tired in tennessee

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Anyone tired of being screwed around by npc pizza hut for working off the clock including meetings and training time..are there SERVERS tired of doing "other jobs" that doesnt include your duties as a server. This applies to the following job titles: shift leader, cook, CSR, server, and delivery drivers. If so please feel free to check out http://npcofftheclock.com
danny

Brighton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

I worked for them for years never did I work off the clock because I'm not stupid how can I pay my bills working off the clock what did pies me off is people being paid to sit their big butts in chair and get paid! While I worked my butt off they got paid for doing nothing!
ghb

Parsons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Their pizza sucks and it always takes forever!
Zoies-SB

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

There is never a reason for anyone to work for free. There is no such thing as volunteer work as it applies to employment. It is only natural for an individual to be compensated for the time they work. Its really that simple.
yup yup

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Zoies-SB wrote:
There is never a reason for anyone to work for free. There is no such thing as volunteer work as it applies to employment. It is only natural for an individual to be compensated for the time they work. Its really that simple.
I totally agree with this statement but so many people are scared to step up and say something. Npc has had several lawsuits against them you would think they would get their act together. Service sucks people walking around talking on the phones....but i dont guess i would do my job at full capacity if i wasnt getting paid...hmm
Zoies-SB

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

yup yup wrote:
<quoted text> I totally agree with this statement but so many people are scared to step up and say something. Npc has had several lawsuits against them you would think they would get their act together. Service sucks people walking around talking on the phones....but i dont guess i would do my job at full capacity if i wasnt getting paid...hmm

I absolutely agree with you. I have stood up to a major corporation that lines its pockets with free labor. It is sad. I know this is going on in so many stores. I wish the people would stand up for themselves.
Zoies-SB

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I urge anyone who has worked for NPC now or within the last 3 years to go on to www.npcofftheclock.com and complete a brief survey to see if you fit the criteria to join our litigation. Thank you so much.
Formeremployee

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

danny wrote:
I worked for them for years never did I work off the clock because I'm not stupid how can I pay my bills working off the clock what did pies me off is people being paid to sit their big butts in chair and get paid! While I worked my butt off they got paid for doing nothing!
I got news for you sir, I worked for them in every position they had and you can and will work off the clock without your knowledge, ever wonder why they never let you get over time even just by a few minutes? It's because they changed your time punches, I have witnessed it myself and had it done to me without my knowledge as well. So it's not like we just willingly and knowingly worked for free, they can say that we willingly worked off the clock but that's bullshit, they can keep in with the lies more people are now standing up for themselves against this piece of shit company and karma is a huge bitch. NPC and Pizza Hut will pay the price for what they allowed to happen in order for them to make a profit!!!
zoies-SB

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Even if you willingly worked off the clock that is still illegal. Unless you work for a non-profit organization (which NPC is clearly not) then thee is no such thing as volunteer work. There is no good reason NPC cannot pay their employees for what they work. It's just ridiculous.
tired in tennessee

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Formeremployee wrote:
<quoted text> I got news for you sir, I worked for them in every position they had and you can and will work off the clock without your knowledge, ever wonder why they never let you get over time even just by a few minutes? It's because they changed your time punches, I have witnessed it myself and had it done to me without my knowledge as well. So it's not like we just willingly and knowingly worked for free, they can say that we willingly worked off the clock but that's bullshit, they can keep in with the lies more people are now standing up for themselves against this piece of shit company and karma is a huge bitch. NPC and Pizza Hut will pay the price for what they allowed to happen in order for them to make a profit!!!
couldnt have said it better myself. Do i know who u are? U should join in if you worked off the clock and it seems you are all too familiar with the situation there. Well not just there every pizza hut im sure is ran the same way. Profits before people is a horrible way to run a business. Let your voice be heard an fight for what they owe you.
zoies-SB

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Former Employee you can opt into.this lawsuit ...www.npcofftheclock.com
Formeremployee

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

tired in tennessee wrote:
<quoted text> couldnt have said it better myself. Do i know who u are? U should join in if you worked off the clock and it seems you are all too familiar with the situation there. Well not just there every pizza hut im sure is ran the same way. Profits before people is a horrible way to run a business. Let your voice be heard an fight for what they owe you.
Well I am pretty sure you are one of 2 ppl, so yes you do know me and I am already in on it.
zoies-SB

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Gotcha thanks for your support ;-)
tired in tennessee

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

If you have worked for an NPC pizza hut now or within the last 3 years and were not paid for all the time you worked then please go to http://www.npcofftheclock.com  and take the survey.
unpaid worker

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

If you are involved with the NPC "Off the Clock" lawsuit, or if you are considering joining, you should know NPC has made an offer of judgment (settlement) but we have rejected this offer. If you have been employeed with NPC pizza hut in the last 3 years OR are still employeed with them, THE TIME TO JOIN IS NOW!!!! If you are owed time that you worked and were not paid for, including unpaid meetings and unpaid training time, please check out our web site... www.npcofftheclock.com   NO MORE FREE LABOR

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Medon Discussions

Search the Medon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
whay happened to Newsom? 45 min Chica 8
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr BAS 138,558
daycare 18 hr Walter White 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Wed BOB 8,588
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Tue Inthefield 8,866
allison Jul 7 overeer 1
How does she do it Jul 7 1ofthasisters 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Medon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Medon People Search