medina mayor election
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Go Hornets

United States

#63 Jul 29, 2012
Sounds like guest is a little jealous of a man with success!!
Go Hornets

United States

#65 Jul 29, 2012
Who's homes has he broken up? You should help a friend when they ask! People should worry more about the town then worry about someones past if any of its true! He will do great as a Mayor!
Go Hornets

United States

#67 Jul 29, 2012
You seem to know so much about Steve. If you do you would know he's a great guy that has helped a lot of people out. I could careless about his past who he has been with. I'm worried about our community and how its going to run!
Cricket

Jackson, TN

#69 Jul 29, 2012
Go Hornets wrote:
You seem to know so much about Steve. If you do you would know he's a great guy that has helped a lot of people out. I could careless about his past who he has been with. I'm worried about our community and how its going to run!
Well, the past is a pretty good indicator of the future. Many things don't change overnight.
If it ain't broke, why fix it?
Da Truth

Medina, TN

#70 Jul 30, 2012
The city of Medina is a business and we need a business leader there. Steve business success speaks for it's self.
Da Truth

Medina, TN

#71 Jul 30, 2012
Hey guest from Humboldt, if you don't want to vote for Steve that's your choice but when you speak try using some facts, instead of the fiction you can't back up. Again go tell that to his face, we know you wont do that.
Go Hornets

United States

#72 Jul 30, 2012
That's right Da truth! Some people start stuff without knowing the facts. The town of Medina should be the only thing anyone should be worried about that's even a voter of Medina. Not some hear say stuff that's coming out of someones mouth from Humboldt!

Secaucus, NJ

#73 Jul 30, 2012
Thorn wrote:
Right we shouldnt worry about how a man lives his life,just the fact that this twigdick thinks that he MIGHT be able to run the city...stupid deal
all politicians are twigdicks.
Anonymous

United States

#74 Jul 31, 2012
Ron Pugh for mayor !!
Mamma dog

United States

#76 Aug 1, 2012
Whoever is elected needs to get started on having Hwy. 152 at Blackman Road widened with a turn lane. If we leave for work after 7:15 we're just sitting in traffic. They also need to enforce the yard sale sign ordinance.
kornbred fed

Arlington, TN

#77 Sep 14, 2012
Mamma dog wrote:
Whoever is elected needs to get started on having Hwy. 152 at Blackman Road widened with a turn lane. If we leave for work after 7:15 we're just sitting in traffic. They also need to enforce the yard sale sign ordinance.
I THOUGHT THAT RHEA GRAVES DUDE WAS SUPPOSE TO WIDEN THAT ROAD?
Veteran

Millington, TN

#78 Sep 25, 2012
I have been a resident for eight years and have been to a lot of meetings and I can tell you that the current members do not listen to the concerned residents. I have had to here Baker and Vance talk about the parks at almost all of the meetings and they never talk about fixing the roads or having sidewalks on main street for the kids to walk to school. He told me once that the Railroad won't give them the right to put in sidewalks but they don't own both sides of the road. I keep getting told they will look into it but for the last six years nothing has been done. I have another complaint that the police bring their patrol cars home every day and they are to lazy to park them in the driveways so they park them in the middle of the yards and I have had people tell me that this looks bad for the Police Dept. I have lived next to Police Officers for a long time before I moved here and not one time they brought their Patrol car home. This is a waste of taxpayer funds.If you add up all of the gas they use for one year they could have hired another Officer. I think this is miss use of taxpayer money and should be stopped now. When you work a job you have to use your own car to get to work and get home. This is not a perk so stop it now.
Concerned New Resident

Chicago, IL

#80 Jul 28, 2013
Ok, I'm a new resident of Medina. I moved here because I want my children out of Jackson schools and we have a business in Medina. Now, I've been reading these post and my first thought is, here we go with small town politics. I've seen the corruption of the police dept. Who is the Hitler cop that arrested a man for touching his shoulder while asking if he needed help for a stranded driver on 152? I guess this is the same moron who arrested Mrs. Alexander. Owner of Alexander Hall and who has help in revitalizing downtown? She touched him on arm I was told and the Hitler cop arrested her and took her to Humboldt? I'm all for a great police dept and I respect the job done by police officers, but this is uncalled for and is a reflection of the chief and mayor. I was also informed that Mayor Coleman told Steve Murphy that Medina was his town and not his at a town meeting, while Steve was trying to give a comment on fiscal responsibility. Now I wasn't there and don't know the story, but Medina is the citizens town and not the governments. Not that it matters but what party affiliation is Coleman and Murphy? I'm neither Republican nor Democrat, but I'm just curious. Medina is growing very fast and I see some good that Coleman is doing but if corruption and intimidation are a part of the scheme, we the people of Medina need to clean house. I will be making myself known once I get the scoop on this town. I want to be involved and want Medina to grow and prosper and be a great place to live and worship and grow. Someone with some civil knowledge please fill me in on here, and be truthful. Thanks. Concerned New Resident
Truthful

White Oak, TX

#81 Jul 28, 2013
You information is incorrect.
If you really want to be unbiased you should ask around to some that actually know and not get your information from any of the downtown destroyers.
Everything you've stated is a wild twist on events..and not even close to the truth.
Thats what we need..more wrongly informed but sooo
"Concerned" about Medina.
GregF

White Oak, TX

#82 Jul 28, 2013
I dont care who you are or what you think you can do...if the Police are called it must be serious..Its never a good idea to put your hands on them...or you go to jail.
Used to get a beat down for such actions but I'm sure if you think you're somebody then its om
Concerned New Resident

Dyersburg, TN

#83 Jul 30, 2013
Ok, that's why I asked. If my information that I've received is false and twisted then what's the truth? What did happen? Yes, I know you don't lay your hands on a police officer, but common sense needs to come into play. If the Alexander lady was hitting him or grabbing him roughly then yeah, arrest her. If not, then use some common sense. So again, what is the truth? You say ask around. Who? Who can you trust to tell you the truth? I'm pretty sure my contact was pretty truthful but there's a chance it is incorrect. I just think everything needs to be exposed- good and bad- for the better of Medina.
SamSays

Memphis, TN

#85 Aug 1, 2013
I ber you dont have enough courage to go tell the "downs" guy what you think....it sounds like he has done his job and you went to jail and are whining

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary King 12 min Just askin 1
JMCSS Office Video 24 min guest 17
Woman from Jackson on Jimmy Kimmell tonite 56 min Guest 6
Ex wonders 2 hr ehhh 2
White Privilege is a Thing 3 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 53
JMCSS teacher shortage...again? 4 hr southside 8
Gary Deaton Should Resign To 5 hr southside 53

Medina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance