Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5544 May 9, 2013
The real fact king wrote:
Reagan was a MENACE I am guessing the way you go on and on about Reagan I bet you have a d*ldo named after him that you set on while your typing this crap?
Are you back from Marcus Bachmann's clinic already?

Did you go straight that quickly or did you get kicked out for trying to measure a few inseams while the other males were sleeping?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5545 May 9, 2013
Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> This post was 95% cut and paste! Answer the question, where did you get"trained" to use your hands? You have said that same line on how people have driven up and drove away to several people on this thread and others! Maybe the people you "scared off" Werent the people you ranted at. Maybe they were customers and saw a nut waiting to go off and anticipated it.
You want answers, ShitForBrains?

SHOW UP and you'll get them.

See how simple that is?

Now as fully anticipated, I see you're still trying to answer my questions with completely unrelated questions. It sure looks like I have you "pegged"!

I'll just take that as yet another rambling "HELL NO!" answer.

That's EIGHT responses since the question and still no agreement to show up and prove you're more educated than me, that you're employed at all, or that you're anything but a FAKE veteran.

Yep ... this certainly is "priceless".

What's the problem, bitch?

Are you starting to "panic" by substituting questions where answers are supposed to go?

We all know you post at all hours of the day because you don't have a job to worry about. That means your schedule is completely free and you have ZERO excuses for not showing up. So why not call my bluff!

Is it because other cuntservative cowards like you have tried that and they've seen me exactly where I said I'd be exactly when I said I'd be there? You know .. the ones that drove by in their cars and decided to keep driving by (and post about it later) rather than park and get out?

Of course it is!

I sure "can't wait" for you to give another rambling, can-of-stupid fueled "NO" answer, bitch!

Let's see how high that count will go ...
Larry Craig

West Frankfort, IL

#5546 May 9, 2013
Popeye was trained to use his hands in the airport men's room. He has since moved on to highway rest areas and truck stops. The boy has talent.....and fingers like little sausages.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5547 May 9, 2013
Larry Craig wrote:
Popeye was trained to use his hands in the airport men's room. He has since moved on to highway rest areas and truck stops. The boy has talent.....and fingers like little sausages.
You'll notice how ShitForBrains/Popeye is finding the time to "work nights" by hanging around here and voting our posts down?

But he can't find the time to "work nights" and tell us whether or not he'll show up to prove he's more educated than us, has any job at all, and is a veteran of anything other than 55 dumpster-dives for cans of stupid.

Looks like he never wore a helmet for any of those "jumps" he did.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5548 May 9, 2013
And this is almost as entertaining as ShitforBrain's addiction to cans of stupid ...

From the Sun Times: http://www.suntimes.com/20010803-761/gop-fund...

"A schism within the Illinois Republican party came to a head on Thursday with key donor Ron Gidwitz telling the Chicago Sun-Times the conservative faction of the GOP was 'destroying' the party’s chances in next year’s statewide elections by bungling an internal feud over a social issue.'The state central committee -- a faction of the state central committee — is destroying any chance that the Republican Party has in 2014,' an angered Gidwitz told the Chicago Sun-Times."
Larry Craig

West Frankfort, IL

#5549 May 9, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll notice how ShitForBrains/Popeye is finding the time to "work nights" by hanging around here and voting our posts down?
But he can't find the time to "work nights" and tell us whether or not he'll show up to prove he's more educated than us, has any job at all, and is a veteran of anything other than 55 dumpster-dives for cans of stupid.
Looks like he never wore a helmet for any of those "jumps" he did.
shitforbrains is just an idiot troll. I'll stop in time to time and sling some poo at him so he will keep it up. Whatever his intention, at the end of the day he underscores how ridiculous the right wing is. I've done the same thing. Hell, I even joined the Tea Party Community. I lasted almost a week before I was banned. I guess I got to enthusiastic and said "white power!" one too many times. He is just playing a game and thinks we are pawns. That's cool with me. That's what I think about him. It's a win-win situation. Always remember, it's just a game.
Popeye

Chicago, IL

#5550 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You want answers, ShitForBrains?
SHOW UP and you'll get them.
See how simple that is?
Now as fully anticipated, I see you're still trying to answer my questions with completely unrelated questions. It sure looks like I have you "pegged"!
That's EIGHT responses since the question and still no agreement to show up and prove you're more educated than me, that you're employed at all, or that you're anything but a FAKE veteran.
Are you starting to "panic" by substituting questions where answers are supposed to go?
We all know you post at all hours of the day because you don't have a job to worry about. That means your schedule is completely free and you have ZERO excuses for not showing up. So why not call my bluff!
Is it because other cuntservative cowards like you have tried that and they've seen me exactly where I said I'd be exactly when I said I'd be there? You know .. the ones that drove by in their cars and decided to keep driving by (and post about it later) rather than park and get out?
Of course it is!
I sure "can't wait" for you to give another rambling, can-of-stupid fueled "NO" answer, bitch!
Hilarious, another recycled post by a Raving nut case! Why are you avoiding answering where you got "trained" to use your hands? Is that some code word your type uses when you advertise on one of your perverted "hook up" sites with other perverts? You are the type of puss that talks all kinds of shit then calls someone outside but always has your cell phone already dialed with 9-1 and ready to hit the last 1 so the cops show up to save your scared, punk ass! Then you look like a hyped up bitch when they show up, claiming you were assaulted. Ain't that about right? Got you "pegged'
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5551 May 9, 2013
Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> Hilarious, another recycled post by a Raving nut case! Why are you avoiding answering where you got "trained" to use your hands? Is that some code word your type uses when you advertise on one of your perverted "hook up" sites with other perverts? You are the type of puss that talks all kinds of shit then calls someone outside but always has your cell phone already dialed with 9-1 and ready to hit the last 1 so the cops show up to save your scared, punk ass! Then you look like a hyped up bitch when they show up, claiming you were assaulted. Ain't that about right? Got you "pegged'
So you want answers ... but not enough to show up and get them?

LOL ... I sure got you "pegged"!

That's NINE responses since the question and still no agreement to show up and prove you're more educated than me, that you're employed at all, or that you're anything but a FAKE veteran.

Of course it is!

Popeye

Chicago, IL

#5552 May 9, 2013
Larry Craig wrote:
<quoted text>
shitforbrains is just an idiot troll. I'll stop in time to time and sling some poo at him so he will keep it up. Whatever his intention, at the end of the day he underscores how ridiculous the right wing is. I've done the same thing. Hell, I even joined the Tea Party Community. I lasted almost a week before I was banned. I guess I got to enthusiastic and said "white power!" one too many times. He is just playing a game and thinks we are pawns. That's cool with me. That's what I think about him. It's a win-win situation7. Always remember, ity's just a game.
The only games you play are ones where you tie up "regan"! Which one catches?
Popeye

Chicago, IL

#5553 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
So you want answers ... but not enough to show up and get them?
LOL ... I sure got you "pegged"!
That's NINE responses since the question and still no agreement to show up and prove you're more educated than me, that you're employed at all, or that you're anything but a FAKE veteran.
Of course it is!
Wow, 99.9 recycled! Still no answer on what training your hands got.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5554 May 9, 2013
Larry Craig wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll stop in time to time and sling some poo at him.
Be careful ... that might be one of his mating rituals.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5555 May 9, 2013
Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> The only games you play are ones where you tie up "regan"! Which one catches?
"Regan" is your buddy from Romeoville who lacks "basic grammar".

And we already are playing a game ... it's called "See how many times the little bitch conservative refuses to show up and back up his mouth".

And I'll just take you latest two posts as yet more rambling "HELL NO!" answers.

That's ELEVEN responses since the question and still no agreement to show up and prove you're more educated than me, that you're employed at all, or that you're anything but a FAKE veteran.

Yep ... this certainly is "priceless" that I had you so easily "pegged".

I see signs of "panic": substituting questions where answers are supposed to go (typical for cowards like yourself) and talking about male bondage (typical for those of dubious sexual orientation like yourself) instead of giving me the date and the time I repeatedly asked for.

Of course it is!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5556 May 10, 2013
I support nobody.
Reagan was a fool

Mattoon, IL

#5557 May 10, 2013
Marcus Bachmann, Larry Craig, Lindsey Graham and Mark Foley.

Why do so many gay Republican politicians stay in the closet till they're caught?

Before they get busted, they're usually the ones who argue against any legislation beneficial to their fellow gays.

Look at Lindsey Graham's position on gay marriage for example.
politics expert

Roselle, IL

#5558 May 10, 2013
Julie Wabansia wrote:
I support nobody.
Nancy use to feed ronny the words to say.Then she met old bule eyes in the back room for a quickey,If ya know what I mean.BOOOOOOM!!!!
Reagan was a fool

Mattoon, IL

#5559 May 10, 2013
politics expert wrote:
<quoted text> Nancy use to feed ronny the words to say.Then she met old bule eyes in the back room for a quickey,If ya know what I mean.BOOOOOOM!!!!
Nancy's Hollywood nickname was "backseat Nancy". After Ronnie knocked her up in the back seat of his Ford convertible, she never worked another day, that is unless you count all those hours she spent pouring over astrological charts in order to plan his day for him. Towards the end of his presidency, old Ronnie was down to drooling over his jelly bean jars and pissing and crapping in his Depends. You have to love the fact that Jane Fonda was chosen to play the part of Nancy in a made for TV movie. That and the fact that his real son is a ultra liberal and is a regular fixture on MSNBC. Of course his mentally unstable adopted son appears quite often on Faux news.
Popeye

Chicago, IL

#5560 May 10, 2013
Well, looks like the E-mails have finally surfaced which prove the administration not only had intelligence that the Benghazi attack was going to happen, they didnt do anything to stop it. Then they changed the talking points TWELVE times! They edited reports to remove all terrorism references! Hmmmm.. who told them the attack was because of a you tube video posted months before? We still don't know. Wait and see when all these lying fool's start turning on each other! My bet is Hillary will strike first!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#5561 May 10, 2013
Popeye wrote:
Well, looks like the E-mails have finally surfaced which prove the administration not only had intelligence that the Benghazi attack was going to happen, they didnt do anything to stop it. Then they changed the talking points TWELVE times! They edited reports to remove all terrorism references! Hmmmm.. who told them the attack was because of a you tube video posted months before? We still don't know. Wait and see when all these lying fool's start turning on each other! My bet is Hillary will strike first!
LOL... Job well done to all the Liberal politicians out there. Keep up the good work. Actually it's not funny at all. Very, very sad.
impeachinator

Saint Louis, MO

#5562 May 10, 2013
When is our government going to take care of real business?
Popeye

Chicago, IL

#5563 May 10, 2013
Now reports come out today that the IRS intentionally sought out Conservative groups like the Tea party for harassment! The spokeswoman for the IRS even granted am apology for the abuses. This would be funny except Obama has joked in the past about getting the IRS on such groups! Coincidence?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medinah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SD54 Delinquent on Payroll 19 min Taxpayer for years 5
New Lenox fire district tabs Engledow as chief 21 min Taxpayer for years 2
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min Obama Sux 49,875
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr LieutenantGov 4,033
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 4 hr fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr Blwlgo 1,930
Debate: Gay Marriage - Glendale Heights, IL (Jan '12) 11 hr Brian_G 5
•••
•••
•••

Medinah Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Medinah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••