Repub Pukes

Romeoville, IL

#5302 Apr 12, 2013
Tell em boss we aint so dumb are we
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
CHICAGO (AP) Former Illinois state Rep. Robin Kelly, whose campaign received a $2 million boost from New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, easily captured Tuesday's special election to replace former U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.
LOL! Start crying repukes ...
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#5303 Apr 12, 2013
Repub Pukes wrote:
Tell em boss we aint so dumb are we<quoted text>
Wow! Winning a district that is 65% black with a hand picked stooge! Too bad Bloomberg paid 2 million to have a gun grabbing minion! Do you think his pet will try to outlaw salt and the 20 ounce coke too? What progress! Wait and see when your health plan provided by your employer gets taxed as income! Oh, didnt Nancy tell you? Its in the Obamacare plan! Lets all pay for them freshly arrived illegals!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5305 Apr 13, 2013
Dr Phil wrote:
Your obsession with cutting and pasting has reached a level to qualify you with neurosis. Have you ever considered seeking a drug rehab program. <quoted text>
You sure seem to talk about meth a lot there - well, when you're not spending hours voting down post after post of others. You know .. the ones with the questions you'd rather not answer?

And speaking of questions ... I don't see an answer to the last ones I ask you after you complained about cutting and pasting for at least the 4th time on this thread.

So I'll just hammer you again for your own hypocritical "copy and paste" by asking the questions again!

When you say "copy and paste" do you mean like you did with your E-N-T-I-R-E response WORD FOR WORD in post #4992 that you "cut and pasted" from
http://www.humanevents.com/2010/01/27/top-10 -...

Like that, hypocrite?

And like you did with your E-N-T-I-R-E response WORD FOR WORD in posts #4993,#4994 and #4996 that you "cut and pasted" from
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/09/29/top-10 -...

Is that what you mean?

Well, is it you illiterate piece of shit?

Waiting ...
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5306 Apr 13, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Hey dumbass! I have answered your stupid request on the Benghazi massacre.
Hey ShitForBrains

No, you DIDN'T answer my questions on Benghazi.

Ready, bitch?

IT'S STILL YOUR TURN!

Do you need those 7 questions again? Is 52 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?

I'll ask those same questions for the 11th time:

1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?

3,000 + 241 + 189 = X

X - 4 = Y

2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?

3) And what's Y ...the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?

You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?

4) If you teapukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?

6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...

7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?

Yes ... this most certainly IS "priceless". The same SEVEN questions still there waiting to be answered for over 50 days now!

And you didn't answer the questions on Menendez either. Is 40 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?

Here ... I'll post them again for you:

8) Did the Daily Caller (like the rest of the conservative media) get it's info from BLOGS again and end up with more egg on it's face?

9) Is that why Daily Caller editor Tucker Carlson is not responding to phone calls and e-mails requesting comment now, bitch?

Any idea?

10) What happened to the latest manufactured and discredited smear campaign from the Right aimed at a Democrat?

11) Was the conservative media "conservative" with it's fact checking again, bitch?

12) Were Rupert Murdoch and his son not available to help hack some phones to get more reliable info on this one?

And now we have two more questions on the "no immediate debt crisis" either. So I'll post them for you too:

13) Why did Boehner admit on ABC's "This Week" that "we do not have an immediate debt crisis." after he lied his ass off insisting we did for years now?

14) And why did Paul Ryan admit pretty much the same thing on CBS's "Face the Nation" after he LIED and told us we were facng a debt crisis, bitch?

The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again) on a topic that YOU insist on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.

THAT'S 14 QUESTIONS THAT REQUIRE 14 ANSWERS THERE!

Commence spinning again, bitch!
Chewy

Waukegan, IL

#5308 Apr 13, 2013
Wow Liberals! If you want to talk numbers talk about the 40 million abortions in America since your liberal court allowed abortion. Wars and AIDS haven't killed at that rate. liberal America wants gay marriage, smoke pot, abort babies, no guns. plain and simple.
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#5309 Apr 13, 2013
Perhaps we should discuss your obsession with gays
<quoted text>
You sure seem to talk about meth a lot there - well, when you're not spending hours voting down post after post of others. You know .. the ones with the questions you'd rather not answer?
And speaking of questions ... I don't see an answer to the last ones I ask you after you complained about cutting and pasting for at least the 4th time on this thread.
So I'll just hammer you again for your own hypocritical "copy and paste" by asking the questions again!
When you say "copy and paste" do you mean like you did with your E-N-T-I-R-E response WORD FOR WORD in post #4992 that you "cut and pasted" from
http://www.humanevents.com/2010/01/27/top-10 -...
Like that, hypocrite?
And like you did with your E-N-T-I-R-E response WORD FOR WORD in posts #4993,#4994 and #4996 that you "cut and pasted" from
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/09/29/top-10 -...
Is that what you mean?
Well, is it you illiterate piece of shit?
Waiting ...
Hope

Waukegan, IL

#5310 Apr 14, 2013
Blago for senator
STAND

Beecher, IL

#5311 Apr 14, 2013
We will recruit only republicans
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5312 Apr 14, 2013
Chewy wrote:
Wow Liberals! If you want to talk numbers talk about the 40 million abortions in America since your liberal court allowed abortion. Wars and AIDS haven't killed at that rate. liberal America wants gay marriage, smoke pot, abort babies, no guns. plain and simple.
In case you missed the last e-mail!
You stupid fu@k it's called CHOICE....just like you telling people they have no choice....HUMMMMMM...communist ic aren't you.
By the way check your figures, they are a tad off like you.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5313 Apr 14, 2013
Dr Phill wrote:
Perhaps we should discuss your obsession with gays <quoted text>
We really should talk about your obsession with drugs and gays. You bring the topix up more than any one else on this whole topix. Do we smell you coming out of the closet and confessing your drug use?
Thats O.K. we know republicans do a lot of nasty shit but will not own up to it till caught on tape. Then they deny it.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5315 Apr 14, 2013
Chewy wrote:
I'm a HUGE fan of abortions as long as all of those abortions are of future hypocritical, Babble-thumping, conservative teapukes like yourself.

But I'd much rather talk about the 40 million remedial errors in your post there!

Start listing them for us and I'll let you know when you're done.

See, you have to be reasonably adept to the English language in order to have a conversation with us liberals.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5316 Apr 14, 2013
Dr Phill wrote:
Perhaps we should discuss your obsession with gays <quoted text>
Says the guy quoted above who just brought them up yet again ...

How about we talk about your obsession with bringing up "gays" in so many of your posts? Or your cutting and pasting after complaining about others doing it? Or about your inability to use proper punctuation?

Well you remedial piece of shit?

How about it?
hurts to be you

Chicago Heights, IL

#5317 Apr 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Says the guy quoted above who just brought them up yet again ...
How about we talk about your obsession with bringing up "gays" in so many of your posts? Or your cutting and pasting after complaining about others doing it? Or about your inability to use proper punctuation?
Well you remedial piece of shit?
How about it?
Something tells me that your mother locked your sorry, ugly ass in the closet as she had fun with several men! Did the sound of mother getting serviced by other stange men bother you? Maybe an uncle or an older cousin violated you! You are an evil little self righteous bitch! I dont know what you look like but I would bet you are similar to the freak on the "Silence of the Lambs" who taped his small scrotum to his leg and dressed up in girlie fashion and said" would you do me?"as you looked at your ugly self in the mirror, dancing to early rave music! pathetic!
Feeling is Mutual

Chicago, IL

#5318 Apr 15, 2013
No explanation needed
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5319 Apr 15, 2013
hurts to be you wrote:
<quoted text>Something tells me that your mother locked your sorry, ugly ass in the closet as she had fun with several men! Did the sound of mother getting serviced by other stange men bother you? Maybe an uncle or an older cousin violated you! You are an evil little self righteous bitch! I dont know what you look like but I would bet you are similar to the freak on the "Silence of the Lambs" who taped his small scrotum to his leg and dressed up in girlie fashion and said" would you do me?"as you looked at your ugly self in the mirror, dancing to early rave music! pathetic!
Looking in the mirror and getting a reflection of ones self again are we?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5320 Apr 15, 2013
hurts to be you wrote:
<quoted text>Something tells me that I'll never answer any of those 14 questions you asked me MENACE or ever have the guts to do anything other than be a loudmouth little bitch who hides behind his computer thinking up name after name (when I'm not busy voting other people's posts down or making education "guarantees" I can't back up of course).
Yet ANOTHER name, ShitForBrains?

But ZERO answers to those fourteen questions?

Here ... I'll post them to you again:

No, you DIDN'T answer my questions on Benghazi.

Ready, bitch?

IT'S STILL YOUR TURN!

Do you need those 7 questions again? Is 52 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?

I'll ask those same questions for the 11th time:

1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?

3,000 + 241 + 189 = X

X - 4 = Y

2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?

3) And what's Y ...the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?

You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?

4) If you teapukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?

5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?

6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...

7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?

Yes ... this most certainly IS "priceless". The same SEVEN questions still there waiting to be answered for over 50 days now!

And you didn't answer the questions on Menendez either. Is 40 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?

Here ... I'll post them again for you:

8) Did the Daily Caller (like the rest of the conservative media) get it's info from BLOGS again and end up with more egg on it's face?

9) Is that why Daily Caller editor Tucker Carlson is not responding to phone calls and e-mails requesting comment now, bitch?

Any idea?

10) What happened to the latest manufactured and discredited smear campaign from the Right aimed at a Democrat?

11) Was the conservative media "conservative" with it's fact checking again, bitch?

12) Were Rupert Murdoch and his son not available to help hack some phones to get more reliable info on this one?

And now we have two more questions on the "no immediate debt crisis" either. So I'll post them for you too:

13) Why did Boehner admit on ABC's "This Week" that "we do not have an immediate debt crisis." after he lied his ass off insisting we did for years now?

14) And why did Paul Ryan admit pretty much the same thing on CBS's "Face the Nation" after he LIED and told us we were facng a debt crisis, bitch?

The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again) on a topic that YOU insist on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.

THAT'S 14 QUESTIONS THAT REQUIRE 14 ANSWERS THERE!

Commence spinning again, bitch!
Get who

Chicago Heights, IL

#5321 Apr 15, 2013
go get em wrote:
<quoted text>Looking in the mirror and getting a reflection of ones self again are we?
Why dont you make yourself useful and go wash your fat wifes ass!
Time to Fold

Chicago, IL

#5322 Apr 15, 2013
this thread is just off topic and quite ancient
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5323 Apr 15, 2013
Get who wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you make yourself useful and go wash your fat wifes ass!
Now don't you feel like an ass....wife pasted away a few years back and didn't remarry. Isn't wives spelled a little different? Hummmmmm!!!
You might want to make yourself useful and go back to school!
Not big on grammer but spelling...come on.
By the way are you even married? Thats no way to talk about women.
go get em

Neponset, IL

#5324 Apr 15, 2013
Get who wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you make yourself useful and go wash your fat wifes ass!
Oh sorry! I forgot thats why your on the computar all the time. You can't find a person that would want you. Thats o.k. keep looking in the mirror and telling yourself, you still love yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medinah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Found Dead At Cicero Peep Show (Aug '07) 7 hr Testalie 4
QPD Blotter for 5/18/13 (May '13) Tue scron lover 5
Review: Automart Paint Store Dec 22 Danny 1
Restore Roaring rapids water park! (Jul '09) Dec 19 Bryan 32
Review: J M Electronics (May '13) Dec 19 Realista 11
Wheaton Divorce Lawyer Named Fellow of the Amer... Dec 17 Gerald Vonberger 1
Whatever happened to ... the Chicagoland versio... (Apr '09) May '14 Christine 15
Medinah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Medinah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Medinah News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Medinah

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:52 pm PST

ESPN 2:52PM