Goverment Based Collection?

Goverment Based Collection?

Posted in the Meherrin Forum

skylerhummer12rv

New York, NY

#1 Nov 22, 2013
Goverment Based Collection?I have a school loan debt that is in collections. I tried to contact the original creditor and the collection agancey to negotiate a paid in full. When I spoke to the original creditor they told me that because it was a loan from the government they can't settle for anything less than paid in full. I then contacted the agency in hopes that they would some how swing a deal with them for me, but they gave them the same reply. I was not aware that the loan was government based, I thought it was coming from the university. Is there any way to contact someone from the government or from where these laons originate and make them settle or atleast get in contact with someone who can really push this case? Thanks in advance!
gregorymckeown65 wu

New York, NY

#2 Nov 22, 2013
skylerhummer12rv wrote:
Goverment Based Collection?I have a school loan debt that is in collections. I tried to contact the original creditor and the collection agancey to negotiate a paid in full. When I spoke to the original creditor they told me that because it was a loan from the government they can't settle for anything less than paid in full. I then contacted the agency in hopes that they would some how swing a deal with them for me, but they gave them the same reply. I was not aware that the loan was government based, I thought it was coming from the university. Is there any way to contact someone from the government or from where these laons originate and make them settle or atleast get in contact with someone who can really push this case? Thanks in advance!.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meherrin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Thomas Wright as State House ... Jun '15 bulk 2
I was born in victoria, va. (Dec '06) May '15 bulk 23
Poll Who is the countys' most crooked paid official? (Oct '08) Dec '14 bulk 8
I've been trying to find free history report fo... (Dec '13) Dec '14 Kent 3
Desperate for a FREE car history report? (Nov '13) Dec '14 bulk 5
Is it true? (Nov '14) Nov '14 bulk 1
Is there any real free car history report websi... (Nov '13) Oct '14 Bradley 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Meherrin Mortgages