Are you going to steve murphys, get t...

Are you going to steve murphys, get to know your neighbor fun day

Created by Gowan on Nov 1, 2012

29 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

undecided

nope

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Hell no!! If I want a hot dog I will go to sonic. If I want to pet a animal I will go pet my dog! If I want some steriods I will go to Steve Murphy's house for that. If I want to know anything about Steve I will look on topix! Him running for Mayor has him well known to all of his skeletons!
Gowan

Humboldt, TN

#2 Nov 2, 2012
well if you got kids then it would be fun .. free pony rides and food and what nots... but if you wanna buy steroids eat sonic food and pet your dog thats fine to.... EVERYONE ELSE COME ON AND JOIN THE COMMUNITY FOR A FUN AFTERNOON... NO MATTER WHO YOUR PLANNIN ON VOTING FOR BRING THE KIDS OUT AND LET THEM ENJOY A SATURDAY THATS PACKED FULL OF FUN.... unless you wanna end up that sad family eatin sonic pettin your dogs and apparently buyin roids lol mr. or mrs. nope whomever you are it doesnt look good on you if you say you wanna buy roids... it makes talking about other people kinda difficult... :) oh and dont worry halloween is over lol no skeletons are gonna be there
Junior

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2012
Sounds like a real three ring circus!
clowns

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Junior wrote:
I bet there will be a few clowns there also!
Well Now

Medina, TN

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Junior wrote:
I noticed you posted from united states a government server - the police station
Nice, how bout you get back to your meth busts ...Please
Well Now

Medina, TN

#6 Nov 2, 2012
nope wrote:
Hell no!! If I want a hot dog I will go to sonic. If I want to pet a animal I will go pet my dog! If I want some steriods I will go to Steve Murphy's house for that. If I want to know anything about Steve I will look on topix! Him running for Mayor has him well known to all of his skeletons!
Maybe the police chief should arrest him or maybe you are telling MORE lies...again
If it were true he wouldn't be running for Mayor, Think about it.....
truth

Humboldt, TN

#7 Nov 2, 2012
Well Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the police chief should arrest him or maybe you are telling MORE lies...again
Everyone knows the real truth of Steve!
neighbor

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2012
It had to free so people would come!
real medina voter

Medina, TN

#9 Nov 3, 2012
My entire family went and my kids really enjoyed it. Mr. Frankie and Ms. Lois Akins sponsored it and they are good people. They are another example of business owners' supporting Steve Murphy. I think Mr. Murphy will be a great full-time mayor and he is nice to all people, no matter who you are or how much money you have. FACT.
Harley

United States

#10 Nov 3, 2012
real medina voter wrote:
My entire family went and my kids really enjoyed it. Mr. Frankie and Ms. Lois Akins sponsored it and they are good people. They are another example of business owners' supporting Steve Murphy. I think Mr. Murphy will be a great full-time mayor and he is nice to all people, no matter who you are or how much money you have. FACT.
So the akins are business owners in the city???
Larry mo curly

United States

#11 Nov 3, 2012
They are pissed business owners that got annexed into the city. They don't want to pay any money to the city of medina. They are only against Vance because they got annexed them.
Not so

Tyler, TX

#12 Nov 4, 2012
Well Now wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the police chief should arrest him or maybe you are telling MORE lies...again
Just because it says United States doesn't mean they are in a police station or anything like that! This is not FB, it doesn't tell what building you are in!!! Mine says United States some and I'm at home in bed.
Gowan

Humboldt, TN

#13 Nov 5, 2012
Not so wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because it says United States doesn't mean they are in a police station or anything like that! This is not FB, it doesn't tell what building you are in!!! Mine says United States some and I'm at home in bed.
actually that is what it means.... however if your through a normal server or a normal proxy then it can read from another city or state... if it says united states.. then IT IS a goverment server.. if your sitting at home in your bed then what is your name... if your not a po po then why would it matter and why would you have a fake name... come on dont be fake... everyone is tired of the 50 different screen names that are through goverment servers... just post your real name so the whole city can see how some of the officials speak to there citizens (and im not refering to the decent offials) just the ones that talk to so bad to us citizens and hide behind the goverment kinda like how they use our goverment money to joy ride off the clock or to pull there boat around, or to go on vacations with.... serve and protect.... not sit and blog

Since: Jun 10

Medina, TN

#14 Nov 6, 2012
Gowan wrote:
<quoted text>
actually that is what it means.... however if your through a normal server or a normal proxy then it can read from another city or state... if it says united states.. then IT IS a goverment server.. if your sitting at home in your bed then what is your name... if your not a po po then why would it matter and why would you have a fake name... come on dont be fake... everyone is tired of the 50 different screen names that are through goverment servers... just post your real name so the whole city can see how some of the officials speak to there citizens (and im not refering to the decent offials) just the ones that talk to so bad to us citizens and hide behind the goverment kinda like how they use our goverment money to joy ride off the clock or to pull there boat around, or to go on vacations with.... serve and protect.... not sit and blog
You are incorrect. You can set your location as United States.
Kelly

United States

#15 Nov 6, 2012
Gowan wrote:
<quoted text>actually that is what it means.... however if your through a normal server or a normal proxy then it can read from another city or state... if it says united states.. then IT IS a goverment server.. if your sitting at home in your bed then what is your name... if your not a po po then why would it matter and why would you have a fake name... come on dont be fake... everyone is tired of the 50 different screen names that are through goverment servers... just post your real name so the whole city can see how some of the officials speak to there citizens (and im not refering to the decent offials) just the ones that talk to so bad to us citizens and hide behind the goverment kinda like how they use our goverment money to joy ride off the clock or to pull there boat around, or to go on vacations with.... serve and protect.... not sit and blog
Sweetie, I can assure you I am no po-po or government official!!! There's my name... You are very incorrect with your "knowledge".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want to open a club 13 min JonMonstar 17
new school superintendant 17 min Fat Oprah 101
Why are people so rude to our new President? 1 hr nope 99
Marsha York (Ratcliffe) (Jun '15) 1 hr Guest 9
Devan Rushing (Oct '11) Feb 18 She gets it honest 19
Mike stoltz (Oct '12) Feb 18 Sum one who knows 12
Coach Moore is a Joke! (Aug '13) Feb 17 student 46

Medina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance