SEEKING PART TIME JOB / i'm 16

SEEKING PART TIME JOB / i'm 16

Posted in the Medina Forum

medinacitizen

Arlington, TN

#1 Oct 11, 2011
i am looking to get hired in medina, milan, or humboldt considering those are the closest places to where i live.
can anyone list any fast food places or local stores that are hiring teenagers to work part time on weekdays and all day on weekends?
also, i know i can't actually get a job on here i'm just looking for some suggestions.
please no comments, and stupid back and forth drama on comments.
only post if you're serious.
thanks.
owner

Humboldt, TN

#2 Oct 11, 2011
were you live? can you drive? and can you play it cool?
Advice

Oakland, TN

#3 Oct 11, 2011
medinacitizen wrote:
i am looking to get hired in medina, milan, or humboldt considering those are the closest places to where i live.
can anyone list any fast food places or local stores that are hiring teenagers to work part time on weekdays and all day on weekends?
also, i know i can't actually get a job on here i'm just looking for some suggestions.
please no comments, and stupid back and forth drama on comments.
only post if you're serious.thanks.
My kids have worked at wall street grill and they really enjoyed it. Flexible hours,great tips, safe working environment. There will be studying and a test and you must be presentable and have a good personality. They have over 60 employees, but are always looking for new people. Good luck on job hunting!
insomniac

Tomball, TX

#4 Oct 12, 2011
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>
My kids have worked at wall street grill and they really enjoyed it. Flexible hours,great tips, safe working environment. There will be studying and a test and you must be presentable and have a good personality. They have over 60 employees, but are always looking for new people. Good luck on job hunting!
lmao
wilting

Medina, TN

#5 Oct 12, 2011
Im not trying to be nasty or anything but you really should apply in person at any place you want to work. Don't rely on anyone to tell you if an employer is hiring or not.

Appear in person, dress appropriately, turn your phone off and speak with respect. Make sure your application is completely filled out, spelling is correct and your handwriting is neat. Your first impression is the most important and taking these steps will get you far.

Oh, and don't bad mouth people/places. You never know when a potential job opportunity will present itself.
Ummm

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2012
At 16 you can work at mcdonalds, taco bell ,burger king, pretty much all fast food restaurants, and grocery stores. Where ever you get your first chance; my advice is to stick with that job for 2 years. Then when you're 18 you will have 2 yrs work experience already to do whatever you may choose or by then promotion time ... Maybe? Best of luck to you:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xyoung Nude pics 3 min Dawnnaked 1
Dawn Young 3 min Who are you 8
Rx 7 min Guest 7
Does anyone know Shanee from Huddle House? 8 min Guest 10
TrumpCare will be a Nightmare 15 min Truth 84
Trump Vindicated 22 min Jesperion Drumble... 30
Donald Trump is not a mastermind 28 min Mrs Clombat Clamb... 56

Medina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance