Autism Watch for 2013 Taste of Lombard.

Autism Watch for 2013 Taste of Lombard.

Posted in the Medinah Forum

“Cook County Mail Authority”

Since: May 13

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 10, 2013
We don't know yet if this guy goes to carnivals, tastes, and such, but to be on the safe side, we are placing the annual Taste of Lombard under an Autism Watch.

We are having serious difficulties keeping an Autistic psychopath whose name is Mike Crenshaw who lives in our western suburb of Cicero under quarantine. He is known to frequent bars, nightclubs, and numerous places especially that he claims have "beautiful and cute ladies." We have also been following the sicko hard on Facebook, and one of his many sick pictures we have is at http://www.facebook.com/ #!/photo.php?fbid=505811899431 106&set=o.208847662663 &type=3&theater

He has been out all over that place, contaminating half of Fort Myers with Autism, one of our staff spotted him at the brand new TaBu Lounge club in Stickney, others saw him on his bicycle, planting junk in Oak Park with some weird group in a van that looks like it was painted with flowers. We also saw him on the page of the Tilted Kilt restaurant in Woodridge.

Autism is a horribly contagious viral disease. It is easily capable of living up to several months on hard surfaces, and over a year in fabrics, and is easily transmittable via surfaces that have been touched by an Autistic person, as well as by breathed air, mosquitoes, flies, and anything that comes into contact with the Autism virus. Autism attacks the brain and nervous system, turning otherwise normal people into psychopaths.

Also, people infected with Autism are FAR WORSE than the WORST sex predators, pedophiles, and offenders in the world. Worse than John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, you name it! And people infected with Autism never, ever respond to commands; they ALWAYS have to be taken down with maximum lethal force.

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 10, 2013
Mark

Downers Grove, IL

#3 Jun 10, 2013
Sounds like another piece of Cicero trash and I'm talking about you, grow the f up. Ignorant and stupid just stupid just like the rest of them. Probably just bothers you he makes what you do.

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 10, 2013
Mark wrote:
Sounds like another piece of Cicero trash and I'm talking about you, grow the f up. Ignorant and stupid just stupid just like the rest of them. Probably just bothers you he makes what you do.
We are NOT kidding, Mark! Autism is the WORST scourge to have ever happened to society! And besides, the Cicero Post Office is only one of the many Post Offices we own, run, and operate in Cook County, IL. The Autistic POS we are dealing with, however, does live in Cicero.

Chicago, IL

#5 Jun 10, 2013
Mark wrote:
Another CCMA worker here. Indeed, Mike IS a piece of trash. Yes, he is stupid just like other Autistic trash, and he needs to be either fully quarantined, or destroyed. Ladies, if you ever see this trash at your Lombard Taste fair or whatever it is, you call 911 right away. Demand SWAT, Special Agents, the Army, whatever you can get your hands on!
Dave

Windsor, WI

#6 Jun 10, 2013
I saw Mike at Brixies in Brookfield over the weekend.

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 10, 2013
Dave wrote:
I saw Mike at Brixies in Brookfield over the weekend.
You saw him WHERE??!!!
Dave

Roscoe, IL

#8 Jun 11, 2013
Brixies, a bar in Brookfield.

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 11, 2013
Dave wrote:
Brixies, a bar in Brookfield.
Somebody boot that bastard's rides and vehicles! Now Brixie's is contaminated with Autism! First Fort Myers, then Tomahawk, Wisconsin, the Oak Park Conservatory, Seguin Garden and Gifts, the TaBu Lounge club, and now Brixies! What the hell next?!!

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 16, 2013
We understand that the Taste of Lombard is a massive draw for people around the area and is apparently not as mobbed and hectic as the Taste of Chicago, so it is obvious that people who are more of the "constructive" type like Michael has been revealed to be in an article located at http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/2012/01/18/out-... are more likely to choose something like the Taste of Lombard.

But whoever reads the article linked here, listen up! We don't care if Michael raised, rebuilt, and restored the Cruise ship Costa Concordia! He is still a pig-faced POS who has NO business contaminating society with Autism! Anyone who sees this POS in their midst, whether at the Taste of Lombard or ANYWHERE else, is URGED to call 911 right away! Autism is a HEAVILY contagious viral disease that turns otherwise normal people into psychopaths, and people with Autism NEVER listen to authority, requiring the use of maximum lethal force to stop them!

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 16, 2013
Cook Cty Mail Authority wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody boot that bastard's rides and vehicles! Now Brixie's is contaminated with Autism! First Fort Myers, then Tomahawk, Wisconsin, the Oak Park Conservatory, Seguin Garden and Gifts, the TaBu Lounge club, and now Brixies! What the hell next?!!
The "next" place came last Friday Night! THE 115 BOURBON STREET NIGHTCLUB!!!!! SONOFABITCH!!!!! Our BOSS'S favorite nightclub! CONTAMINATED with freaking AUTISM!!! Me and one of my co-workers! We both saw him at 115 Bourbon Street, harassing and dancing with the DANG LADIES!!! AND our boss even reports that he saw Mike Crenshaw's post on the club's Facebook page about how much fun he had there! THAT FILTHY SPOILED BRAT!!!!! HOW DARE HE GO THERE AND RUIN SUCH A GREAT CLUB WITH F%^&ING AUTISM!!!!!

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 27, 2013
Great news! We may be able to lift the Autism Watch, because starting this year, singles are strictly FORBIDDEN at the Taste of Lombard! Singles seen within the Taste area face immediate arrest and even up to 55 years imprisonment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medinah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bartlett Police are giving traffic tickets for ... (May '11) Wed Taxpayer 28
Review: Michael J Baumhart CPA Wed William 1
Review: My Personal Taxi (May '10) Aug 23 dadriver 23
News Murder charges filed in case of missing Bartlet... Aug 21 Bponch1234 1
News Glenbard making big progress on $100 million im... Aug 21 Taxpayer 1
keep porch lights on Aug 20 xyzabc 1
News From Dog Waste to Weird Paint Job, Glen Ellyn H... Aug 19 Hoosier Hillbilly 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medinah Mortgages