Judgment but paid off the debt?! Can I go back to court and vacate the judgment?Hi, 2 or 3 years ago there was a judgment placed against me for my old Discover card but I was never served with any paper work and found out about the judgment when the there was a lien placed in on my bank account. Anyhow I went back to court after filing some papers and settled the account with the arbitrator and have since then paid off the debit. Recently I was reading an article about "vacating a judgment" and I was wondering if that is something I can do to get that horrible judgment off of my credit report. Technically I was never officially served and I agreed to pay the debt off since it was in fact my debit and I needed to get the lien removed off of my bank account.

Does anyone have an incite on vacating judgments?