medina mayor election
SAP

United States

#23 Nov 23, 2011
Have no idea. Never known any of them to do that.
ex member

Medon, TN

#24 Nov 24, 2011
Ricky Black, Vance aint got a chance!!!
harvestor

United States

#25 Nov 24, 2011
Ahh ricky aint going to run...he doesnt want to deal with all that crap.
Anonymous

United States

#26 Nov 24, 2011
Tom Cutler wrote:
Says who?? Who is going to run???
Isnt that what we pay them to do??? I have lived here along time and own alot of property here in Medina.I know I wouldnt want to listened to all the stupid people ,many on here.
Talk but dont say who is running,Tim Bettie aint running,who ya got?
Paschall thinks he wants to run
Paschall does not!!!
Anonymous

United States

#27 Nov 24, 2011
truefan wrote:
Paschall for Mayor!!!!
he's not going to run for mayor!
2012 remember this

Medina, TN

#28 Nov 25, 2011
if you really wanna know take a guess. I havent seen this ole dope man in town lately. IS HE IN the music city getting training or did the golden child take some advice.? Continue to tighten up and for those that took it seriously you will be remembered..
j denwold

United States

#29 Nov 25, 2011
Yeah whos the dope man? Big rumor but cant be backed up,typical losers all talk and big lies.
MedinaResident

Johnson City, TN

#30 Nov 26, 2011
I have to say I have not been unhappy with Mayor Coleman. Until the last several months when the decision was made to move the Mayor's office and all that goes with it AWAY from DOWNTOWN MEDINA! When most cities and small towns are working to build up their downtown area, Medina is working to destroy it's historic former center of town. I can understand possibly moving the police and fire dept to more centralized and modern location, but the Mayor's office does not have to go with it! I heard last year that Rhodes was leaving Medina when this mess began. Thanks to some quick thinking by a true Medina resident, Rhodes moved into the new location and two other businesses are downtown. I heard someone was also looking at the old post office building for a boutique. NONE of this is to the credit of the current mayor. Maybe that true Medina Resident should run for mayor? I would vote for him.
change

Tullahoma, TN

#31 Nov 26, 2011
After so many years every small town needs a change.Anyone who stays in the same position too long rules instead of leads.Just life and the way it works.
Ronnie

Port Bolivar, TX

#32 Nov 28, 2011
Who stole Ronnie Carey's wheels and tires ???
easykilla

United States

#33 Nov 28, 2011
How does he know they are missing and not thrown under all that other crap he has hoarded up at his house?
law

San Antonio, TX

#34 Mar 4, 2012
So who is running for Mayor?
Vance Coleman
Who has done alot for the town and has a intelligent crew that does thier job so well,they have a hateclub for them because WHO is going to run...put up the serious canidates up and then we can share how good they have done in their past and what they can do for us now...please Brown family throw it out there.
Steve? Rickey? Beau? Anyone want to start the support...Im all ears
vote

Humboldt, TN

#35 May 28, 2012
I was told that Steve Murphy is running.
ted

Humboldt, TN

#36 Jun 16, 2012
Well this topic has sure lost some steam! Who is running?
tater

Columbia, TN

#37 Jun 17, 2012
You could find the first sling blade looking retard fresh out of a half way house that was brought up right and he would do a better job than Vance. Give vance another 4 years and Medina will be bankrupt..the so called "Police" will be kickin it smoking dope or looking up the driver lic of good looking women in the new gazillion dollar HQ that is mostly a thrown room for Vance, while us lowly subjects are being robbed and having everything we have left stolen, including our tax dollars.
tater

Columbia, TN

#38 Jun 17, 2012
Its not just vance, It is the entire staff! from Kim to the Chief of Police and his minions. look at who gets paid and paid well! I doubt they pay the Jackson Generals grounds keeper what they pay our freaking parks guy.
ex member

Beech Bluff, TN

#39 Jun 29, 2012
Ricky Black is running for mayor for sure. Only way Vance will win is if the town DRUNKS vote him in!!!!!

You know who you are and what cove you are in!
voter

Lubbock, TX

#40 Jun 29, 2012
Well tell Rickey to come on down and get a petition...maybe he can do better than his brother in Gibson and not get our town shut down by the tbi
pure honesty

United States

#41 Jun 29, 2012
Well you can look at it that way..maybe at least he would bring the tbi into that den of theives drunks and crooked cops. That would be a good thing moron
Medina1

United States

#42 Jul 15, 2012
What do you think about Steve Murphy? He seems to have a lot going for himself. I hear a bunch of good things around town about him. It seems he knows what he's doing and got his priorities straight! It takes a lot to run a town but it starts with someone that runs a successful business. I think this man will do a great job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Jacksons 7 hr Perfectcouplenots... 3
Ol Scottie 12 hr Winning1 1
brad galloway (Feb '12) 23 hr areutheotherdude23 9
Teaching them young 23 hr Mmhmm 2
Trey Mackey (Mar '16) Fri Resident 4
Medina Family Practice (Feb '13) Mar 19 Nope 16
Click1.Net Mar 17 James 1

Medina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance