy having a mother/skank like you. 125,000 my a$$!! You welfare, medical card, and food stamp, receiving c•nt. You can't sing worth a damn and you look like a Macy's Day Parade Balloon. Also Ko's son (adam) is your baby daddy and its messed up you denied that in another thread. Your fatter now than when I saw you at Mr. Dawson's funeral in August 2010. Yeah B!tch I do know you..... Go away before I tell them more.
LMAO you're not to bright are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Ingram 37 min Hmmm.... 14
trump is worst Prez ever 50 min me 33
Paducah Vapor Stores 1 hr Kev 18
Copelands dealing outta possum trot 1 hr Barry S 4
what to do about a drone (Jul '15) 1 hr Himynameis 33
You bought me gas today 1 hr NotMe 9
Kacey on backpage 2 hr Eieneu 5

Melber Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance