Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Surely Templar

Canton, OH

#10575 Oct 11, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
Alan Keyes: Obama is a communist bent on destroying this country:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3DlTgrMCxPgXX
Pay no mind to this proven liar and his Red Scare 2.0
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#10576 Oct 11, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
An amendment to repeal the 14th amendment wouldn't get a single vote in congress. How can you not realize how out of touch you are?
and we are at a tipping point in history that govt is not working for the people; and has an agenda to secure power over the people.

you forget how this country was formed by revolution.

you also forget our military bleeds for the freedoms others bled for; and would stand by vast majority in revolt of our countries current direction.

With less than 1000 politicians in power, the 70,000,000 armed citizens could eliminate them in short order; and restore the constitution.

The 14th amendment is a perfect example of govt being very afraid of citizens revolting against the govt.

if we the people demand the 14th amendment be erased; and our elected officials refuse, then the only recourse is to eliminate the elected officials just like the founding fathers and mothers of this country did.

it is you who is out of touch of reality.

freedom to achieve built this country, not communism.

This entire nation fought communism; and now half wants it implemented as our foundation.

Problem is the other half does not; and will fight to the death against it.

The same group that will fight to the death against those that cover and cry in the corner and refuse to take personal responsibility for their own actions.

Guess which side wins? The ambitious hard working, or the entitled so called intellectuals that only flap their ignorant mouth with no action to back it up.
Obama Takes Ohio

Canton, OH

#10577 Oct 11, 2012
Good bye wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney will get the majority of delegates and votes in the USA.
Should watch how you talk to people here in southern Ohio.
We vote.
Ask the ex Ohio Governor Mr. Strickland!!!!!!!
We are very hungry send food before you leave D.C.....
Good Bye!
Also we don't have 23 hand maidens or a personal dog trainer on standby that gets over $100,000.00 for waiting for the call!
Send food and then leave!!
Canton Ohio doesn't owe you the time of day. Ohio has the worst air quality in the whole country thanks to Bush deregulating the energy industry. Send more ammo and then get back to humping your cousin.
Obama Takes Ohio

Canton, OH

#10578 Oct 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and we are at a tipping point in history that govt is not working for the people; and has an agenda to secure power over the people.
you also forget our military bleeds for the freedoms others bled for; and would stand by vast majority in revolt of our countries current direction.
With less than 1000 politicians in power, the 70,000,000 armed citizens could eliminate them in short order; and restore the constitution.
The 14th amendment is a perfect example of govt being very afraid of citizens revolting against the govt.
if we the people demand the 14th amendment be erased; and our elected officials refuse, then the only recourse is to eliminate the elected officials just like the founding fathers and mothers of this country did.
This entire nation fought communism; and now half wants it implemented as our foundation.
The same group that will fight to the death against those that cover and cry in the corner and refuse to take personal responsibility for their own actions.
Guess which side wins? The ambitious hard working, or the entitled so called intellectuals that only flap their ignorant mouth with no action to back it up.
Go ahead and explain how this "communism" has changed your life.
Obama Takes Ohio

Canton, OH

#10579 Oct 11, 2012
Good bye wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney will get the majority of delegates and votes in the USA.
Should watch how you talk to people here in southern Ohio.
We vote.
Ask the ex Ohio Governor Mr. Strickland!!!!!!!
We are very hungry send food before you leave D.C.....
Good Bye!
Also we don't have 23 hand maidens or a personal dog trainer on standby that gets over $100,000.00 for waiting for the call!
Send food and then leave!!
And yet "God's President" G.W. Bush's war was magically paid for and produced solid results...Mission Accomplished.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#10580 Oct 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? Instead of a simple, conclusory statement, how about providing some detailed examples and argument?

Thanks.

woof
Obama Takes Ohio

Canton, OH

#10581 Oct 11, 2012
Wonder why the Christian Coalition invested so much money in Blackwater? Strange how the very same people who started a private army are the same people who run the K12 online learning program. You know K12. They teach creationism in science class and teach kids during the hottest decade in recorded history that there is no such thing as climate change. Take that big fat energy lobby d!ck out of your mouth when you talk about Jesus.
Obama Takes Ohio

Canton, OH

#10582 Oct 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Under paid immigrants built this country and died doing so. Thanks "job creators". Every felon in prison right now is a "job creator".
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#10583 Oct 11, 2012
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#10584 Oct 11, 2012
Obama Takes Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Canton Ohio doesn't owe you the time of day. Ohio has the worst air quality in the whole country thanks to Bush deregulating the energy industry. Send more ammo and then get back to humping your cousin.
and your above post, like all those you post under 20 names, is a complete lie.

Ohio does not...I repeat does not have the worst air quality in the USA.

your bubble of ignorance needs to travel outside your bubble.

idiots like you are the reason Ohio is losing jobs opportunities.

companies have moved; and will continue to move away due to the pool of qualified candidates to fill positions that require ambitious people to work to build a better life for themselves and their families.

People like you will be left to rot in your excuses for your failure.

good luck in your ignorance; and know half this population is prepared to let you starve.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#10585 Oct 11, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? Instead of a simple, conclusory statement, how about providing some detailed examples and argument?
Thanks.
woof
and what....waste more time explaining reality to a moron who refuses to see it?

your blindness will also be your end.

exciting times ahead.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#10586 Oct 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and what....waste more time explaining reality to a moron who refuses to see it?
your blindness will also be your end.
exciting times ahead.
Here's the deal. You, and another poster contend that the 14th Amendment is the bane of American society, and must be repealed.

I've now invited each of you to tell us all here at topix exactly, specifically, what you mean.

You can't. Why not?

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#10587 Oct 11, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the deal. You, and another poster contend that the 14th Amendment is the bane of American society, and must be repealed.
I've now invited each of you to tell us all here at topix exactly, specifically, what you mean.
You can't. Why not?
woof
am I being paid to educate you?

no

you don't listen anyway

so I suggest you read.
Obama Takes Ohio

Canton, OH

#10588 Oct 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and your above post, like all those you post under 20 names, is a complete lie.
Ohio does not...I repeat does not have the worst air quality in the USA.
your bubble of ignorance needs to travel outside your bubble.
idiots like you are the reason Ohio is losing jobs opportunities.
companies have moved; and will continue to move away due to the pool of qualified candidates to fill positions that require ambitious people to work to build a better life for themselves and their families.
People like you will be left to rot in your excuses for your failure.
good luck in your ignorance; and know half this population is prepared to let you starve.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/air-pol...
Eat those facts, douchebag. You are just another Tea Bagging nutball, living in a fantasy Fox News bubble.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#10589 Oct 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
no
you don't listen anyway
so I suggest you read.
Sounds like you don't have an answer for Duke.

You lose.
Obama Takes Ohio

Canton, OH

#10590 Oct 11, 2012
Unemployment down. Stock market up. Two friends just bought houses. 4 more glorious and prosperous years, baby! Now go join the line of kiddie gropers hiding behind Jesus's robe.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#10591 Oct 11, 2012
Obama Takes Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Wellness/air-pol...
Eat those facts, douchebag. You are just another Tea Bagging nutball, living in a fantasy Fox News bubble.
you represent nothing of fact. Who ever wrote the article is drunk on the same kook aide as you.

you are just another sheep being led to slaughter.

PS: I don't have cable TV. It is free with an antenna.

TV is a waste of mind and time. I spend time with family & friends; and read books frequently.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#10592 Oct 11, 2012
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you don't have an answer for Duke.
You lose.
OK I lost.

since you libs want to change the definition of every word.......I will play along with your childish rant.

I guess you and Duke are winners
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#10593 Oct 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Bulldog mouth, puppy dog @ss. I will take your big talk seriously when you march into Washington with a carbine.

That said, I would love to hear you explain why the 14th amendment is evil.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#10594 Oct 11, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
no
you don't listen anyway
so I suggest you read.
In other words, you have no idea what you are talking about and are parroting something you heard at your militia meeting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wonder why God did this (Dec '09) May 21 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 5
News VIDEO: Black bear spotted in Akron, has own Twi... May 20 lil Tyree 2
BOYCOTT Humane Society of Greater Akron! "Paws... (May '10) May 16 X employee 21
wino pete (Nov '15) May 16 Homeless Wino Pete 15
News Body discovered in Barberton alley (Aug '08) May 11 BPD 187
if you liked nafta ...... May 10 El Chapo 1
Welcome to crakron! May 9 capt Pepe 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medina Mortgages