Used Car buying
Penny

Lombard, IL

#1 Jul 14, 2013
When you shop for a used car, do you shop mostly online and make an appointment or do you find yourself driving past something, stop in and buy it?? I have a small used car lot, and
Lot 1 Auto Sales has no frontage but, I think most people pre-shop online. My husband are arguing about this. SOMEONE help me settle this debate
Joey OBrien

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Penny wrote:
When you shop for a used car, do you shop mostly online and make an appointment or do you find yourself driving past something, stop in and buy it?? I have a small used car lot, and
Lot 1 Auto Sales has no frontage but, I think most people pre-shop online. My husband are arguing about this. SOMEONE help me settle this debate
I guess it all depends on what you are looking for. If one is looking for a "specific" used car then they will most likely start their shopping for inventory on the internet. If one is not so picky, they most likely will drive around.
Rex Fedrick

Englewood, CO

#3 Aug 19, 2013
As there are plenty of places available on the planet that sells used cars, it is very difficult to comment on which one is the best amongst all. It certainly up to one’s personal experience with the dealers. You have to do a thorough research to find the best one. I too did the same, while I was looking for used Maxima and came across a decent place called www.autopartsfair.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medinah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fan man 12 hr Greg Ford 2
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc 23 hr Adam Bryant 65
Codornices Village (Nov '10) Sun Question 5
Neo-Nazi Pedophile Steve Turpel in Arlington He... (Nov '10) Jul 23 Anonymous 35
Singles, STAY AWAY from the DuPage County Fair! Jul 22 Zipper Clique 7
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) Jul 22 immyguitar 594
Hillside Academy more like jail than school (May '07) Jul 18 Chief pablo 194

Medinah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medinah Mortgages