Next Last
Go Hornets

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2012
You got my vote!
Cricket

Jackson, TN

#3 Jul 29, 2012
Look how far Medina has come. Vance has done well as Mayor. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Murphy will try to buy his way in.
medina resident

Cordova, TN

#4 Jul 29, 2012
Cricket wrote:
Look how far Medina has come. Vance has done well as Mayor. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Murphy will try to buy his way in.
Well we are soon to be broke no matter who is mayor!We just went from a paid for city hall to a multi million dollar one! Who's gonna pay for it you or all the new building permits?????????
DOWNTOWN

Humboldt, TN

#5 Jul 29, 2012
AMEN. AFTER FIXING UP DOWNTOWN. NOW CITY HALL IS LEAVING. SOMETHING IS JUST WRONG WITH THIS PIC. GUESS ITS TO LATE TO STOP IT NOW.
concerned citizen

Humboldt, TN

#6 Jul 30, 2012
Vance Coleman did not have anything to do with the newly revitalized downtown. The Alexander family paid for all of it. They paid for the sidewalks, lights, handrails, and even the striping of the street for parking. No credit deserves to go to Coleman. He did not do a thing.
Da Truth

Humboldt, TN

#7 Jul 30, 2012
The firemen of Medina have been ignored and deserve to be treated like the men and women who are willing to put their lives on the line for our families.
Da Truth

Humboldt, TN

#8 Jul 30, 2012
If you want to see who's paying the way for Murphy for Mayor come check it out thursday at Alexander Hall. This isn't a one man representing a one man property owner Mayor like we have now.
Lam

Humboldt, TN

#9 Jul 30, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
Vance Coleman did not have anything to do with the newly revitalized downtown. The Alexander family paid for all of it. They paid for the sidewalks, lights, handrails, and even the striping of the street for parking. No credit deserves to go to Coleman. He did not do a thing.
Took the words right out of my mouth. Vance can take no credit for any of that. Hes the one who wants city hall OUT of downtown.
lol

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 30, 2012
Da Truth wrote:
The firemen of Medina have been ignored and deserve to be treated like the men and women who are willing to put their lives on the line for our families.
Only way they put lives on the line is driving like morons going to anything...My husband and I were most hit by one of the volunteer idiots running way to fast...I guess he can do that cause he is willing to give his life in the line of duty? Please.
Anonymous

United States

#11 Jul 31, 2012
I just moved to medina and I was welcomed by Vance Coleman I believe he is a good man.
Cricket

Jackson, TN

#12 Jul 31, 2012
medina resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we are soon to be broke no matter who is mayor!We just went from a paid for city hall to a multi million dollar one! Who's gonna pay for it you or all the new building permits?????????
We're all gonna pay for it. Medina is growing sweetheart, the old city hall has since served it's purpose. Also, don't forget that Mcdonalds will bring in considerable revenue, whether you eat there or not. Change is inevitable, just suck it up and enjoy the growth.
Anonymous

United States

#13 Jul 31, 2012
Everyone I speak to who doesn't live in medina always talks how they would/want to have raised there children in medina. If we all quit worrying onwho sits at a seat and see that this is a great place to raise children who ever takes that place in office could not do enough bad to make it a unlivable place to raise children. A tax may increase a new building may spring up but shouldn't are main focus be to keep the streets safe and provide a clean place for our children .
Goforthegold

Pasadena, TX

#14 Aug 1, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Only way they put lives on the line is driving like morons going to anything...My husband and I were most hit by one of the volunteer idiots running way to fast...I guess he can do that cause he is willing to give his life in the line of duty? Please.
Maybe you should pull over for emergency vehicles....it's the law!
lol

United States

#15 Aug 1, 2012
They arent emergency vehicles...some regular truck with hardly any lights and no siren running 3 times the speed limit passing in dangerous spots.
Absolute Truth

Houston, TX

#19 Aug 2, 2012
Lets not forget,this new city hall is NOT the work of one man,it was in act BEFORE Vance got elected...He just figured out how to pay for it,the only reason he did is to make our town better and help attract new growth(some dont like growth,I know,but its true).
Now some are complaining about it not being downtown...First Downtown died in the 50s ,Second,where on earth would you build it downtown???? There is no real estate available and that option is impossible.When you want to build a house you look for a lot...not say Im building it right here and make whoever tear thier building down!!!
That building was voted on many many times so since people like to bash Vance on here ...are yall going to hold the alderspersons responsible too? They are voted to respresent the citizens of the City of Medina and this got voted in...so instead of bashing just one man we can all realize that either everyone is accountable including the citizens for not attending meetings and expressing their opinions OR the ones on here represent a small number of the population and are simply out voted and choose to get on here to try to run people down.
DOWNTOWN

Humboldt, TN

#21 Aug 5, 2012
i like his campaign motto. the last one to let u down. so am i to assume that everybody gets what they want or is this just a crock ok of bs. someone from the camp needs to explain this please
duh

Jackson, TN

#23 Aug 8, 2012
DOWNTOWN wrote:
i like his campaign motto. the last one to let u down. so am i to assume that everybody gets what they want or is this just a crock ok of bs. someone from the camp needs to explain this please
He is a funeral director. get it? Owns a funeral home buries people for a living. comprehend?
Busted

United States

#25 Aug 8, 2012
Absolute Truth wrote:
Lets not forget,this new city hall is NOT the work of one man,it was in act BEFORE Vance got elected...He just figured out how to pay for it,the only reason he did is to make our town better and help attract new growth(some dont like growth,I know,but its true).
Now some are complaining about it not being downtown...First Downtown died in the 50s ,Second,where on earth would you build it downtown???? There is no real estate available and that option is impossible.When you want to build a house you look for a lot...not say Im building it right here and make whoever tear thier building down!!!
That building was voted on many many times so since people like to bash Vance on here ...are yall going to hold the alderspersons responsible too? They are voted to respresent the citizens of the City of Medina and this got voted in...so instead of bashing just one man we can all realize that either everyone is accountable including the citizens for not attending meetings and expressing their opinions OR the ones on here represent a small number of the population and are simply out voted and choose to get on here to try to run people down.
This has got to be the voice of the man himself Mayor Coleman. Not all of what you say is wrong but one this you said that is right those puppet aldermen are as much to blame as you.
Way to stand up and throw them under the "bus" Mr Janiter/bus driver Get ready to take up the ole mop again
Hilltop2

United States

#26 Aug 9, 2012
Hilltop wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a HILL
Lol....Karma going to get you!!
Go Hornets

United States

#27 Aug 9, 2012
Bunch of people talking crap!! U got my vote!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randi Abel 6 hr Burt 2
Debrah 8 hr Mrmr 1
Open relationship Apr 26 Another 4
Rhodes Diner Apr 26 Kkdnn 7
Sharon Massey Apr 26 DUH 2
Collier Twins Lawsuit Apr 26 Swimnigs 24
lady in Medina Apr 25 newbiz 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medina Mortgages