medina mayor election

Posted in the Medina Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
INTEREST Ed

Arlington, TN

#1 Nov 16, 2011
IS ANYONE GONNA RUN AGAINST THE MAN AND HIS POSSE?
joe

Arlington, TN

#2 Nov 16, 2011
YEAH, I HERE TIM BETTIE.HE CAN'T READ OR WRITE EITHER!BUT HE KNOWS THE RIGHT FOLKS!
medina man

United States

#3 Nov 16, 2011
Yes, just wait.....big name will run
New Resident

Humboldt, TN

#4 Nov 16, 2011
Hopefully somebody young and eager to keep up with the super fast growth of this small town. Need someone who will push to revitalize the downtown area. Medina has the potential to be great with the right person at the helm.
power house

Medina, TN

#5 Nov 16, 2011
WE will have the opportunity to elect a true and honest well educated individual in 2012. Will not come in pushing folks around but will make changes that are a needed to properly cater to us who expect what we pay for. No puppet on a string. Changes will be made first and foremost for the safety of our children and their interest. This campaign will focus on Medinas children and the future of our yet still wonderful hometown. I will say you who are paid by the city that are not worthy of your position you at this point are targeted. Now is the time for you to improve. Please take this post serious. Our town needs a change in operation.
Tom Cutler

United States

#7 Nov 17, 2011
Vance has been very good during the new growth,I know what he can do he cant please everyone but thats understandable...That is a damned if you do damned if you dont job.
He will be hard to beat and rightfully so
medina man

Medina, TN

#8 Nov 17, 2011
U have to be kidding of u think he has done a great job. He doesn't care what u think or what I think. He does what he and Kim decide.... He is out in nov.
Tom Cutler

United States

#9 Nov 17, 2011
Says who?? Who is going to run???
Isnt that what we pay them to do??? I have lived here along time and own alot of property here in Medina.I know I wouldnt want to listened to all the stupid people ,many on here.
Talk but dont say who is running,Tim Bettie aint running,who ya got?
Paschall thinks he wants to run
i the know

Medina, TN

#10 Nov 17, 2011
scottie betts is a good man. Better watch him
Playa hataz

United States

#12 Nov 18, 2011
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. Deserves joke of the day honors!!!!!
what's so funny about that??
median

United States

#13 Nov 18, 2011
I think he is a good man too and doubt he would ever run against Vance. Why would he want to be mayor it doesn't pay that much. He makes a hell of an HVAC guy. Got a good thing going no need to act like he is bad he would give you the shirt off his back if you ask him . Known him and his family for years great guy and great family.
truefan

Detroit, MI

#14 Nov 18, 2011
Paschall for Mayor!!!!
medina man

Medina, TN

#15 Nov 18, 2011
We pay him to make decisions based on what the majority want! I also own a lot of property in and around medina and I know of someone that is running that will listen to the people!
Tom Cutler

United States

#16 Nov 18, 2011
So what do you want? I guess Vance couldnt get it for you so your new man who you have yet to say his name like its going to be a secret.....Is he going to SATISFY YOU????,What do YOU want?
expansion tank

Medina, TN

#17 Nov 18, 2011
vance has a problem keeping his word. Vance has a problem supervising. Vance is just a problem. On the street he is a great man, but as leader of a municipality he does not meet the expectations of a growing town. There is a very strong possibility he will regain his position, as any seasoned official, but it will not be a given as has been in years past. Your competition will be stout. Tighten up before its to late..
medina man

Medina, TN

#18 Nov 18, 2011
He has asked me not to say his name yet, he has not been mentioned on any forum I have seen anger will win and do a fantastic job!
tater

United States

#19 Nov 21, 2011
Vance has never been able to keep his word. He is good for one thing, smoke and mirrors. He knows when to look like he is doing good things but in reality he is only out for one thing, besides his ego..the city credit card. Everybody knows he has used it for personal gains in the past. He just wants to rub elbows with the "rich folk". He does not give a damn about the average citizen..downtown..or any thing else except keeping his job and his Meth smoking daughter out of jail. He surrounds himself with corupt people, wake the hell up Medina before its too late. Those who doubt anything said. Look it up, do the research, ask around its no freakin secret. Somebody needs to run against him that has our best interests in mind.NOT HIS OWN!
expansion tank

Medina, TN

#20 Nov 21, 2011
These are not words to bring you down, but you have not fulfilled your obligation as a city leader. Your last public known mistake was not conducting a thorough background check on a known drug dealer that was hired as part of our protection dept. Was that by accident?
SAP

United States

#21 Nov 22, 2011
Who was that?
expansion tank

Medina, TN

#22 Nov 23, 2011
take a guess? please....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Rinks 22 hr Alli 3
News Medina man alleges police misconduct; City atto... (Apr '14) Sun this guy 19
Keep deleting Jimmy Nixon (Jul '15) Sun change 6
click one cable sucks (May '13) Sun change 37
Mom and pops May 27 Parker 2
When we were married May 27 Vanessa 13
What is this about May 26 Parker 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medina Mortgages